Only watch Bleach up to the Soul Society arc

>only watch Bleach up to the Soul Society arc
>stop because shonen trash
>But dat Kenpachi doe
>check in every now and then
>see this

What was Sup Forums's reaction to a literal god being unleashed?

It was incredibly underwhelming and no different than your average Resurreccion

>What was Sup Forums's reaction to a literal god being unleashed?

God of what, jobbing?

God of Self-Jobbing, amirite?

A. That's Vegeta.
B. This line alone doesn't imply he's literally more powerful than anyone right now? It seems to infer that what everyone else calls Bankai is just a word, and that he actually wields a "true" Bankai given its power.

>This line alone doesn't imply he's literally more powerful than anyone right now?

No? Plus did you miss how he lost his fight?

>It seems to infer that what everyone else calls Bankai is just a word, and that he actually wields a "true" Bankai given its power.

I have no idea how you came to this conclusion.

Because she implies that what everyone calls Bankai is different from what his Bankai is. Yeah, he lost because his body couldn't take it. Until that point he was literally destroying everything.

>Because she implies that what everyone calls Bankai is different from what his Bankai is.

No she doesn't. I've never seen anybody take it that way, for it's worth, just you. She's telling him he has a bankai.

It started off hype, but then Kubo happened.

I don't really remember people giving that much of a shit, but then Bleach threads tend to be a bit much for me.
I'd usually pop into a thread, read and post in it a bit, then give up on trying to follow it when it got especially huge.

For what it's worth, I don't recall giving much of a shit myself, but I don't remember the last time an ability in Bleach interested me

The shota growing into a bishie that happened immediately later got a bigger reaction out of Sup Forums

He cleaved a giant in half, and not just ordinary giant.
Sadly, that's not what ended the fight and the others did a better job at criplling Gerrard so it was underwhelming.

wasn't Gerrard ultimately killed by Ywach's power redistribution, making everyone else's efforts to kill him kind of pointless?

Yep, they would have had a better time if they just spent their time dodging his shit and not bothering.

His bankai is he becomes really strong.
Wow so amazing.

At first the hype was through the roof but then Kenpachi KO'ed himself because he couldn't handle it and the fight against giant man continued for another fucking month.

Dissappointment

>He cleaved a giant in half, and not just ordinary giant.
Considering this is Gerard, that ended up not being a big feat.

I mean, Toshiro froze him whole and that didn't work either

Yes. Fucking garbage

The Gerard fight was already ruined by unlimited regeneration.

Gerard was literally invincible. Fight should have ended with Kenpachi shredding him to pieces then Byakuya and Icefag trying to survive the berserker mode.

I was excited as fuck for the whole day, the hype delivered and I loved how there wasn't any flashy stuff, just a demon wreking with brute force like always.
Shame that its over, could have been used again in a hell arc where they fight the boss of each floor, or where other crazy powerful individuals escape from Muken.

I had stopped caring four years ago.

I refuse to believe you're older than 8, if you still suck this edgy asshole's dick

I feel like there's something seriously wrong with that anatomy

Momkai was better

I don't read this but does the word BAN KAI still make y'all dicks tingle

F

I Kubo'd so hard

Honestly this page is what made it seem like there was a way to beat the guy, that didn't revolve around the asspull that was used. Seemed like jump made him rush it.

Unohana and Kenpachi's relationship is one of the best things out of this arc.

the way to beat him it seems would be through exhaustion not damage,
fight him without inflicting any damage until he is out of energy.

Nah it looks like he has that thing in the center of his head as being important, destroy that after ripping him open. It's actually a bit of a classic thing, have a regenerating enemy with a weakpoint that only shows up when regenerating.

It is the heart of the soul king friend, it probably cannot be destroyed. I'd guess it's the same as the hoygyoku but way more powerful.

The other parts of the soul king weren't so tough.

its the heart though

byakuya obliterated his entire body before with zenbonsakura, and he still came back and stronger.

It lasted for what, two chapters?

Two Bleach chapters at that, so we've got to read about Kenpachi's Bankai for roughly 40 secondes before Kubo moved on.

Shortly after Isshin/Ryuuken appeared, Bleach was obviously prematurely cancelled and everything began being rushed. I think originally Byakuya, Kenpachi, and Hitsu were going to destroy Gerard's quincy core to kill him permanently.

We also would have had Isshin vs Yhwach and Ryuuken vs Haschwalth me thinks.

>Isshin vs Yhwach
What's the point? Guy's weaker than Ichigo at that point.

He still had a bankai to show.

Who had the strongest bankai after ichigo who isn't aizen when all this ended?

How did aizen get imprisoned again?

When were you under the impression that etc etc

Ichibee, no contest.

>spread ink on things/beings
>call them shit
>they turn into shit

he's the only one who would have manhandled gerard

yamamoto,
evidence seems to suggest it may have been stronger than aizen's considering he had to resort to sealing his power.

I am really confused by this.

So his bankai was this little girl all along? Why did she vanish? When did she vanish? What is now his bankai? Why did the girl never said anything, why wasn´t there even a talk between him and her after the arc?!

>supposedly the strongest captain of them all
>jobs against arc's big bad
>gets trained by previous Kenpachi to become stronger
>utterly jobs in his first serious fight
>finally able to release bankai and become an unstoppable force of destruction
>jobs horribly and gets stomped

literally Captain Jobs

Would anyone have a chance to 'show' Bankai against Yhwach?

Keep in mind that Yhwach had Yamamoto's bankai still, and Isshin is the only one that apparently had a fire type zanpakuto from what we know.
Kubo would've probably made him be the one to nullify Zanka with a self sacrifice or something so Ichigo can fight him with at least some odds of winning

So wait, Ichi hooked up with Orihime and Rukia hooped up with Renji?

I didn't follow since Aizen arc, but wasn't all the sexual tension between Rukia and Ichi?

I'm trying to think back on any fights where someone actually won with no bullshit or outside factors.

I think As Nodt, Pernida, and Masque are the only ones.

What sexual tension?

>but wasn't all the sexual tension between Rukia and Ichi
No

No there was not.

Though the anime did add some but manga-wise, no.

his power was no less retarded than half the ban-kai from the last arc. seems like everybody had a
>if you get touched by this, or break this rule, or be within this radius
>you die from X
with varying degrees of X. Shunsui and Urahara had identical bankai, practically.