/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - WINNING AGAIN EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump meets w/PR Governor 10/19/17
youtu.be/WL8HXXqvrjI
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes greatest ally+stmt on nigers 10/19/17
youtu.be/lDzEwp5Gi8w
>AG Sessions @OK Sheriff's Assoc 10/19/17
youtu.be/1tS-mKz5TXE
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/19/17
youtu.be/cpLbPSzhFr8
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, CoS Kelly) 10/19/17
youtu.be/scWDnXC7w1o
>Santa arrives @Trump Intl Golf Aberdeen 10/19/17
youtu.be/1Dudmr66jtY
>DeptInt Video: Grand Canyon visit 10/19/17
youtu.be/GHH4ffXNhXA
>WH Video: 2nd Lady announces HeART 10/19/17
youtu.be/ogDsa8EIdHw
>Proj Veritas: NYT American Pravda pt4 10/19/17
youtu.be/cV8_QOvVo0U
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)
>AG Sessions full hearing befor Senate Jud Comte 10/18/17
youtu.be/CwzUYOP0Mcc (~5hrs)

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/19/al-senate-poll-roy-moore-11-point-lead-dem-challenger-doug-jones/
youtube.com/watch?v=1YIpi8GVbc8
youtube.com/watch?v=qxtsv4-8ikA
youtube.com/watch?v=-hVaaybH4cA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*ahem*

drumpf

Thanks for baking, should wait until 300 or a little after if possible to prevent issues.

>.t did a thing

Alright. Will do in the future.

You suppose there will ever be another major war in Europe?
There has to be, right?

Wasnt the so called russian dossier one of us anons just typing out random shit, highlighting it,then taking a picture and sending it to the gullible retard press?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/19/al-senate-poll-roy-moore-11-point-lead-dem-challenger-doug-jones/
>Roy Moore +11 in Alabama
Boy, Fox News must have the shittiest pollsters in history.

It's fucking over for Drumpf
I'm officially /WithTulsi/

Na, massive flooding of foreign peoples onto a large landmass that have nothing in common with the native populace usually goes over pretty well.

first for steaming anime pussey

Hell, Spain could pop off any minute and spark WW3

But it probably won't.

Is it possible to persuade leftie retards that "neocon" means "neo-confederates" as a big-picture smear campaign against the neocon globalists in congress?

I sure hope so, otherwise I'm going to have to catch up on my backlog.

Not a conventional war. Just a bunch of ramped-up consecutive terror attacks and people saying "our thoughts are with ______" after each incident.

First awoo in ~3 hours. Good morning, user

>Americans

i think something like a pandemic is likelier

Massive civil unrest and collapse maybe but they dont fight back against invaders anymore.

Neocon is already a swearword. Noone is a "proud neocon"

Not until the EU army is ready and able to occupy Poland

TB and bubonic plague!

Never because all the government are unified in destroying their own people, most Europeans are cucks and want to be destroyed, and most governments have totalitarian control over the citizenry.

A pandemic, you say? That would be terrible. Just awful!

In a sense we live during exciting times. The Soviet Union collapsed recentlyish.
'Muh Hitler is finally beginning to be ancient history', I don't think this'll fly for another 100 years.

Marxists rising in the west, but they are creating something that is in no way sustainable. (Islam+Marxism == profit)

I would say right wing and patriotism is rising..
We'll see.

I don't think it'll last. One way or another the bubble will burst

Since the left are sucking the full neocons dick now, are they the party of war now?

Yain't no cowboy!

It's confirming everything we already knew about them.

I almost burst out laughing, almost. Shame im dead inside.

I really hope they do.

> I would say right wing and patriotism is rising..
And it actually does, day by day.

>The Soviet Union collapsed
How many bluepills are you on?

I just can't figure out what is going on in Russia :D

I know of the EU, if that's what you mean

the more important question is, how can we keep white women from dating black men?

It did, the memes dont change the fact that the political union that was the USSR died because of western USSR resentment of Russian treatment of them. Eastern Euro countries rejected soviet intellectual causes and Poland has right wing scholarship.

This is gonna need a
>y'all
>yall'd
>yall'dve
edit, with bigger and bigger horns on the cow. Start with like an actual cow, then to one of those bulls they do Running of the Bulls with or one of them they do bullfighting with, then do a Texas Longhorn. Someone more capable than me will have to do this...

>elderly Sup Forums users
grandpa's after them digits, boys!

These are getting better.

>lead meme designer looking for an artist and producer
I'm sure this job exists somewhere.

If you want to work for shareblue

>page number ?
oh shit, did I fuck something up? First time bakers shouldn't be allowed to operate unsupervised.

> I just can't figure out what is going on in Russia :D
I mostly don't know myself, sorry, i don't keep up with local politics. But i can say for sure the newest geneneration and a healthy chunk of millenials want to remove kebab once and for all, but our shit govermnment is too restrictive and corrupt to allow that directly, so the first step for nationalising the nation here is to convert more people and let them know the truth. Thanks to Trumpism for being so loud more people soak in right wing policies and starting to see the danger of kikes.

Just refresh the page

That's just Sup Forums's server shitting the bed

Why is the media so clueless, /ptg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=1YIpi8GVbc8

The same leaders who controlled the Union states are still in charge, and follow very similar politics

Good. My absolute dream scenario would be a hard right wing, Hitler like takeover of Russian gov.

That's THE way to wake Europe up, can't nuke Russia, so they'd be able to stand up for themselves. But say, Poland, becoming more and more right wing can be resisted.

AND best of all, they're reactionaries.
So the more the left does what the left does, the more right wingers/nationalists/white nationalists will spring up out of direct response of these individuals.

You did good, Sup Forums has server shit going on in early morning.

HOLY SHIT!!
THERE'S A VIDEO OF TRUMP ON THE NICKELODEONS KIDS CHOICE AWARDS BACK IN 2005!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=qxtsv4-8ikA

Space alien demons outfits

DISGUSTING!

>You damn kids, you're all gacked!
>*green goo dumps onto them as they scream in terror*

What did he mean by this?

HE SAID THE THING

Hhahah that was a pretty good one.

I thought Poland had some "far right" party which was surging, but apparently not, unless this is it lol

The leading party is hard on EU and anti-migrant as you may be aware. They are very popular, they have enough seats to form a single party government and since the elections in 2015 their popularity has only increased.

Is this what passes as "far right" though these days?

Lol this is a sad insult. I like the stereotypes the left push its almost racist than anything Republicans have done in recent memory.

I've only seen a couple episodes of the apprentice.

same. I've always wondered what people here thought of Trump before he ran? Did people watch the Apprentice?

Do we like Moore? I forget

He's a bit of a theocrat for my taste. But he's not a Democrat so what the hell.

He's the Republican running in Alabama, so yes. He also hates degenerates such as fags and trannies.

Moore will be lulzy.

>Supporting trump
>A man who alienated Americas biggest ally in north africa, ultimately causing the rise of ISIS, Al Qaeda and resulting in 4 US soldiers deaths

you guys are retarded

Where's Roy Cohn when we need him?

But traps are okay

People like him for the lulz or they are vehement christians desu, I was probably the only guy here making the case for strange.

He's a religious fag who cares more about hanging the gays than immigration or corruption, but he's still better than Mitch McConnell's candidate.

At the very least he will be anti turtle man. Even if you aren't Christian hes better than strange

Dear lord, who is this semen demon on fnff

>"We've seen nationalism distorted into nativism. Bigotry seems emboldened. Our politics seems more vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrication. When we lose sight of our ideals, it is not democracy that has failed. It is the failure of those charged with protecting and defending democracy." - George W. Bush

Well, Trump has accomplished one thing: he's turned Dubya into a statesman.

Strange was a safe bet desu.

Im not sure in what respect but im not upset, I just want people who have important priorties and wont restrict abortion when that is the last thing America needs.

I was (am) opposed to Moore, but I don't live in AL. I'd vote 3rd party if I did. Personally I'm not a very religious person, though I don't mind that other people are. I do mind though when people push political policy based on "muh scripture" instead of making real points.

>alienated Americas biggest ally in north africa

Kek, Im really flabergasted at what people were expecting when they elected Trump. He was obviously rough around the edges and a straight talker who will tell you how it is.

Always neat to watch.

So, the trick-22 means that whatever words are being speaked on the political scene, the fact itself of a person appearing publically is a gurantee that he's a bitch and provocator. Cause if he wouldnt be a whore and provocator nobody allowed him to enter the scene - there are 3 lines of guards with machineguns. That's easy,Watson: if a girl is sucking dick in public house, with a high per cent probability we face a prostitute.

Was today the actual budget getting passed?
Is that the first time trump's had something pass the senate?

I think of it as riffing, and crowd sourcing.
>I'll never post your brilliant congresswoman dipshitsky merged with my Lizzy template, ever again, if that's what you wish.
I just want to get as many mind viruses out into Normie World as possible... by any means necessary.

You did good.
Baked for the first time two days ago. I was glad Awoobaker was there to guide me and answer questions.
Still managed to fuck up a little at the second and third thread.

You mean like: Trump accomplished the miracle of actually getting the MSM to love George W. Bush. The same GWB who at one time was the media's favorite mentally handicapped moron... Now the credible, dignified voice of reason w/ regard to Trump?

It still astounds me just how hard A FUCKING LEAF can operate. Keanu is truly based. His actual abilities made John Wick an enjoyable watch. When action scenes aren't just jumbled together jump-cuts every half second, it's really entertaining.

>pass patriot act, largest civilian spying program ever
>spend billions out of treasury nearly bankrupting the nation to fight a literally pointless war in the ME
>lol its drumpf destroying democracy

Thanks, user. Yeah I fucked up the first one (No title, and had a space in the previous thread number so it didn't link) and the thread was abandoned around 50 posts for another baker's thread.

Today I've done two so far, posted one like 3 posts too early but otherwise no issue.

In fighting terrorism, 100%.
You're in denial if you dont believe this.

>Supporting a president whose actions resulted in 4 US soldiers deaths
despicable

You are all of pathetic nigger losers,
don't bother replying.
I'm not here basement faggot.

It's surreal to see all these outlets that were rightfully calling Dubya a warmongering retard now praising him because at least he isn't that evil Orange Drumpf.

Our warriors die. Yours suck cock. Stupid island dwelling chink caliphate.

Senate passed it last night - I'm not sure about the House though.

I don't think this is his first bill, no he's passed a few now but they've not gotten much reporting. Important to note that this budget does have some wall funding.

Where was that one?

Lmao. Your warriors werent even at war and died due to poor foreign policy decisions due to your president who won appealing to the stupidity of the average American