How can you hate me if you don't even know me?

carbonated.tv/viral/man-converts-kkk-how-can-you-hate-me-when-you-dont-even-know-me

>Sup Forums
>"I hate niggers, jews, spics, and feminism"
>"Here are a bunch of facts, plus quotes from people I like but have never met, and their ideals just happen to line up with the way I think"
>Sup Forums meets black person in the real world
>"How can you hate me if you don't even know me?"
>Sup Forums
>"..."

>How can I hate you and not even know you?
Simple, stats and common shared traits also your no True Scotsman falisy.

Which means nothing unless you try to get to know the individual

I hate that Jews convinced spics, feminists, niggers that white males are a problem. Not because they may be too dumb to realise they are not, but because they fail to realise Jews have been doing this for a very long time. It just so happens racism is a bottomless appetite they hunger and will always take the bait while they continue to defend Jews as martyrs of history.

How many jews have you gotten to know?

> gotten to know
Are we talking complicit with drug deals and burglary 'gotten to know'? Or excessively scour personal information and understand an agenda 'gotten to know'?

I mean talked to and had conversations with.

Notallmuslims
Notallblacks
I've had enough of this bullshit

I won't spend my years filtering who's good and who's bad
Kill them all

Four in person, the rest in private

>ever heard about "blind hate"?
>no?
>of course not,you aren't white

Dealing with niggers directly day in day out is what made me racist not shitty memes.

Check my flag it checks out

Ok, be just as bad as the people you hate.

And how were they?

>implying I didn't start to hate these people when I first came in contact with them

yeah nah this isn't totally made up

2 slimy zionist 2 were the whole SJW leftist package, the rest in private have agendas to be pro-Israel anti-American, both in secret

I've met plenty of niggers, Jews, spics, and feminists and I absolutely fucking hate them. Kill every last one of them.

First contact isn't getting to know.

I don't believe it. Getting to know someone isn't the same face value bits as talking to them off the street. Have dinner with them and rationally discuss things.

i dated a jew. she was a nice girl, but seeing how jews act towards each other is very offputing and its like peering into a secret world. coming into contact with jews is the number one predictor of not liking jews

>seeing how jews act towards each other is very offputing

What do you mean?

you not believing is not my problem, any rational discussion with irrational people in places where others can hear you ends as: leave me alone, I'm not talking to you

>TLKTA

Too long kill them all.

Same with Niggers. The more time I spend with them the more I hate them.

Because I already know enough to make my judgement.

I haven't done anything to any white man
I never shilled for muslims
I never shilled for BLM, feminazis or any other tumblr faggotry
I never shilled for gays, trannies and other sex freaks
I never worked in a bank, am dirt poor and pass my days eating my family's savings and smoking cheap weed

and on Sup Forums I'm an evil mastermind schemer and manipulator that runs the USA and EU to commit genocide against the european white race (with whom I never directly interacted with before aside from some tourists)

I guess I'm stuck with the bogeyman title, hope it makes you feel good to have something tangible to blame all your woes on. I don't even hate white people so I don't even have that