Danganronpa

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11035211
dailymotion.com/video/x4dd7ev_let-us-hope_fun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So how much of a complete clusterfuck is DR3's ending going to be?

nth for Chisa did nothing wrong

Kubo/10

I still think Hiyoko should be with the other girls. Otherwise, good list. All waifus are good.

i'm still partial to mikan though

strawpoll.me/11035211

>Junko twice

I don't think DR is capable of reaching that level

You're right, shouldn't she be there 5 times?

Sayaka is trash, so is Junko, good list otherwise.

real list

FTE events are the only reference that Hajime might get with Sonia, and those don't count since they're not canon

Kazuichi is a beta cuck inferior male, Sonia realizes this and will never touch him

That leaves Gundam, who is even being shipped with her by the show

How do you fuck Oggami?

switch Junko, Mahiru, Mukuro with Saionji and we're good

Does anyone else find their tiny, faint pupils and dull eyes super fucking offputting?

It'll be good. I think.
The anime's been surprisingly decent up till now.

DELETE THIS

On the contrary, the yes are actually one of my favorite things about DR's artstyle

>this fuccboi just attracted the hottest girl in the world
>he'll be pounding that ass tonight
How does this make you feel?

>Junko
>insane whore
>Mahiru
>bitchy attitude, lesbian, short hair

>patrician of fine tastes tier

no

This girl is too shit, no one claims her as waifu
Who is she

>even an impressionist from niconico does a better job
dailymotion.com/video/x4dd7ev_let-us-hope_fun

eyes*

Chiaki

Mahiru

So Naegi was hugged like this too?

shut up trash fuckboi

It looks cool in the anime but the game sprites just take it a little too far. All it needs is more contrast between pupils and irises and a little highlight (both of which the anime did).

Despair.

Ruruka

Where's Chiaki?

People will reply Mikan, Chiaki, Mahiru, Kyoko, Junko because they don't like them, but I feel Akane's the only one who actually fits

Not really

The only answer is Owari

at the bottom

Akane is my wife

Nobody actually waifus Sakura, right? I mean, don't get me wrong, she's an excellent character, but surely nobody lusts after her.

double dubs confirm

But there's only...

Should we include Chihiro in waifu list?

/drg/ has an Akanefag

Every girl has waifufags

But Akane is my waifu ;_;

Look up what she looked like before the steroids.

She was pretty hot before she went full FotNS

Yeah.

That's Chiaki

Teruteru's mom

>implying you wouldn't

Mahiru would look better with longer hair
Same with Akane, which the designers realized for DR3

The way the eyes are + the bold outlines are pretty much the defining aspects of DR's weird janky artstyle. I'm surprised more characters don't have actual weirdly designed eyes (just Hajime, Monaca, and a couple others)

Where do people get the JunkoxNaegi thing from? When is it ever indicated that she was attracted to him?

Fuck off faggot and get some taste.

Kanon because of her shit taste in men

She said she loved him so much in 2.6

>That voice of Nagito
>mfw

Why the fuck did they change ALL voice-actors?

Everyone sounds like shit especially monokuma and Nagito.

I know that the actor of Monokuma has problems but what about the rest??

Why isn't anime Chiaki this cute?

>tfw no competent rival Akane

I want to nibble her cheeks

>get some taste, like for my boring generic fat waifubait waifu

There's something wrong with your eyes

She hasn't had a reason to be angry/determined.

Just sad.

Finally a chart I can more of less agree with

This is such a waste of a good design. I hope they revisit it with a new character, like they did with Kanon (a rejected Komaru beta)

People are desperate to have the hottest DR girl lust after Naegi because he's such a bland and blank-slate boring character, which makes it easy to self insert into him

Why does Sonia look so old in the game?

ITS ALL AN ANIME BRO!

>fat
That's Mikan, Chiaki is only 44 kg.
And how about you post your waifu so we can see how good your taste is?

so izuru gonna lose against him right? BTFO by a normie would be POETRY

>implying he isnt the one getting pegged without lubrication for maximum despair

at the same age, Westerns always look older than Easterns

no that's why hinanami exists

Literally just Mukuro with bed hair

Don't get the fuss over rival Akane. They couldn't out-do Nagito and to make her more prominent would've taken focus off him so they made the right decision.

>getting pegged by Junko
>despair
What are you gay?

Owari is the Hifumi of DR2

>>fat
>That's Mikan
Just out of curiosity, how fat are we talking here

She's pretty much Akuma with boobs. I would still fuck her though.

165 cm by 57 kg

She basically WAS Nagito at the time.

mikan's only 57kg. is that fat?

so all the more reason that the design got dropped considering Nagito's better

If he goes up against any normie it's going to be Komaru.

Compared to other girls, yes.

DR3 without the presence of Monokuma with the english game VA is really not the same experience

>"NOW you really making me angry!"
>"UNBELIEVABLE!"
>"NOW I'm feeling black!"

no that's thicc

Just checked, Ibuki chest size is 77, same as Koizumi,
what the

Holy fucking thicc. Also no, it's not that fat, but it's a jump over what I expected it to be. She's just meaty af

Nagito x Hajime is straight up the most popular ship in the entire fandom though.

>They couldn't out-do Nagito and to make her more prominent would've taken focus off him so they made the right decision.
Nagito wasn't the rival character early on in development.

Even then I don't see how a three way rivalry couldn't have worked, in the final product Nagito himself was in the background of events most of the time. You can have Hajime being Hajime, Nagito being the absurdly lucky mad man detective and Akane with her supposed "seven sins" thing.

Whare would Junko's chest size be?

But that wouldn't cause Junko any despair.

Letting an undeserving, weak, virgin anime nerd fuck her senseless would be far more despairing.

most of the other dr girls are under 50kg which is... kind of creepy, to be honest

That just means the total distance around her torso is the same as Mahiru's. Doesn't mean they have the same size tits.

Some exquisite taste there OP

it's def the most popular, but the intention was for people to self-insert as hajime so they can waifu the gamer gurl

I would like to congratulate Chisa on being the worst character, not only in DR3, but the whole franchise.

Nagito is actually a girl though.

>straight
Quite the opposite.

They're not that tall.

Especially considering how much screentime she gets.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS EVEN AS REMOTELY SUSPICIOUS AS OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed, delaying his trial and making time for Ryota to arrive and the killing game to start
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department, doesn't even look at his NG code to avoid killing himself because he already knows all of them
>Went one on one with Gozuboys who was protecting the hopelet
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru to set the stage for Junko-sama to act
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, specifically aims at detective so she can't figure his ass out
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to shut up him up before he could tell everyone he was the traitor
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of poor man's Junko's puppet (shitty imitation of the original)
>Too busy punching manlets, so another hopeman blows up half the school.
>Has Munakata fall into despair when old man tells him his best bro is the traitor
>As the traitor he already knows this shit isn't being broadcast, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these hoplebs.
>Too cuck to declare what he feels to Chisa and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel, eventually developing a grudge over the years
>Gives Chisa the ID of the missing trustee he "stole" even though Junko had it with her, doesn't tell her the owner of the ID, security is suspiciously lax
>Is head of campus security who let amnesiac Junko-sama and cuck Matsuda enter the old building some time later

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, TO TASTE THE DESPAIR OF KILLING YOUR BEST BRO

He is gonna kill everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while plunging the Ultimate Hope down into despair. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KILL EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Hopefags and Kirigirifags need not apply to based Juzo.

Fuck you Nagito, you were the one who planted the "2 hopes makes an even greater hope" idea into her head.