Is Spain committing seppuku with its actions in Catalonia?

>Now one businessman has warned enough is enough - as he insisted the Spanish government just “let Catalonia go” or risk being dragged down and destroyed by the enveloping crisis.

>"But Spain can’t come to terms with losing Catalonia, and losing the GDP it provides". "Madrid is being worse hit than Catalonia, it is really struggling. Madrid and Spain is facing a crisis.

>The Managing Director of AMC network finance firm, Mr Adam says he has decided to cut a planned $450 million investment in Spanish real estate projects in protest at what he sees as Madrid’s “medieval” response to the crisis.

>“Spain is going down and this government has to go. It is too volatile - you don't know when it is going to blow."

express.co.uk/news/world/868126/Catalonia-help-referendum-independence-crisis-Spain-Madrid-destroyed-business-investment

>Catalonia secedes
>now doesn't have easy access to the rest of Spain anymore
>which negates their geographical advantage
If soil wasn't so hard to come by I'd say just let them secede and then collapse.

You talk like in today's global economy ruining your neighbour won't have any consequences for yourself, which is a very ignorant thing to say, but anyway I welcome the collapse of Catalonia because it would also collapse Spain and the whole EU.

good ol edgy kids in pol

>hides flag

Within days of hard times, the traitors will move to Spain. I suggest putting a fence around catatonia immediately.
Let them realise their worth .

>shitalonia
>secedes

Everyone likes to feel important. Enjoy this feeling neighbour. Your little slice of spain is unimportant to anyone but you
Nobody cares about spain
Your race spawns people like Mexicans and Philippines

I say your race because you use the curreny spain does. Speak the language. And most importantly can walk from one place to another without passport

Someone else, who is a compeditor to will simply slide in and say "Exact thing, 10% cheaper, right now"

But i digress, nobody cares my dude
>pic related to my prediction of how your "autonomous government" will end up

ask me how I know you're a Jew

Hands up everyone who has a foreskin

Please explain how Spain will lose Catalonia? If they declare unilateral independence Spain will activate the 155 removing autonomy and the separatists leaders, then call to elections. Sure the separatists will chimp for some days, but nothing more will happen.
Catalonia don't have an army or some external power to back them and keep their "idependence". It's simply will not gonna happen, not in this time line.

Spain forces new elections in Catalonia in January, same pro independance parties win again.
Also Catalonia will likely go for an U.D.I and depending on the support of their own police it will take some heavy measures for Spain to take back control and to stay in control. This can result in an extremist group which like ETA will start conducting terror attacks accross the country, furthermore both Catalonia and Spain will lose any economic growth and depending on the severity can go bankrupt.

Never, death to finance, establish Fascist government.

No spain will be fine

is that a diaphragm case in her hand

>my autistic dreams that nobody understand

>Catalonia don't have an army or some external power to back them
Be careful!

This guy here explains it very well.
When you don't let a people vote, then send the police to beat them and after that revoke their regional powers you will only create more resistance which will be a political and economic liability for Spain.
I can't believe Sup Forumsacks solution for this conflict is "send the tanks and crush their asses, that will show them". Not only this is very unrealistic but also retarded to think that it will make catalonians give up instead of fighting back with greater force. Nigger thought processing right here.

>pro independance parties win again
And? Winning elections is not the same as having independence.
>Also Catalonia will likely go for an U.D.I and depending on the support of their own police it will take some heavy measures for Spain to take back control and to stay in control.
If you think Spain will stay with their arms crossed and let the Jordis do what they want you are a fool, they will do everything it takes.
Catalonia can't even hold a de facto independence nor they will get any international recognition.

Why? Because you're a mad fat cunt? The States won't have a war with Spain just because you want it so.

Sma epro independance parties winning will allow them to basically say "look the people support catalonian independance" and will continue pushing for independance.
What will Spain do? Send in the militairy to keep it under control, that only makes it even worse.
They can declare independance but no nation will indeed recognize it except for perhaps a few countries, however if Spain uses force to keep them in line it is possible that other nations can end up recognising a Catalan state.

Catalonia will cuck every time there's a cliff edge moment and call for talks.

The EU isn't their friend, the EU is the bureaucracy representing the national governments.

Catalans and Scots or whatever have a delusional vision of the EU as a mystical Mandela-Gandhi figure who adjudicates fairly.

If kek blesses my comment then we will wipe Sp*in off the map before 2024

>there are people ITT that still honestly think the Catalonian authorities actually want to be independent and are just not blackmailing with the government to get more money

Catalonia is too white for the international community to give a fuck

nice joke

amics per sempre