My girlfriend has had sex with another guy before I met her

My girlfriend has had sex with another guy before I met her.
I've had sex with other girls before I met her.
Should I marry her?
Thanks Sup Forums.

yes

>should I marry her
No, and make sure your bank accounts are separate too. Tell her it's for her independance, when it's really so she can't just extort your ass whenever she feels like it.

yes

why get married at all? theres always something better user

Yes, she's dishonoured and you've helped the west to decline morally and culturally.

Marry and start making up for it.

Only if you're into cuckoldry.

I met and dated my wife for about 8 months while she was working in a brothel. If you love her then her history is irrelevant.

There's literally no reason to get married in USA. You can raise kids without the government ready to rape half your ass away due to a piece of paper that means nothing.

Top Strayaposting

No, hold out for that 35-year-old virgin.

No, you will be eternal cuck.

It's a bare naked fact. I'm not proud of it, don't tell my mum about it but it doesn't and never did bother me in the slightest.

Don't be an autist and stay with her, married or not

I love aussies. This is why you're our best ally.

become a pirate instead. would you rather be moving furniture around every weekend for an ungrateful cunt who can't stop watching HGTV or would you rather be sneaking up on NGO ships in a fast little raft with all your brothers holding AK47s ready to rock. just think about it.

If she's black she's probably had a couple of kids too. Don't do it.

Why do you need to get married? For status? Are you seriously that much of a loser that you care about the opinion of others?

Sure you will bet a tax cut. But now you have a parasite living with you which will most likely cuck you

Just be sure to not live in a state that automatically considers you married after so many years of cohabitation.

I'm sure you'll beat the odds.
Flip that coin.

Don't listen to Sup Forums. If you want to marry her, do it. Whether it turns out good or bad will be entirely your responsibility.

>She told him she had sex with one guy before him
>He believes her

Nigger she had 10 dicks before she hits 15y
Flag checks out. Low IQ nigger confirmed.

You're a nigger, why should we care?