Caption this image

Caption this image

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2015-10-14/masashi-kishimoto-at-new-york-comic-con/.94186
twitter.com/AnonBabble

best girls

girls who lose

cucks

Doesn't matter. Nami is always going to end up with sanji anyway.

Sakura didn't lose. She never wanted to win in the first place.

This is a meme, the female adventure buddy of MC never ends up with MC. Two more example: Bunma in DB, Hermione

This, you can't have a Narutobowl if there's literally only one girl competing.

main male x main female is still far more common than the alternative

city hunter, rurouni kenshin, ranma 1/2, FMA, shaman king, rave master etc

There is no Luffybowl, and Lucy is likely going to end up with Natsu.

Nah, Lisana and Hancock love Natsu and Luffy. It's the same shit as Hinata and Orihime.

>the female adventure buddy of MC never ends up with MC
>Implying

>There is no Luffybowl
>Natsu
>Lucy
>ending with anyone

Girls with retarded fans who thought they would end up with MC.

>inb4 Lucy ends up with Gray

FT has its own rules

losers?

Nami will lose 100%. Lucy is forever friendzoned girl.

Also Botan

Lucy is not gonna lose, come on.

Implying some serious implications there buddy

The one who ends up with the MC in shounen manga is the obvious romantic choice. Key word there being "romantic".

Neither did Rukia. Or Nami.

Lisanna who? Whenever Mashima needs to pair off couples he always uses Natsu and Lucy, especially in the omake. Lisanna only exists for the sake of Mirajane. She's a non-character as far as Natsu is concerned, don't get fooled by the anime.

Hancock is delusional.

You are right. And?

There isn't, all that's there is Hancock's and shipper delusion.

>Lucy
>Losing
Do you even Mashima?

>thinking Hancock won't win
Lel

I don't think that many people have read RAVE before.

Thinking that romance actually matters in One Piece.

>thinking it doesn't
This is a non-harem shounen. One character loving the MC already confirms the ship.

I think that some user are so deep in the shipping pool that they delude themselves from the obvious.

Kubo said that about bleach look what happen.

Didn't Oda already say that there wasn't going to be any romance (because he can't write it)?

Bleach's original one-shot paired up Ichigo with Orihime.

It was designed that way from the very start.

Yes, neither can Kubo (Well, except that one scene) nor Kishi. We still got pairings in the end after a timeskip.

One piece is going to end in a ship like nardo and bleach.

Hinata was also planned to be Naruto's love interest from the conception stages just like Orihime. In fact this was revealed from a very early volumes, and in the original bleach one shot.

One Piece has no such character, since the stories that spawned it, Romance Dawn, has no love interests.

See
In bleach it ended before it started.

Bottom half meant for

>Hinata was also planned to be Naruto's love interest from the conception stages
pretty sure that's just hinatafags headcanons

Kishi and Kubo had the same halfway mentality that was perfect for shitstorms.

And the fact that they waited until the last chapter to finalize it. Even though to non delusional people it was obvious that writers don't set up characters like Orihime and Hinata and hang them out to dry, especially when their 'competition' doesn't even want the MC.

Oda and Mashima go in opposite directions. Oda is "you ain't gettin nuffin" while Mashima is pretty much telegraphing his pairings as early as possible.

The Luffybowl is his dreams and meat.

It wasn't you can find early concept art of it. Hinata was at first and princess,then a waitress with a crush on Naruto, and then finally a ninja.

It's the NaruSakufags that denied it.

kishimoto recently said he decided naruto and hinata would end up together halfway through the story, she wasn't planned as his love interest from the start that's hinatafags delusions

>fairy tail is still isn't a hentai series
what the hell

>>kishimoto recently said he decided naruto and hinata would end up together halfway through the story
Sauce

>implying One Piece fits in with all the shipper bullshit
way above that shit
all our heroes are in love with adventure

>There is no Luffybowl

There is, it's just not a significant part of the story.
>Boa
>Alvida
>Nami

>inb4 Nami isn't in the running; protip Nami is the ONLY person Luffy has ever trusted with his hat.

Nami - Whore
Rukia - Cunt
Lucy - Slut
Sakura - Bitch

Lucy is the guild bike, no one is going to know who the father of her kids are.

Nami isn't running.
Nami and Luffy are so far apart romantically you might just as well call them father and daughter.

new york comicon interview, it's on anime news network

Nami will lose but I'm pretty sure Lucy will win.
Only the big 3 girls will lose

W.e happen to the white hair girl? Elf sis

There isn't user just delusion.

>trusted Nami with his hat
Hahaha. Speed reading or bait?
Usopp wore Luffy's hat too. Luffy also trusted vivi with his hat even when she wasn't part of the crew

No he didn't user, he said they he decided on it from the beginning then questioned it until he realized that it would make Sakura a "terrible woman" and so went back to his original plan.

>There is no Luffybowl
>There is
No, there is not a Luffybowl. You are just a delusional shipper

irrelevant. And not even 'side character' like Hinata who still wants the MC.

She just hangs with her family.

But /ss/ with Aladdin never happened.

>Nami will lose
Nami is not in the fucking running. There isn't even a running at all

What the living fuck is wrong with you people? Are you all teenage girls to be obsessing about this shit or what?

Alladin and Alibaba are dual MCs

shipping is Sup Forums

She's only around for Miragane and Elfman. Mishima tend to forget about her.

If you want to figure out Mishima just read RAVE.

>Are you all teenage girls to be obsessing about this shit or what?
If I had three wishes one of them would be to know how many middle aged women are shitposting on Sup Forums
Because that's the majority of the shipping audience.

When I say lose. I mean that a lot people ship her with luffy.

>Did you decide this early on, that Hinata and Naruto would get together in the end, or when…?

>From the middle, actually.
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2015-10-14/masashi-kishimoto-at-new-york-comic-con/.94186

Way to ignore the next part

>From the middle of the story? Hm! What sealed this decision for you?
>I think what made me realize it was partly because, if you really look back and think about it, Hinata always supported and acknowledged Naruto, even before Master Iruka. She had the ability to see beyond his reputation and see the true person inside. I think I started realizing that they were meant to be.

The way you described it you made it sound like he was actually going to consider Naruto with Sakura since the beginning but changed his mind when all he ever did was talk about how much she loved Sasuke

Consider suicide fujoshit
Most likely a bunch of fat angry women upset that Chad dated some hot chick in high school. It's pathetic to prioritize romance in a manga for young boys

Really weird desu. I remember that image of a young Hinata with huge boobs with his old artstyle in a nice dress where he says that she'll be the to fall for Nardo and stuff

Its a damn shame Dragonball didn't happen in the tumblr era.

Just imagine all the people who shipped Bulma/Yamcha for years by default and were looking forward to a nice reunion when he came back to life, only for Vegeta to cuck him out the story off panel WITH an already grown kid.

imagine that one shitposter on Sup Forums talking about Vegeta fucking Bulma based off that one interaction after Freeza only for it to actually happen. Imagine the cuckposting.

Imagine the shitstorm at Trunks entire introduction. Its not fair

Nope earlier than that, he made the final decision in the middle.

But Bulma was already committed two episodes in and she looked like a bigger sister to Goku(who looked like a toddler) when they stood together.

I'll be laughing when i see luffy and hancock together. also one piece is shit like nardo and bleach

Sakura wasn't in the Narubowl
Rukia wasn't in the Ichigo bowl (the fans were though)
There is not a Luffybowl. You can try to delude yourself all you want, it's not going to happen.
Lucy is gonna win, come on faggot. I don't even think anybody even remembers Lisanna

Loose losers.

Mashima certainly tends to forget her.

why are you faggots arguing about that anyway

it's obvious kishimoto didn't really give a shit about romance and didn't give it much thought, he probably considered going with sakura at some point but saw no one liked the cunt and so went with the more popular option

Only Boa is legit but it's her dream and there's no reason it shouldn't come true.

I recently discovered one of my female coworkers ships NamixLuffy.
What the fuck, it's bad enough I have to read this shit on Sup Forums, don't do this irl.

There's no argument here

Kishi was actually advised to remove of Sakura as the heroine but he stubbornly kept her thinking that he could fix her.

Or he intended Sakura to be with Sasuke. It was a far more popular pairing than her being with Naruto.

>he probably considered going with sakura at some point
He has literally never stopped talking about how much Sakura was in love with Sasuke so no I really don't think so

Ironically he also thinks that Sakura is an addict and doesn't know what she sees in him.

He did say that he considered pairing up Naruto and Sakura for a while but in the end went against it because it would make Sakura look like a gold digger.

Why does LuNa exist?

No seriously, what the fuck? Why is it a thing? Why is shipping in One Piece at all a thing? Do you people really call yourselves fans if you think something like that is what Oda is about?

Was it the Arlong Park arc? It was the Arlong Park arc wasn't it? Or maybe before that when Nami fixes Luffy's hat? Or maybe it's how it looks so heroic when Luffy saves Nami from Eneru? Wait wait, even better, I know. It's the scene when Kuma warps everybody away and Nami is the last one before Luffy?

Or maybe you hung on to the scene in Strong World when she asks Luffy to save her.

This is it isn't it? This is your fucking shipping fuel. Jesus christ, how pathetic are you?

Shipping in shounen is always stupid, it should not surprise you.

It's just as bad in Naruto and Bleach that have shipping moments once every two hundred chapters.

the crazy thing about it is everyone knows Luffy is an incredibly narcissistic character
and yet people try to pin emotions on him that don't fit at all
shippers truly are the cancer that ruins franchises

Can't wait for hancock vs nami ship war to happen.

Hinata is such a qt.
>it would make Sakura look like a gold digger
As opposed to a battered spouse? Since he and so many girls agreed with it, guess it's okay. I'm not complaining.

On Lucy and Natsu go read RAVE. One Piece has no romance it's just shippers delusion.

Because she was the first main female, even though her and Sanji seem more likely if Oda cares to pair people. At least Boa is actually in love with him and is an ally, so there's some basis if he cares to make good on that.

Lucy and Natsu I believe because it's a)fucking obvious b)fucking simple and c)as you said, it's pretty much Haru and Elie again.

Top tier couple by the way

>even though her and Sanji seem more likely
no it's exactly as retarded as luffy x nami, get the fuck out of here

Gomen.

No other ship is more retarded than Luffy x Nami.
Fuck off faggot.

Lunafaggot detected

>t. triggered sanjinamifag

All One Piece ships are retarded. All of them.

Yes even Franky and Robin. And I actually like that one, I just think it's also retarded.

Shipping is fine as long as it is ironic.

test