SPENCER BTFO's GERMAN ABOUT GERMANY

"You ban Mein Kempf but not anything by Marx, why?

"Because you're a puppet state of the US created to make sure Nazism doesn't rise again"

"Are you scared any one who reads Mein Kempf will instantly become a nazi?"

HAHAHAH

periscope.tv/RichardBSpencer/1rmxPOZLYbMJN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/921155559897919489
periscope.tv/RichardBSpencer/1rmxPOZLYbMJN
derschelm.de/product_info.php?info=p113_hitler—adolf--mein-kampf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spencer is a Marxist, not a NATSOC.
Piss off you marketing shill.

"NAZISM LEADS TO GAS CHAMBERS!!"

"Catholicism lead to the inquisition, is Catholicism a valid religion?"

"uhhhhh...."

Oh yeah he's a secret talmudic jew cia shill, right?

clown, this is getting out whether you like it or not.

"You realize you are still occupied by the United States, there are literally US soldiers occupying your country?"

"Do you even know that?"

>this is going to spread
nigger im the only other person even in your dumb thread. no one gives a shit about spencer any more. wake up to the times.

Oh I get it you're a mudslime turkshit.

Well, the problem for you is that Islam is acting out of control...like they always have.

Fix that, then come back and tell me about "who has the worst text in their holy books"

Meanwhile, Jews and Xians are specirically mentioned as required death etc., Jews dont mention that...even if they say mean things about Jesus.

This isn't about you Ahmed, this is about European people, the Alt Right doesn't give a fuck really about other ethnostates only in that the concept should be respected.

Spencer himself is an atheist, as he stated tonight.

I happen to be too....

What he said is factually correct, shillfaggot

If you think talking about ((((burgeoise captialsm) makes you a Marxist you are mentally ill

>burgeoise captialsm
>not calling it Jews
cuck harder.

Yes, Marx made some true observations.

A cultureless moralless mass is great for marketing teams to manipulate....also good for any political class to control ....they have no competing ideology to contend with.

Think it through you'll figure it out.

While Im atheist, I would suppose that Christian spirituality should be the one to inspire the west, though its not founded on it.

It would have to change from what it is today ...

>A cultureless moralless mass is great for marketing teams to manipulate....also good for any political class to control ....they have no competing ideology to contend with
Like what Marx supported? Seems contradicting that to say that he acknowledged that as a problem, and then use it to his advantage.

>though its not founded on it
Depends on the country, the USA, and some European countries that developed cities/towns around churches were founded by Christianity.

Christianity is perfect. It's the west that needs changing. Too wordly, unvirtuous, cowardly, no culture.

lmao nice try rabbi

>A cultureless moralless mass is great for marketing teams to manipulate....also good for any political class to control ....they have no competing ideology to contend with.
why dont you stop thinking like a deceptive Jew and do some good for other people?

EVERYONE that countersignals Spencer is a fucking shill. Fact.

Is that Stefan Gödde on the left?

He's a moderator for a popular pop sci tv format called Galileo.

Right, funny that...

His solution was egalitarianism...so that was supposed to replace the caveman religious dogma of the past for the bright progressive future of Communism
"imagine there's no religion, it isn't hard to do...."

Well, what Spencer is saying is that when you do that...either via capitalist or Marxist tendencies you erase precisely what makes a poeple unique...and by the way, what created Western Civilization.

It's actually not that radical of a notion, this is what most people knew prior to Marx "post modernism"

The idea that Europeans are unique (and asians and africans)

That Europeans have their own traits and culture (as do others)

That Europeans have their own physical characteristics

That people should cherish and love who they are, and you're expected to love and care for your own kind...

THese things were the norm for most of history, for good reason, people were brilliant ....just because they're dead or from the past doesnt make them dumb.

Mein Kampf isn't banned anymore, kthxbye

If that's how it went than mostly because that German guy is a fucking retard and has no idea what he is talking about.
Mein Kampf was never banned, the ones holding the rights to it just refused to let it be reprinted. It recently ran out though.

Not sure I'd try this argument with lefties because a shitload of them hate Catholicism almost as much as they hate whites.

The non-annotated version is not available for sale. At one point in the video that German faggot literally says "You cannot just read Mein Kampf without annotations" because to him everything in the book is false. Germans are pathetic. You should be wiped out desu.

Not to mention the Spanish Inquisition wasn't really sanctioned by the Church, at least in the beginning.

germans are fucking retarded

Western Civilization wasn't founded on it... But I'm open to it becoming a spiritual hegemon, it has to become more protective of European people.

As an aside, United States is European Civilization. It's an invention of the culmination of the European mind. When the country was founded does not change that fact.

Give it to me baby

t. mulatto central of the world

Hardly, it supports mass immigration, for one glaring problem

He got BTFO, he should stick to science

At least America is experiencing a white nationalist awakening. Germany is experiencing a lesbian orgy in the form of AfD. Once we solve our problems, we will have to liberate you. For real this time.

Need a feed that isn't total shit. It sticks at 5;12 with no way around it, reloading doesn't get past it, move ahead to get going but miss what was said, where's an alternative source? Don't post shitiscope again.

>The non-annotated version is not available for sale.
It is not being printed but if you can find someone offering one there are no legal repercussions for buying it.
So really it just comes down to no one wanting to print a non-kikified version of it.

He's just a moderator, I dunno whatever else.

Also, how tall is Spencer? Gödde is like 6'1" or 6'2" officially.

So you can buy one without the state mandated commentary polluting every page?

>German guy is a fucking retard and has no idea what he is talking about.
He's a tv moderator, man.

What the hell, I'm still a bit shocked. Was Spence interviews by galileo or something? How did they meet and where?

Most of what Western civilization was founded on was in line with Christian values which is why its adoption occurred so thoroughly. I think many would argue that its adoption helped strengthen its foundations and allowed it to reach new heights via pillars like a greater emphasis on the heterosexual monogamous family unit.

You could quibble the same way about Hitler "not all Nazis suffer the treaty of Versailles, so it's not the same"

No true Scotsman fallacy.

The point is, the event of ww2 is not required by Nazi or fascist idealogy.

>At least America is experiencing a white nationalist awakening.
You mean leftists being able to opelnly call for the murder of all whites? Lmao

>At least America is experiencing a white nationalist awakening.

You're not though. White nationalists are still very much in the minority and nonwhite immigrants increase every year by millions. I don't actually WANT you to become a shit hole, but your repulsive national arrogance that most yanks have oblige me to bring you back to reality. Don't get cocky because you're nowhere near even close to winning this gay little culture war we're currently experiencing. It's going to take much more than some stupid fucking fringe movements on Sup Forums and "Alt-Right" horse shit to bring America back to being what it used to be.

Leftists don't give a shit about fallacies, so don't use that tool. Just saying.

Well they throw you in jail for denying certain facts of the Holocaust

Spencer has a lot of ammo there he didn't use

Yes. You will have problems finding any because it's not being printed, but it's not illegal to buy or sell it. The rights to it ran out a while ago, too, so technically you could just get it from somewhere and then start printing it. Only reason it's not being done is because the social stigma that would come with doing so is too large for the rather small profits you could make.

That guy is an absolute brainlet.
>but but but you cannot say that

CHAD SPENCLING

>The point is, the event of ww2 is not required by Nazi or fascist idealogy.

Yeah, but good luck getting any lefty to have a rational discussion about anything related to Nazism. The moment the discussion goes even roughly into that direction they'll go into lockdown mode and start reciting what was fed to them during their education. They are completely incapable of forming any thought of their own on this topic.

You only think it's cocky because you have become so cucked. It's normal for people to view their country as the best (or in the case of America, formerly the best).

see
Still wondering how the fuck they met and where? Where do a german tv mod and a US Nazi meet?

Greco Roman culture first, versions of christianity second.

Christianity was smart when it finally took in the Cardinal virtues of the Greek philosophers....

It became Europeanized....

Now it's moved away from protecting Europe, that's a problem

Periscope doesn't work for me.

>You only think it's cocky because you have become so cucked.
Nah, Yanks are world-famous for being arrogant dumbasses and have been for quite some time now.

Americans are fucking retarded. They dont take responsability for fucking over germany. They just point and laugh as they have germany murdered. I hope more americans die in massacres. You dont deserve the paradise youve got.

stop talking about this guy already, nobody but shills make these threads

I agree it's not a movement yet.

Getting there.

Spencer is an idiot and perfect example of a uneducated Burger.
Mein Kampf is not banned and wasn't banned, the state Bavaria just got the copyrights and blocked any publishing.

That's over btw.

Meh you dont get it how extremly repressed all that nationalism sentiment in this country was and is.
The fact that the AFD got as many votes as it got is pretty much the same as Trump taking office. Its mindboggling.
And your nationalist awakening should hurry up.
The world needs a big player like the US on the white side.

>>but but but you cannot say that
I hate this line so fucking much
>on the way back from work
>listening to the radio
>some author talking about his book
>flat out says that all science from the past should be discarded because those scientists lacked the right moral framework and judged their observations based solely on facts and not by the potential social consequences
Fucker literally said that science should never be objective because that could hurt his feelings.

Agreed, there are many that still need to understand in the right...

The left is probably hopeless

He met up with Spencer at the same place Spencer met up with a bunch of other media people. Just somewhere around Gainesville, Florida.

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/921155559897919489

get fucked hans

lol der gödde

>your arguments end being valid where my feelings begin
>i live in germany, you dont, i know this better than you

god i hate leftists so much, straight up denial 24/7

>not banned
>publishing blocked

Well maybe not an outright ban it is rather close. He was also correct when he said that Germany has thought crime laws, some 88 year old grandma was just arrested for saying the holocaust did not happen. You are a jew puppet state, same as America, time to admit it.

Im american now. What you gonna do bitch?

Richard is an Aryan intellectual

You idiot, Bavaria BLOCKED it in the past, but no longer owns the copyrights.

Schelm is publishing the non-annotated version...

>derschelm.de/product_info.php?info=p113_hitler%E2%80%94adolf--mein-kampf.html

Exactly. Puppet state logic.

>periscope.tv/RichardBSpencer/1rmxPOZLYbMJN

yap...

>Also, how tall is Spencer? Gödde is like 6'1" or 6'2" officially.
I'm 6'4" and pic related

>this is getting out whether you like it or not
I wonder how much money they gave to the 'gay duginist-marxist cia plant' shills. Not effective at all...

this is getting out whether you like it or not
this is getting out whether you like it or not

>muh Germans cannot buy the non-annotated version of Mein Kampf
>it's illegal
>though police

derschelm.de/product_info.php?info=p113_hitler—adolf--mein-kampf.html

GHAHAHAHA fuycking no wonder shills hate spencer

>derschelm.de/product_info.php?info=p113_hitler—adolf--mein-kampf.html
>Letters arent even in a Fraktur font

you're a big guy

im sure marx also made the observation that the sky is blue.
are we all commies now?

4U

broken clock, etc

They both fucking retarded.

The german guy: me have friends with different culture people

The american 1880's clothes guy is literally brainwashed into his emotional egoistic snowflake.

DNA is different but not very much, they are still humans like tiger and lions they are both cat race that's why they can breed.

and it's don't fucking matter if there is DNA differences, there can still be a black guy who is smarter than a white guy. That's why there are rednecks they are similar to niggers in ghetto with the same IQ equivalent.

The american guy is just a faggot who love the media and fame. The german guy thinks like 12 years old. Oh you look so good and smart?? wtf, how the fuck can you look smart?? makes zero sense and it's doesn't' fucking matter in the debate.

desu blackletters are quite exhausting to read

>races are all equal mumbo jumbo

Yeah, you're definitely non-white. Don't worry, Aryan altruism will likely ensure that you are simply deported and not wiped out.

kill yourself nigger

It never was banned
The publisher which held the rights to it just decided not to print it

2 brainlets trying to make arguments

>desu blackletters are quite exhausting to read
I was talking about just the cover. Its been so de-germanalized that even the font cant be a german one.

Fuck off Moarpheus. Do you want me to embarrass you again?

fuck off moarphag

>DNA is different but not very much
Shalom reddit/r/nigger, lurk more

holy fuck kill yourselves you idiot shills no one cares

OKEY I NEED SOME GERMANBROS TO HELP WITH THE TRANSLATION

this shit need to be made viral here

ProSieben destroyed by American nazi

>muh they do not use typeface from 400 years ago, how atypical German
Fraktur is Habsburg shit and imperialism, fuck the cliffshitters

Antiqua > Fraktur

>they are still humans like tiger and lions they are both cat race
please be bait

>wtf, how the fuck can you look smart??
Smart also means neat and tidy looking, good clothes and well-groomed.

Wir müssen es für dass deutsche Volk übersetzen

Galileo wurde zum bitch gemacht von einem amerikanischen nazi

Ooo o know he did int.

there are statues to commies all over Germany, placenames, inscriptions, public art, streetnames celebrating commies and soviet 'heroes'/generals. definitely there is a toleration that doesn't exist for hitlerism

this post is intellectually dishonest and anyone with half a brain knows why.

I can't tell if this is some sort of reverse shilling b/c I'm starting to like him purely as a result of all the hate he gets on here from conspiracyfags

If America were nothing but arrogant dumbasses it simply wouldn't be in the position it's in, a simplistic assessment that's only good for ribbing.

>Mein Kampf is not banned and wasn't banned, the state Bavaria just got the copyrights and blocked any publishing.
>it's not banned
>the state just banned it
The cognitive dissonance of the cuckold everyone.

As a German (ignore flag, on vacation), this is so painful to watch. The German dude has literally no arguments and just shits out the usual brainwashing and thought blockade. He isn't even able to think freely. Recently I read a nice analogy to the problem:

Imagine Nazi Germany being an alcoholic and after a beat down, they were send into rehab (the survivors). As a result, they are brainwashed into no longer touching any alcohol or they might become an addict again. Now this brainwashing is tought to the next generation, and to the next generation... The result being that you have a country of people that behave like former alcoholics always raising the finger "don't drink that it will ruin you" while never actually being alcoholics themselves. At every turn, they lift the finger ruining the fun for the normal people not realizing nearly everyone is capable of handling alcohol. It is simply fear mongering coming from alleged former addicts. This is the state of the average German.

Can't even wait for the collapse to come, it will be glorious.

>there is a Karl-Marx statue in the Ex-DDR city Chemnitz, formerly known as "Karl-Marx-Stadt" (Karl-Marx-City)
That's a surprise

Marx was actually right about a lot of things. He was wrong about communism.