Why is it so hard for polacks to realise that not all Jews think the same thing...

Why is it so hard for polacks to realise that not all Jews think the same thing, and that some of them actually hate muslims and leftists, and want them dead

> and kill them

youtube.com/watch?v=LBdRFWAYkBk

Punch a Lefty, Save the Homeland: Israel Rediscovers Political Violence
As the army fights Hamas in Gaza, ad-hoc right-wing militias organized through social media take to the streets to fight the 'war at home.'
read more: haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.606937

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNt7l0pP_mQ
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.798836
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do I have to like a specific group of people. That's racist.

Not all jews is the same argument as not all blacks.

Sure many blacks are not looting, raping and leeching off our welfare. But many do just that.

And every time a black mother has a child in our country chances are that the child will be a burden to us.

Jews have their own country and objectively have no valid reason to stay in our countries in large numbers.

Hi New Zealand, I see you're getting settled into the cucked country club. I left you a beer in the fridge, I hid it behind the milk so the bull wouldn't drink it.

He is a jew posting images of Slavic girls in Israel

And let us talk about your image too.

You Jews purchase poor slavic girls and use them as whores then try to pass them as jewish women to us.

You have no honour you lying scum.

Why won't pol realize the average Israeli isn't the same as the degenerate evil Jew from America?

>and that some of them actually hate muslims and leftists, and want them dead and kill them

You want that with whites too though, so... yeah.

How do they compare to the Jews in canada

Fun fact:

Israeli jews offer Arabs work and housing in Europe to leave Israel.

Yes jews use us to get rid of their problems. They love seeing Arabs migrate to Europe especially the neighbouring Syrians

It's true. A lot of Israelis are pretty far right and pretty redpilled.

3 point plan to eliminate anti-semitism:

1. All jews should move to Israel
2. Stop subverting other countries
3. Take zero goyim gibs

Israel did 9-11.
They are "red-pilled" like Hillary Clinton is red-pilled, in that she knows what the game is but plays for the enemies side (the Jews side).

Jews are the same everywhere.

Israeli jews shill for open borders in Europe and found pro immigrant groups.

Right wing in their homeland left wing in ours i wonder why. Its because they are hypocrites.

Sarah Silverman is pro Israeli but anti American

Then why do so few Jews speak out against it?

Here's an example of muh based Israel.

Jews are not a hivemind but they sure act like one when it comes to wrecking nations.

>Progressism for you but not for me.
WTF I love Jews now.

Wake the fuck up

White culture has already been stomped and pissed on 100 times over

The only place white pride can exist is in your head

most white women don't have babies
or they are have non-white babies

White America already dead, and stupid republic pimp still don't get it

Democratic party will win 2018 & 2020

We pay so much charity to Isreal that all the jews should move there, no joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNt7l0pP_mQ

Overwhelming majority of non-white immigrants to Europe aren't even from Syria you retard.

No matter how "based" a kike is, he's still a kike and therefore an enemy. Take the redpill already faggot.

How do I get thoae jewish lips around my cock?

Jews are not our allies at all and hate us more than muslims

US tax dollars pay for the Israeli lifestyle.

right wing israeli bred jew here, good thread all around. not going to do a gay AMA but yeah our entire elite ZOG wing is basically all autistic memers and based alt right shitposters.
we are watching and laughing

You're purposefully cutting the legs out from centuries of subversive Jewish thought and ethnic hatred against gentiles. Communism, Jewish. Bolshevism, Jewish. Atheism, not Jewish but used as a tool by them to disarm whites of their religious identity. Feminism, JEWISH AS FUCK.

We're sure there are Jews that don't subscribe to the ideologies of these fucking rats and their niggling anti-culture horse shit. Thing is, you have an ethnostate now, so go back there and leave us alone.

But if the Jews go back, who will make sure the money keeps flowing to Israel?

Why is it so hard to understand that there are BARELY any jews in this planet? A few bad jews literally IS the entire group! Not all jews are the same? What like five of them disagree with the rest of the tiny group?

Collateral damage. Even if there was such a thing as a good jew (there’s not), when we kill all of the jews these would be a required sacrifice for the end goal of a judenfrei planet.

There are also humane ways to go about exterminating the jews. For example, their organs can be re-used to save lives. Arts and crafts could be made from their bones. Fertilizer and animal feed could be made from the rest. Not one part of the jew will go to waste and we will save so many lives

>Democratic party will win 2018 & 2020

They have actual Jewish Nazis, while you larpers have moms basement ethnostates

In Jerusalem, a Far-right Jewish Gang Frequently Attacks Arabs - and the Police Do Almost Nothing
read more: haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.798836

shmae yisrael, adonai.....?

fake news

>Why is it so hard for polacks to realise that not all Jews think the same thing
not hard for me

you talk to the wall their minds are already made up dont waste your time

>kike
>AMA
>gay

Go back nigger, nobody wants you here

The Democratic will not win. They lost the presidency to Trump, lost the House and Senate and the great majority of the legislature. Major FAIL.

The Progressive Liberals will win. People have had enough of corruption and lies. Enough!

Never trust a Jew under any circumstance, ever.

>The Progressive Liberals will win. People have had enough of corruption and lies. Enough!
wtf are you even whinging about?

Have you ever done business with a Jew? They will find any reason to not pay you what is agreed upon and owed. This isn’t a certain jews do it thing. This is a historical truth and the reason why they have been exiled repeatedly throughout history from every country they have tried their kike schemes.

i don't hate muslims

i hate their pathetic leaders that betray islam but i don't hate muslims, many of them kill fags off the books

I'm one too. Fuck lefty Jews.

>not all Jews think the same thing
Doesn't matter. Not all niggers are violent thugs either, but we should still get rid of them none the less.

Jewery is a sickness which can be likened to a possesion. It is present on the x chromosome which is why jewness is passed on by jewesses. It can be passed if a jew male has a daughter but can be lost ion the son. They further repress the male spirit through circumcision. Jew males are cucks jew females are evil.

They are worse than niggers because if we separate ourselves from niggers they will pretty much leave us alone but jews will always sniff out white society.

Also a jewess can suck your soul out of your dick with the right technique ie. Kardashians

>Have you ever done business with a Jew? They will find any reason to not pay you what is agreed upon and owed

Some will some won't
The exact same thing can be said about chinese,russians, scots, dutch, indians

You are the equivalent to the child of a hunter who is against hunting but eats the meat. You aren't based.