What's the latest anime you deleted?

What's the latest anime you deleted?

only poorfags delete anime, buy more hard drives.

Why would I keep shit anime on my hard drive? Do you just buy more land instead of throwing trash out of your house?

both seasons of GATE. Tried hard to get into it, but nothing caught my interest in the first 3 episodes.

NieA under seven. It was like the poor man's Yuri Seijin Naoko-san.

>hoarding evidence

I watch streams.

>he deletes his animes

Literally for what purpose

P O O R F A G S
O
O
R
F
A
G
S

I buy my animu. Quit pirating fags

xxxHolic. No, I have no idea why I started watching this, either. It was terrible.

Realistically there are at least 3 people on this board right now who proudly collect their piss in plastic bottles.
Why are you even asking.

Hyouka, because I finished it.

I can redownload all of it faster than it would take to move the files from one hard-drive to another.

It was nice when it was just gentle Japanese ghostbusters.

Now it's some monstrosity of time travel and dimensions that CLAMP has pulled out of their ass, and that's still not enough because CLAMP wants to fuck up CCS as well.

So what do you do with dropped shows then?

mayoiga as soon as it was done

>I can redownload all of it faster than it would take to move the files from one hard-drive to another.

Sounds like you need some new hard drives fampai

I really fucking doubt the government cares about your chinese cartoons.

Vandread after I finished it. Took me a fucking year and all for naught.

I felt it was terrible from the beginning, mostly because I'm just used to better episodic ghostbusting animu like Mononoke or Natsume Yuujinchou. I just thought that writing sucked, the characters were obnoxious and the stories - aside from few exceptions - weren't actually all that interesting.

But that's the usual routine for CLAMP. Man, I really didn't know why I thought this one would be different.

Nichijou.
It was just "so random XD".

Ushio to Tora second season, from beginning to the end, it was just like my 90's shonen animu/mango, even if that didnt meant it was a good thing at all.

>people dont delete anime that isnt hentai
Why?
It's not like you're going back to it. Hentai you will for fapping, but I have never rewatched anime.

I don't have a hoarding disorder so I delete episodes of seasonal anime after I'm done with them.