Australian Muslim Beauty Queen Supports Gay Marriage

I thought Muslims hated us, Sup Forums?

Esma Voloder is due to fly to China today for the annual competition, vying for the crown against 139 other women from across the globe. The title will be announced on November 18.

The 25-year-old stunner told The Daily Telegraph yesterday she believed acceptance and respect were important parts of Aussie life.

“I think it is Australian culture to have acceptance and these are the things we should continue to focus on and continue to talk about with respect,” Voloder told The Daily Telegraph, adding when asked about the marriage equality debate: “I believe that everyone has equal rights.”

“If we want to talk about my faith and bring that into it — it teaches me why I am here and to focus on the ultimate goal, which is to do charity, do good ... and to do the best you can with the time you have to be the best person that you can.”

The 25-year-old was born in a refugee camp after her family fled the Bosnian war of the early 1990s. The family settled in Australia a short time later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOto5qYWgHg
rt.com/viral/397837-australia-muslim-women-sperm/
youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-Judaism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's not a real muslim and will be thrown off the roof with you.

>what is taqiyya

She has clearly assimalated to Australia's culture and lifestyle. Your average middle eastern Muslim is not going to.

Are Muslim terrorists real Muslims?

Please tell me we're talking about the 7/10 girl on the right and not the ape like creature on the left.

It's much harder to argue that "moderate" muslims are real muslims than the terrorist muslims.

ISIS is behaving much more in line with what Muhammad would and wouldn't do.
In his eyes the average Muslim would probably be a fucking spineless and unfaithful coward.

Correct.

So religion is based on adherence to dogma in a fundamentalist fashion, not merely faith or practice?

Yes.

>Are Muslim terrorists real Muslims?
yes, the western muslim is not muslim, we drink do drugs have sex

Of course.

If you aren't adhering to dogma how would it even count as being religious?
The rules of religions are dictated in their doctrine.
If this wasn't the case I could do whatever I want, say it's Christian and people wouldn't be able to argue against it.
That would render all religious labels meaningless.

And you get to define the sincerity of the beliefs of others why exactly?

I specified a fundamentalist fashion for a reason. Everyone is a sinner, no?

Let me know when she explicitly supports gay muslims and publicly says Australia's muslim community must embrace and celebrate its closet habibs

The only Islamic word you know.

>The 25-year-old was born in a refugee camp after her family fled the Bosnian war of the early 1990s. The family settled in Australia a short time later.
so basically
>muslims cause trouble in balkans
>white people fight back and a war happens
>muslims decide to come to australia instead of a muslim country

sometimes i wish australia had the living standards of poland because no shitskin would want to come here

There is no other fashion.
If you say you are a Christian,
but you don't actually believe Jesus was the son of god
and he died on the cross for your sins...
you are not a Christian.
You are merely an atheist pretending to be Christian.

>I thought Muslims hated us, Sup Forums?
How long do you think she will survive?
My bet is if she keeps it up she is gone in 2 years max.

Beauty queen... more like Pizza face, she can't even hide her buttons with her ton of makeup

/thread

If you get gay married are you a Christian?

>t.achmed

>Beauty Queen
>Muslim
>Supports gay marriage
>'I'm here to do good and charity in the limited time that I have'
>Goes to a beauty pageant
There's a lot wrong here, and I'm afraid correcting it just isn't worth it. In any case, she's very clearly a cultural muslim - the type that might genuinely believe there's only one god and muhammad is his final messenger, but does nothing beyond that. No prayer, do haram things, have a passive attitude against most things. Pretty much the same as isis, except not paid to murder civilians.

bump

>beauty queen

How can someone look at a photo like that and not see a goblin dressed up as a woman?

>beauty queen

bump

Its the one on the right not left

go ahead move 2 a Muslim Nation: ill candid camera ur experience & make it into a documentary; ill call it: The Reality of Gays in Muslim Nations

u just showed me an >>Australian

Must... Keep... The narrative...

Well, she's got the Beauty Pageant contestant "empty, vaguely humanitarian platitudes and rhetoric" bit down pat.

Cool. You can fuck off back to Bagdad with her.

Is love the most powerful political force in Australia today? Just look at how energized the yes vote has been.

>1 represents the whole

well user, because when 1 gay man eat da poo poo, it mean all gay man eat da poo poo

youtube.com/watch?v=hOto5qYWgHg

bump

It's unhelpful to take the fringe fundamentalist ISIS and conflate them with all 1.6 billion Muslims.

Well of course they would want to poz the kuffar innit. If they were serious about it they would be fighting for their rights in their own countries.
Are you fucking retarded m8?

>>The 25-year-old stunner told The Daily Telegraph yesterday she believed acceptance and respect were important parts of Aussie life.

bitch you're not even from here don't tell me what are important parts of aussie life are

Australia is cucked beyond repair.

rt.com/viral/397837-australia-muslim-women-sperm/

Allahu akbar
Gotcha

New Australians are just as Aussie as any other. I'm often involved with citizenship ceremonies through my work and every New Australian is passionate about their love for this country.

taqiyya

she might not have been born there, but she has 100% aussie education

What font did you use in the lower left?

acid attack incoming

I support gays but my brother and husband Jamal wants to throw them off the roof. Inshallah he throws many of them

Not sure to be honest.
I know the bible says in the old testament that a man will not lie with a man like he does with a woman.

With that said there are many people who believe it's pretty much ok to do whatever you like as long as you believe.
And there are arguments for that.
There also happens to be arguments against that (like Jesus saying none of the old laws are moot just cause of him).

So in the end it's hard to say.

>taqqiya
>OP is retard

Choose one

bump

>muh secular muslims who basically just wear hijabs for the oppression points

Who gives a fuck about what women think?

Haram!

taqiyya you brainless sheeple. if you really want to persuade us, go to mecca and kiss someone of your sex infront of all muslims and see how it goes.

no she's just Bosnian.

>Islamic word
I swear you uneducated fucks really bring this board down.

you have to go back
legal immigrants are always happy about getting away from their shitholes and being allowed to live with whites
enjoy their degenerate entitled kids

WTH are u talking about? Bosnian Muslim miss Aussie is the lady in right of the OP pic not the left one!

This Taqqiya meme is literally retarded. I hadn't even heard of the word until I noticed right wing loonies using it. And it takes literally two seconds to google it and understand that Taqqiya doesn't mean that Muslims are allowed to lie at all times, it merely is a concession for when your life is under danger and you have to lie to suvive. I mean use you brains you fucking faggots, look at this girl. You think she is lying about how her interpretation of religion is liberal and is secretly an ISIS member or some shit ?

>inb4 Taqqiya

youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw

>Muslim Beauty Queen Supports Gay Marriage
>trash supporting trash is somehow not usual
Go die.

David Wood is a Christian apologist and incredibly biased. The concession of lying to protect your life is found in most religious concepts. Because it is fucking common sense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-Christianity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-Judaism

Bosnians are huge lefties, theyre the opposite of serbians/croatians who lean far more right than the usual european

She's not middle eastern

Most Muslims are not even from the Middle East dumbass.

>Sup Forums
>gay marriage

>Homosexual sex was decriminalized in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in 1996

>In July 2016, the Bosnian and Herzegovinan Parliament adopted a bill amending anti-discrimination laws to explicitly prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation, gender identity and sex characteristics.

so even her former homeland agrees with her

I come from small town Australia, we do things a bit different out there. They don't call it the lucky country for nothing.

you don't think I have experience with immigration? first gen is always super happy to come to a 1st world country, their kids are always anti-white entitled fuckheads who "didnt ask to be here"

Oh wow, she's capable of being a hypocrite. Good for you, sweetie. Go get 'em girl!

inshallah there wont be a reason to ever learn another fucking one.

>stunner

what?

Simply untrue. Maybe you lot do things your way in the states but we're a bit more laid back down under. Nothing melts the hearts of new comers like a warm smile, a friendly g'day and cool tinnie to freshen up again. There's no way like the ozzy way.

PIC VERY FUCKING RELATED

wogs are scum

True.

>wogs are scum
no we're not fuck off, nice job comparing us all to muslim wogs

wut wastage of double deuce? are you imblying this bosniak is not stunning?

Fag, Islam is a religion that is soley based on dogmas. Both the old and new testaments show the power of god and how he interacts with people who have faith in him, he does set down some rules but a lot of it is storys to reinforce having faith in him. The quran is a guidebook on how to be a muslim. The only thing that happened that is supernatural is when fhe pedo was visited by the angle who told him whst to wrtie down in order to serve god. It doesn't have stories like the bible. It's a set of rules. If you're a muslim you have to follow the rules laid out in the quran because that's what god said he wants people to do. When Jesus came around he pretty much scrapped his dad's old rules and pretty much set the rules that as long as you live a good live and have faith in god you will be freed of all your sins, don't need to follow a set of rules.
So yes, if you want to be a true muslim you better follow the quran which is more in line of what isis is doing and not this model.

she's not stunning

the guys who shot up charlie hebdo are considered to be muslims by most muslims

ISIS aren't because they kill muslims

Easy there Pajeet. She is average looking. Lebanese girls are way hotter.

You're against letting pretty and moderate Muslim white girls like her in?

Kill yourself. Literally fucking die.

>moderate Muslim
word we love gay marriage here

he's right, anyone larping as a "refugee" is cancer
if bosnians love turkey so much they could have gone there for safety not Aussie.

Tokyo is 3000km to the east, FagZilla

> self proclaimed western muslim supports gay marriage
Then she either isn't a Muslim, or is lying to you. That aside:
> I thought Muslims hated us, Sup Forums?
How about you travel to the next Islamic Country and find out? A Country where practicing the Quran's teachings isn't impeded by western laws or threat of non-Muslim retaliation. You should probably bring a wing suit with you, though...

85 posts before taqqiyah is dropped?

am disappoint pol/

Muslims are manipulative and dishonest in general. They don't need an authorisation to act like that.
They don't give a fuck about the gay marriage because it doesn't concern them, so they can get free PR points with this kind of sentence.
Like a muslim told me "convervative or degenrates, in the end they are fucking wh*te people who need to be genocided".

I've literally been to bosnia, their women have long skinny bodies with rough around the edges features. they do get better than her, though. Im sure shes gorgeous in bangladesh

Its called dawa, idiot. Taqqiya

Looks like a trans. Good job Turks, your rape babies are uglier than you, and they still suck your cock and your ideology 300 years later in the fucking Australia.

>I use terms I don't even know

Lmfao.

Da'wa = preaching
Taqiyya = hiding faith in the face of persecution
Kitman = hiding faith by omission

>muslim
>beauty
>gay marriage

Pick all. AbSoLuTe state of the left

She's right !! homosexuality is more widespread then I thought !!

WHAT KIND OF HARAM SHIT IS THIS?!

Its called taqiYa you stupid faggot.