Weinstein’s Sex Addiction Rehab Off to a Bumpy Start

>Disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein has reportedly been alienating other patients in his sex-addiction rehab facility by falling asleep during therapy sessions, barking into a contraband phone, and attributing the slew of sexual-assault allegations against him to a mysterious conspiracy.
TIP TOP JEJ
I LOVE THIS GUY

thedailybeast.com/report-weinsteins-sex-addiction-rehab-off-to-a-bumpy-start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZFPLdhh5crg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The people who start any type of rehab "smoothly" are all fakers

>goes to rape rehab
>rapes everyone in the clinic
lel

Why do we hate Weinstein again?

Crazy. I thought he was interested in getting better. Turns out he was lying, and is just using rehab as a tool to improve his image.

smash the patriarchy!
youtu.be/ZFPLdhh5crg

Apparently they had to remove all the potted plants as well.

His sexploits are real, but the admission of them, up to and including the Italian sting that fucked him, was all orchestrated. There is a conspiracy to topple pedos and predatory Jew perverts.

This is all carefully scripted. He's acting exactly like an addict is "supposed" to. Look for a news story in a week or so about how Weinstein has some sort of epiphany in therapy and realizes his mistakes, followed by a huge round of apologies. All this while he smuggles in contraband, bumps coke all day, and still fucks anything that can't outrun him lol

yeah. its all cliched at this point. nothing he does is unique. its all being directed by his attorneys.

Because he's part of the liberal elite.

Because he's a Jew.

Because he's part of pizzagate.

Etc etc etc

>bumps coke
Really cocaines my cocaine

>burgers are so cucked that they think male libido needs to be cured

>slide thread

.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

Fucking based.

>mysterious conspiracy
Oy vey, the goys control the movie industry

this had me rolling

>nu-pol

Thought u roos had your shit sorted

On the face of it, there isn't much wrong with letting opportunistic whores ride your syphilis stick for a shot at the big leagues. Weinstein was particularly sleazy about it and everyone knew.

What makes me hate him is that he seemed to only do this with shiksas (read: White women), while Jewesses got the handout for free.

>using roo bait on an Austrian yet again

You leafs have gotten really dry lately. What's going on?

Is there any question that this guy isn't going to rip the top off pedowood??
What's his fate Sup Forums?
Is he a "suicided" gonner?
He certainly must have some serious stories to tell about Hollywood, no?

who the fuck goes to rehab for "sex addiction"? the guy was/is completely normal. he's a hetero male that wanted to pound pussy like every one else does. his problem was being a beta bitch that masturbated into potted plants then held it over the head of goyim women affecting their careers. the root of the problem is not sex.

it's just a by-the-numbers fake transition to try and gain acceptance by his kike buddies again. hopefully he necks himself while he's in there.

this video is fucking gold

I believe he is going to be "suicided" as a sacrificial lamb, but doing so will trigger some kind of vengeance setup of his and blow the lid of a bunch of interesting things

> jewish rapist connected to all kinds of liberal elites including the clintons
> slide thread

boy am I sleepy, anyone else?

cause he is a hollyjew. They are responsible for fucking our culture.

Gwyneth paltrow is jewish you dummie.

Harvey is Innocent,
its the opposite of what in the News!

at least he hasn't jerked off on anyone, but he's probably fucking hookers every night of the week so why would he need to

Just a right wing conspiracy nothing to see here.

Kikes gonna kike

He should be in prison

This guy is a total kike but all this rape shit is retarded.

Why should I believe that this guy "raped" those hollyjew sluts?

He didn't need to rape them at all, just throw money and fame at those whores and they would suck his dick in no time. That's not rape, that's prostitution.

Now we have the media using this case to further the "rape culture" agenda.

He's probably right about the conspiracy angle.

>Just relaaxxxxxx
>Oh my word you're such a pretty shiksaaaaa
>Spread those legs for uncle Harveyyyyy
And Emma's disgusted tearful face as she tries to convince hetself it will be worth it to get that role
As Weinsteins massive kike cock breaches her pure soft and beautiful hairless English fanny and pistons in and out of her with increased fervour to her extreme discomfort made more so as his clawlike hands then roughly flip her over and he buries that engorged goyess destroying cock into her polite small bottom
>You're my fucking little whore
Splutters Harvey as he climaxes into Emma's impossibly tight rectum, she sobs face down into the pillow years outing from her eyes as sure as blood and new come dribble out of her arse

But where exactly is he?? What country did he flee to?

I love how fucking obvious the have become. I thought they were supposed to be sneaky but they just straight up start with the anti-semitic bullshit

also are any of the women in hollywood that are speaking against him kikes?

>Post yfw you realize we could redpill weinstein and convert a powerful media jew to our cause

you're a genius auspol

>when life imitates art

>*invokes privilege*

underrated post

Top Kek. Makes me smile thinking of her UN Speech now and her uptight pretentious ways. Knowing her ass was torn apart by that creature makes me laugh at her.

oy vey! It isn't working anymore! We must call people antisemitic faster and keep yelling that till the goy shut up about this. It is only a few shiksas and who cares about those whores?

This is somewhat related, but I was at a movie screening once in New York, and across the aisle from me there was a large man eating popcorn in such a vulgar way that I could tell that the person was complete scum. He was stuffing it in his mouth like his appetite was insaciable, and he was practically inhaling it while making obscene snorting and grunting noises. It was so disturbing that I couldn't figure out why no one around him was saying anything. I kept glaring at him but he was oblivious and didn't care how he appeared.
The lights came up at the end and it was one of the Weinsteins (I don't know which is which). At that moment, I knew he was capable of rape. It's a weird connection, but it was a gut reaction. Sometimes people show you their soul in completely different ways.