Current Vegeta and Goku use the Potara earrings and become Vegetto with God Ki and SSJB

Current Vegeta and Goku use the Potara earrings and become Vegetto with God Ki and SSJB

Can they beat Beerus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eWcXkRJ6Fms?t=50s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Easilly assuming they get an equivalent powerup like last time

Yes, if they work together now they could probably beat him or they could just kill Supreme Kai and Old Kai if push comes to shove.

This whole 'Beerus is linked to the Supreme Kai' thing is the dumbest shit, within seconds of reading it you can come up with about 100 reasons why Beerus dying when the supreme Kai dies is retarded, not to mention he already died on-screen and Beerus is still alive.

But Beerus as a character doesn't make sense any way, he's like 20 orders of magnitude stronger than anyone else in the series and apparently everyone knew him from the get-go, but decided never to mention him.

I do think it's pretty likely. It would never happen though because Vegeta isn't willing and at this point Goku probably isn't either.

Well, that's going to happen when you retroactively add a character to 30 years of canon.

Goku could solo Beerus if he trained for a bit in god mode in the time chamber.

He should've made it like Buu, having been in hibernation for millions of years so no one was aware of him.
Making Vegeta know him was especially retarded, what, the guy who wouldn't believe frieza's second form had a power level of 1,000,000 (With his final form being over 100,000,000) knew the guy who's power level should be in the quintillions?

To be fair, nobody can tell how powerful Beerus is.

Battle of Gods was originally about an evil lizard god who turned the Saiyan race evil before Toriyama changed everything.

What makes me more mad about Beerus and Whis is less about inserting them into the existing canon, and more about how it completely dispells any sort of perceived tension in the series.

Beerus might not necessarily be a "good guy" in the traditional sense, but you can bet he'll always side with Goku just because he doesn't want his tasty Earth treats to be destroyed. Plus, Goku is his universe's prized fighter.

What's more, with Goku obviously going to be becoming friends with Xeno--a literal Universe buster--what threat can any sort of bad guy make with Xeno, Beerus, and an entire hierarchy of Gods spanning multiple universes on his side?

All of the threats in Super have feel largely flaccid so far. Like, there's really no point. So far, everyone except Black has basically just been a new sparring buddy to Goku.

There's no desperation or "we're all that stands between this guy, and the destruction of the world" anymore.

It is because there won't be any new enemy that threat the world again. Black is the last one since Toriyama said his arc is going to even involved Zeno.after this is the multivariate arc and bam the end. There won't be any new villain to threat the earth again.

>multivariate
*multiverse tournament

He's atleast a full order of magnitude stronger than SSJ3, which is an order of magnitude above SSJ2, which is an order of magnitude above Perfect Cell, who completely trounced a full power SSJ1 without using his entire power level, and SSJ1 fucked up Frieza who was fucking up Goku using x20 Kaioken

I also don't like introducing shitlords like 'Hit' who are apparently also as strong as Gods? Where are all these random fighters popping out of the woodwork from? And each of them is hundreds of times more powerful than the 3rd form of a legendary transformation that could beat down the ruler of the universe.

It doesn't even matter if there is or isn't another guy who pops up and threatens the world.

Just the notion that there are universe-busters now means someone who is on somewhat equal levels with Goku and/or Vegeta is kind of a laugh.

Yes, WE know that. But remember, nobody in-universe can sense his ki.

They're so inconsistent with universe-busting power levels.

At one point a single punch exchanged between Goku and Beerus threatened to shatter reality, vaporising entire planets with just the shockwave.
Now they transform into god form and have fun little sparring matches with literally no consequences, punching SSJ2 Trunks just knocked him over, even though the power difference between SSJ2 and SSB is more than the difference between SSJ Goku punching a regular human at full force.

Pretty sure they can take on Whis in that form

Yes, but Frieza, who knew his own power level, was afraid of him. While we're on the subject, apparently Frieza also knew about Majin Buu? What the fuck? I thought he'd been asleep for millions of years? Frieza didn't even know about the Kai's or general above-universe systems like that, and the supreme Kai claimed he was 1000x stronger than Frieza, even though he was apparently also a bitch who could get completely stomped by DABURA

Goku SSB using Kaioken x10 should be able to take on Whis really. SSB is meant to be as strong as SSG, which forced Beerus to use '80% of his power', and Whis doesn't seem more than 10x as strong as Beerus, that'd be unreasonably strong.

But can he beat Saitama?

When did supreme Kai die?

he gave his life to revive goku

although that brings a whole new host of questions, such as when beerus dies does he get a halo and have to be re-killed in the other world? did Black have to kill the ghost forms of the kais? why didnt dead future goku and co defend them, etc etc.

please
now that it is known how to kill beerus it would be awesome if someoene killed beerus and champa without anyone knowing about it, got the super dragonballs and wished for something that makes him powerul
so he tries to become the new ruler of universe 6 and 7

also i am aware that young supreme kai was technically alive in the form of his permanent fusion with kibito.. which also brings up if 'kibito' dies would beerus have died? what about in the world tournament when goku was leveling a blast at young supreme kais head, why didnt beerus/whis jump in to make sure he didnt die

toriyama said ssj god (red) goku was a 6, beerus a 9 and whis a 15 on a power scale.
ssj blue only seems alittle bit stronger then red.
and beerus was only using 70% of his power (although i think super retconned that)

Dabura could body Freeza in an instant. He's at least 4 or 5 times stronger than final form Freeza from Namek, based on feats alone. SSJ1 after training for 3 years couldn't touch Androids 17 and 18, Perfect Cell was way above them and Dabura was on par with Perfect Cell.

So yeah, he was obviously exaggerating for dramatic effect, but I can believe Supreme Kai could beat Freeza in a fight, probably faster and easier than Goku did at the time.

That'd still put SSB Goku using Kaioken so far above Beerus he should be able to completely stomp him.

I'm inclined to believe the original scale mentioned by Toriyama (noted in the thread) must have been retconned by now

It's evident that even a SSJB can't lay a finger on Beerus, but the anime only 10x Kaio Ken has muffed up the scaling pretty badly

How much stronger are Goku and Vegeta after training together for 3 years? The leaps made in the HTC previously suggest that they must have made enormous gains in power - does the scale keep this in consideration?

The scale is fucked beyond recognition. According to this image if Supreme Kai is 1000x stronger than Frieza, he'd also be about 50x stronger than SSJ3 Goku

this is your daily reminder that ssj gogeta has 1/10th the power of ssj3 goku, even though he fucked janemba up where ssj3 goku couldnt do shit

even official sources cant keep power levels in the right orders of magnitude

>taking the Supreme Cuck at his word

He was just talking shit, remember how fucking cocky he was before he realized he was a small fry among true motherfuckers.

>why didnt dead future goku and co defend them, etc etc.

Well, Goku died of the heart disease in that timeline, and death by natural cause means you lose your body.

this is all incredibly retconned. SSG is nowhere near as strong as beerus in actuality. SSB Kaio-ken x10 Goku would probably give beerus a decent fight and still lose.

i don't remember anyone ever saying that, all i remember is that anyone who was 'heroic' got to keep their body.

but i do believe you, however that still leaves every other Z-fighter who got bodied by androids, and even (by that point) SSJ future gohan

i suppose vegeta would probably be in hell.

No, because Toriyama would just retcon Beerus' strength yet again.

ah classic toei and toriyama, stating something and then changing it a week later

i think beerus lied so goku would keep training

beerus' strength hasn't been retconned that much, remember whis stated that SSB goku + vegeta could probably beat beerus if they teamed up, and fusion multiplies their powers together rather than adding them, so at this point gogeta/vegito would find beerus to be an easy kill

the dead can't go to earth, they need baba so that is probably why

>power levels
you disgust me

gogeta ssj is stronger than ssj3 goku
beating the ultimate enemy with one big move easily, not even exausted

beerus isnt dead though, he can go to earth whenever he wants.

unless you mean why didnt the others defend supreme kai from black, in which case that wouldn't have happened on earth would it? black would've had to have gone to the kai world to kill supreme kai

the fusion multiplies thing is also a meme. it was just wording to show how much more powerful fusion made you, but clearly for example Gotenks is not as strong as Trunks x Goten. He also never said they could beat him, he kinda said they might be able to, but that's 2v1 which isn't like combining their powers (ex, Goku + Piccolo beating Raditz). SSB Kaioken x 10 would probably (from what we've seen based on reactions and the like, and Goku saying he was saving it for Beerus) be marginally stronger than Beerus but it lowers in strength as he uses it. I imagine it'd be similar to Golden Freeza vs SSB, stronger at first but weaker by the end of it.

I thought Gotenks seemed easily as strong as Trunks x Goten to be honest, they were both SSJ1 toddlers and the fusion brought them up to SSJ3 and let them dominate Super Buu

>SSB Kaioken x10
>canon
not to mention the anime even mentioned he won't use it again
toei have no shame

beerus tends to sleep a lot. future beerus could have been sleeping when his supreme kai got killed

>however that still leaves every other Z-fighter who got bodied by androids,

To be totally fair, we're talking early Cell-arc characters....who are not Saiyans....trying to fight Black..

He probably would have sent a kai-ball the size of a speck of dust in their direction and he would have never even known they were there.

Wait, Beerus and the Supreme Kai are linked? When did we hear this?

must be some yin yang bullshit
>one needs creation to have destruction

Buu was playing with them actually, killing time until Gohan showed up.
Also the only reason Gotenks was strong was because of the SSJ3. Compare the outcomes of base Gotenks vs Fat Buu and base Vegito vs Super Buu.

Is Black really that strong? He got rekt by ssj2 Goku, and that's after gaining whatever power ups he would've got from all the combat in the future.

It's not like he'd be relevant before now, plus he was asleep.

No reason to mention someone irrelevant to the current events.

It's from an upcoming manga

According to that fananime, probably not

Don't underestimate the power of pink user

That's an additional transformation that was made available by their power increase, so I believe it doesn't even count to the power increase itself. But even then, SSJ3 is less than 10x as strong as SSJ, Trunks x Goten just seems ridiculous to me. SSJ x SSJ = SSJ3? I don't think so, especially since SSJ is supposedly 50x base (i mean the multipliers are a bit memeish as well because im feeling confident that they are less than that for Goku and Vegeta at this point). 50x base x 50x base is 2500x, whereas SSJ3 is like 400x or so. I don't think their powers were multiplied.

Fusion dance is X + Y

Potara is X x Y

No since Saitama's gag is that he beats everyone with one punch
not hard to understand

I remember King Kai pissing himself over the Saiyans early on, who had powerlevels of about 10,000, yet he knew his superior Kai's and Beerus who would've all had powerlevels in the billions

is vegito stronger than gogeta?

He'll just power up to be as strong as needed. He will become a rose after all.

no one can beat saitama, thats the point of his character really.

pissing himself for ningen who had those powerlevels

Yeah, but we are essentially talking about him fighting early Cell-arc Tien, Yamcha, Chaotzu, and maybe some others like Yajirobi.

Goku assumedly would have lost his body, Vegeta may or may not have even been there, and would Gohan have even been around?

Yeah but those guys don't (or at least aren't supposed to) get involved in mortal affairs.

>SSJ3 is less than 10x as strong as SSJ

No.

>Fusion dance is X + Y

Then why did Trunks & Goten's fusion dance become so powerful? Why is Gogeta so powerful?

again i think that this "multiplication" thing is a bit exaggerated

Future Gohan would've been there for over 10 years by that point, and future Gohan trains.

King beats him all the time

from the fusion dance magic
powerlevels didn't give them ghosts or the ability to scream into dimensions

If power levels make sense just in the very slightest, it can't ever be multiplication. Buu saga fusions involved power levels in the billions would suddenly have characters with power levels of 1e18. It's just too much. Having a power level 2x your opponent is already enough to slap their shit.

yes. SSJ2 is listed as 2x SSJ and SSJ3 is listed as 4x SSJ2

Potara is more like X ^ Y. Fusion would be X x Y.

Bull. SSJ1 Goku got completely dominated by Perfect Cell without using anywhere near his full power, but SSJ2 Gohan could beat Super Perfect Cell with one arm

yeah, this. its just impossible

power levels stopped being referenced after freeza

>X^Y
ayy, farmer/farmer fusion on par with SSJ2

>X ^ Y

You know how big the numbers would get with that? Even the Supreme Kai fusing would already be stronger than everyone.

Pretty sure he could.

Vegetto wasn't simply Goku and Vegeta's strenght added in one vessel, it somehow multiplied to countless many times.

Considering SSJGSSJ is a form beyond SSJ2, SSJ3 and SSJG, where Vegetto originally only boasted a SSJ2 form, it seems pretty damn sure a SSJGSSJ Vegetto would be ridiculously beyond many beings in all of the multiverse

There's probably a negative modifier in there if you aren't fuckbuddy rivals.

something like X ↑↑↑ Y seems more accurate

you made me chuckle so hard
but 5^5 is 3125
about 3 times as strong as raditz

Stop it

Sadly that's how pls work

>x^y
>goku SSJ in freeza arc is 150m
ssj^ssj (weak ass ssjs too) would be in comprehensibly large you moron. even base goku at the time was 3m, 3m^3m (assuming someone equal in strength) is an insanely, impossibly large number. Even say, a regular person with PL of 10 with another person with PL of 10, 10^10 portarad would have a power level of 10,000,000,000, meaning they would absolutely fucking destroy super buuhan. two regular people portarad.

yeah, youre an idiot

vegetto only ever used super saiyan in the manga and anime.
i don't get where people get this idea that he used super saiyan 2 at all in his fight with buuhan

Right, I was using a power level of 10. Just assume they're buff

>and base Vegito vs Super Buu.
Where he was playing with him? Vegitto only went super sayan because he wanted.

That's filler anyways, in the manga Vegetto debuts being Super Sayan right away.

yeah, have you watched DBZ? if your power level is marginally better than someone else's, you can kick their ass. remember vegeta vs zarbon?

What is the best release for Dragon Ball Z (not DBZ Kai) if I plan on buying it?

>i don't get where people get this idea that he used super saiyan 2 at all in his fight with buuhan
Lightning sparkles? Base SSJ doesn't have that.

maybe the lightning?the only indicator of ssj2
youtu.be/eWcXkRJ6Fms?t=50s

Yet Namek era Vegeta/Gohan could hold off 2nd form Frieza with a power level of 1,000,000

>Where he was playing with him?
That's the point. Meanwhile base Gotenks got #BTFO by Fat Buu. I was using it as an example showing how Gotenks wasn't impressive at all without SSJ3.

because the shit is inconsistent as fuck

every powerfull character had lightning Sparks.
vegetto going ssj was already stronger then buuhan.
ssj2 would have been overkill.

and he only had the Sparks when he first transformed. no Sparks at all during the remainder of the fight

So Beerus automatically dies if all the Kais are killed?

>every powerfull character had lightning Sparks.
Broly didn't.
Buu didn't.

Super Perfect Cell did exactly because he coming back was a parallel to Sayans getting a power up when the recover from certain death, Cell then was almost a SSJ2.

Saiyan Saga Vegeta already had electricity when charging up his Galick Gun. Electricity is more a sign of instability than power or a specific transformation

That instability or discharge of energy is especially present in SSJ2 and SSJ3 though