Masha'Allah Kuffar Unicef helping Children of Rohingya

More than 300,000 Rohingya refugee children 'outcast and desperate', Unicef says

One in five children under the age of five is estimated to be acut

Nearly 340,000Rohingyachildren are living in squalid conditions in Bangladesh camps where they lack enough food, clean water and health care, the United Nations Children’s Fund (Unicef) said on Friday.

Up to 12,000 more children join them every week, fleeing violence or hunger inMyanmar, often still traumatised by atrocities they witnessed, it said in a report “Outcast and Desperate”.

In all, almost 600,000 Rohingya refugees have left northern Rakhine state since 25 August when the UN says the Myanmar army began a campaign of “ethnic cleansing” following insurgent attacks.

“This isn’t going to be a short-term, it isn’t going to end anytime soon,” Simon Ingram, the report’s author and a Unicef official, told a news briefing.

“So it is absolutely critical that the borders remain open and that protection for children is given and equally that children born in Bangladesh have their birth registered.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLOjVkx7zk
reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya/myanmar-finds-more-bodies-in-mass-grave-u-n-seeks-rapid-aid-increase-idUSKCN1C01GT
reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya-insurgents/ready-to-fight-again-the-homeless-rohingya-still-backing-myanmar-insurgency-idUSKBN1CA0XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They can fuck right off, glad we got our border sorted years ago

Sick, why did these Buddhist cunts burn all the villages?

Fucking Burmese scum, we brought them up better than this

No Bogan, you'll be taking your fair share of Muslims.

I hope all muslim are raped and murdered

Death to all muslims, islam is cancer.

WHY IS HER HAND LIKE THIS
WHAT IS SHE DOING

>More than 300,000 Rohingya refugee children 'outcast and desperate',
Thats honestly fucking terrible and if you dont think its terrible you are a terrible person too, these are actual children and they are starving and atleast have some empathy for them.

However with that said i dont trust that UNICEF or any major organisation even wants to help children anymore since they seem to think 40 year old african men are children too and flood europe with them for some fucking reason
So whenever someone says "Oh poor refugee children" i instantly think of the 20-30 year olds with massive beards who come to europe to live off wellfare and rape and those people can go fuck themselves

Its a real shame that real children have to suffer and die because someone changed the definition of "child"

You did. Infact you brought them up learning to never trust foreigners, good job limey.

LET THEM INTO EUROPE!
DON'T LET THIS MUSLIM HOLOCAUST BE IGNORED, EUROS. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO ATONE FOR YOUR SINS!

Thank you for your empathy, user. We don't see nearly enough of that on Sup Forums.

Coochie coochie coo!

>40 year old african men are children too and flood europe with them for some fucking reason

Yes..... (((some reason)))

Maybe they should stop being muslim agitators and jackasses if they don't want to be genocided.
>behead those who insult islam!
>oh help we are being beheaded :(((
FUCK rohingya.

Show your flag and put them into canada.

Aye agreed, this is sick, they are kids ffs and woman.

I hope we go in with boots and fucking take back Burma under ANGLO control

This.

Better still death to Islam?

Muslims newborns are memed into their religion, poor cunts dont even get a choice, so they?

Islam is cancer, but human ababies are just humans, its Islam that fucked shit up

It's time to destroy Islam

Fuck off home to pakistan iqbal!

>Be British
>Demand someone goes to war to defend country that isn't even mine
>Ask Murica for help since my army is full of pussies
>Murica goes in and takes care of business
>Blame Murica for deaths and warmongering
>RInse
>Repeat.

Fuck, I hate softies like you. Do you ever want to get rid of the problem? Yes? Then grow some fucking balls. Who cares if they are kids and women? Kids and women who will grow up to learn to kill everyone who isn't them. Women who will shit out 6 kids each, 6 new soldiers for genociding all that is not islamic. Women and children who will never have more than 80 IQ points.

If you are too weak to deal with the muslim problem accordingly, then shut the fuck up when others have the balls to do so. I salute the Burmese.

Don't fuck 293 times if you can't look after your kid

I dont know anything about the situation over there at all but i do know that kids under the age of 7 shouldnt be held to account for their parents misdeeds.

No and no, i said have empathy and not "lol take them in"
the UNHCR was created for a reason and now its time for them to prove that they do more than just soak up cash.

Ironically grown men who cosplay as kids are soaking up social benefits and tax payer money that could have been used to help actual kids by donating it to UNHCR instead.
Funny how that goes

Nobody cares about that filth.
saged

I wouldnt piss on a muslim child if it was burning

I would.... I have a peeing fetish.

who gives a shit

Soros shill speaks to another Soros shill to "build community" and "social proof" of support for a Soros funded project - the partition of Myanmar.

UNHCR
Is now a Soros funded entity... A tool to deliver Soros plans to partition countries

their only moving back to the country of their grandparents.

they are citizens by descent.

i do not give a fucking fuck about any of them, they are the spawn of illegal settlers that tried to expand their grasp over a buddhist nation.

Trip of truth

i'd probably run to my jerrycan to throw some petrol on it.

>>Murica goes in and takes care of business
>Blame Murica for deaths and warmongering
>RInse
>Repeat.
so burger! when does it stop....

>empathy
Fresh out of that. The kikes pushed it too far. Let the kids die.

This is what UNICEF sponsors in Germany (this version with English subtitles):

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLOjVkx7zk

They are just a subversive force like all other UN organizations.

>UNICEF
*UNESCO
All the same, though.

Fuck off paki

>Islam is cancer, but human ababies are just humans, its Islam that fucked shit up
Muh civic nationalism, muh based paki rape gangs, muh based black lives matter activists who get triggered by white males in england.

>Nearly 340,000Rohingyachildren are living in squalid conditions in Bangladesh camps where they lack enough food, clean water and health care
>Bangladesh

Nearly the entire country is living in squalid conditions and lack food, clean water and healthcare.

Somehow that's a successful state that we can rely on to export our textile industries too however.

>if you dont think its terrible you are a terrible person too, these are actual children and they are starving and atleast have some empathy for them

I would, if I could believe the reports. Like you say they've lied so much and so repeatedly you can't trust them to tell you the colour of the sky.

See also the poverty statistics.

If the "alternative facts" that Royhinga aren't a native minority, but in fact transplanted Bangladeshis, is true, then they are being "removed" back to their home country. Of course we all recognize Bangladesh gives exactly zero fucks about these people and expect the west to feed and clothe them, so they have zero incentive to try to help their countrymen either.

Neat
ive been looking into UNESCO dirt

The solution is to also kill the children.

reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya/myanmar-finds-more-bodies-in-mass-grave-u-n-seeks-rapid-aid-increase-idUSKCN1C01GT
reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya-insurgents/ready-to-fight-again-the-homeless-rohingya-still-backing-myanmar-insurgency-idUSKBN1CA0XM

They was good boys trying to get their lives in order.

Unicef didn’t care about these kids when they were making clothes for retail stores.

let me get this right.

the rohingya are the result of a islamic invasion into a buddhist country. they to this day are expanding their influence of myanmar. forcing out buddhist locals and threatening jihad to those who do not submit.

the myanmar army btfo the mudslimes and now we need to pay money to help the children of these soulless vile creatures.

>their parents rape, plunder and genocide
>the victims fight back and kick them out
>"oh noes the poor children, we must help them and their family ;_;"
>implying those kids won't grow up to be the same filth as their parents
They're all scum and they can't die fast enough.

100%

Maybe they should stop being mudslimes.

How about thousands of white children that were enslaved by the pedozionists and are raped and tortured daily, that does not concern this (((organization)))?

These aren't real refugees??? Real refugees are buff black boys aged 14-24 with mobile phones and 4000 euros in cash in every pocket?

Some of these whatever they are look like children? I can clearly see some women there. No woman or child has ever been a refugee.

UNICEF is an (((elite))) organisation, right?

>Thats honestly fucking terrible and if you dont think its terrible you are a terrible person too, these are actual children and they are starving and atleast have some empathy for them.
Put your hand in your own pocket and help them, then. You could probably afford to rehouse six or seven of them yourself, couldn't you? Go for it. Be the bigger man than me. If it were Japs, or even SKs I'd do it. Mosttly because I know they wouldn't be any trouble, wopuld definietly fuck off back home as soon as possible, and might have a minging aunt who'd take one for the team afterwards.

NB: the last time the MSM said "refugee children" we were asked to pretend that men clearly aged 26 were 13, to the point of placing these rapists in schools. I strongly suspect the same is happening here. You'll find out, won't you, when you open your own life up to them?

That was abishek, iqbal doesn't start until after teatime

>Unicef

Might as well just flush that money down the toilet

Maybe if they stopped bombing Buddhists they would stop getting BTFO.

>Put your hand in your own pocket and help them, then
I said have empathy, i wont help them because like you say my mind has been poisioned as well
Children used to mean "person between 1-14 years of age" now childrem mean "African or middle eastern man of 20-45 years of age"

300,000 possible bio-fuel elements. GoGo Gadget Science!

You know what's more terrible? Burma turning into a third world Muslim shit-hole where Buddhists are persecuted, bombed, raped, and killed, until they cease to exist in their own country.

If it takes 300k wretched Muslim spawn to protect the Burmese people, it's a small price to pay. Send them all to Pakistan where they belong, so they can kill each other in peace.

It's almost as if over-populated regions have a tendency to self adjust, and charities interfere with this.

It's Soros funded .... So yeah, a tool for the one world govt plan...
Which means partitioning countries into statelets..
Soros wants to fracture Myanmar like the plan for Syria ... Let's see how China responds
Russia stepped in to stop the Syria plan as we know..

muslims are less than dogs. muslims have never been able to coexist with any other religion. it's time people realize it that put down this filth

You have capability to take at least 10 of such kids into your home. If you don't do this you are don't really have empathy. FACT.

Bollocks! Those Bangladeshi scum were killing Buddhists. They got what they had coming to them! Scum!

>muh Darwinism/evolution
>we should save all the people which evolution is trying to kill
Liberals everyone

DEATH TO ISLUM