Explain this bullshit

Explain this bullshit.
This is not JoJo's bizarre adventure, this is Duwang's bizarre adventure.

Other urls found in this thread:

heymanga.xyz/manga/JoJos_Bizarre_Adventure_Part_4_Diamond_is_Unbreakable/9/9
imgur.com/a/lmjs4
youtube.com/watch?v=8jt6k9j3qds
youtu.be/eGfRftUV1Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

right looks like bowie tho

I hope the animation be better the next episode. Also chew.

Bump

This episode is so duwangg. Its looks like if Duwang was an anime

David production made it again

Killer quality

Bump

I'm so glad the anime isn't as popular anymore in Japan, they deserve it

You guys do realise this episode was outsourced right?

>you guys
It's a samefag thread. 2 IPs in first 9 posts.

People are starting to realize that David did a shitty job with Jojo parts 3 & 4 and that Madhouse is the best studio for shonen adaptation ?

What's happening with Kira's arm in the manga panel?

Magic

He's posing.

>People are starting to realize that David did a shitty job with Jojo

They realized that durijng DIO's World

What's this duwang mean?

this looks 100x better than gira gween

Deadly quality

B-BDS'LL FIX IT

Duwang is the bad translation of Morioh

Hopefully this is just the same as Red hot chilli peppers part 1 and 2 where part 2 is much better.

I dunno. SHA is coming right after Part 2 now in the anime. They may even try to save money for that.

Chewcked

Chilli never went under a design change.

What a beatifuls dubs

Right one looks like Handsome Squidward

No doubt Part 2 is going to be animated better. Despite issues here or there Part 4 has been animated far better then Part 3 and has been better from a writing standpoint

and there goes my sides

Plus this episode was outsourced to a KS. It wasn't DP's fault

oh no, it is entirely DP's fault for this mess
Someone had to have seen this mess and said "this shit good"

Please post in the other thread until its filled

If next episode KQ looks shit i will agree with you butt for now i will wait.

Thats the problem.. Why a KS animated one of the most important scene of jojo's manga

why the fuckin rat episode gets a gorgeous episode and not killer queen

Kira's left arm must be really really long in the manga.

The problem here isn't the QUALITY, Killer Queen's design was also changed. This is from the anime site.

why?? no iteration of killer queen looks remotely like that

>tfw I actually liked the new design
>tfw no one else agrees with me
>tfw people don't realize that the whole scene would look better on DVD release and the shot would be more detailed in the next episode anyways

Was there any reason for this?

I'm starting to like it but the manga version is a lot better.

That emerging scene was cool as fuck and got me 11/10 hyped.

You can duwang for days here. It's a pretty bad translation made by a student as a hobby, and there is some terrific engrish in there. Enjoy yourself while reading. It feels like a picnic.

heymanga.xyz/manga/JoJos_Bizarre_Adventure_Part_4_Diamond_is_Unbreakable/9/9

all they need to do is fix the weird fucked up forehead shit and the eyes and it would look fine.
...and the lips. imma miss catboi's cool lips.

and the ears.
and the eyes.
and the color.
They need to fix everything.

Hahahaha

I just wish the new translation didn't decide to keep some of those lines.

> MEMEHOUSE strikes again!

It's diffrent, that's for sure
Let us wait until it escalates further

Did the blurays fix any of the QUALITY?

Some of it.
imgur.com/a/lmjs4
They didn't fix the shit pacing though.

The ears look too cat-ish. Should be more like a straight triangle. The lips look a bit off and the lower jaw looks too large. Forehead looks too small, maybe?
It just doesn't look cute anymore, it looks outright evil, and looking cute while blowing people up was one of the things that made the Queen creepy.
At least they went with pink. Would have prefered a more lively tone of pink myself but that's personal.

10/10

What the hell, that part near his left eye was clearly always intended to be hair, but they still made it skin-colored.

>tfw

I think it looks good.

You fags didn't learn yet?

The concept stuff is never final. Remember how Dio looked like Kakyoin and had a retarded metal collar thing? Or how early Part 4 stuff looked like garbage?

They improve as they go.

>Remember how Dio looked like Kakyoin and had a retarded metal collar thing?

How do I introduce my boyfriend to JoJo?

We've been dating for a few weeks now and it's starting to get serious, but I've been with these threads longer. This general is like a second home to me, but this guy is such a normie he hasn't even seen Cowboy Bebop.

lmao

Gappy makes me happy

>he hasn't even seen Cowboy Bebop.
What the fuck? Watch it now with him, its a good place to start since its good in english too.

Fucking thisDid you guys really forget that they changed the website official designs for the Stands a while back? Crazy Diamond, Echoes, The Hand and Star Platinum all looked pretty shitty but they updated them.

And for fucks sake the website designs aren't even close to the finished product, go compare the character designs on the website to how they are in the anime and you'll see you're just flipping your shit over nothing.

Literally just wait till next week to see if Killer Queen truly is going to look like crap, which I doubt because there's no way next week's episode won't have a great budget,

I tried that a few days ago actually.
He thought the first episode was really boring, I'm pretty worried he won't like JoJo because of this. ;__;

Why are these ~5 1/2" piece of shit "statue" legends so damn expensive when JoJo Ichiban and Master Star Piece statues are twice the height and half the price? Kira needs a bigger figure and if Caesar ever gets a figure it's going to be one of these small pieces of shit statue legends I'm sure

Deadly Queens at a Reasonable Price.

Le anime effect my dude

If part 7 ever gets animated and has a QUALITY D4C this would work perfectly.

I would like to point out, that they still use manlet Jotaro for his character card from the way the fuck back when it was shown in March or something.

BD will fix it

youtube.com/watch?v=8jt6k9j3qds

BD can't erase memories, unfortunately.

But DIO looked just like that, except without the collar.
And IS what Killer Queen looked like last episode. Why would it change?

This too. The character cards for Josuke and Jotaro look a lot more different and low-quality compared to what we got in the anime.

You don't use the site to take a guess at how good the characters will look, I don't know why but the art on the site is mostly shit. Why is everyone running to the site now and saying "THIS is how Killer Queen is always going to look!" when it's never been the case for any other of the shit designs on the website?

Just ask Lobotomy-kun to help you with that.

Replaced QUALITY with QUALITY
What's the fucking point?

With a little bit of arsenic trioxide it will

You nearly made me piss myself in laughter. Good job.

I think D4C would come out looking the best out of the main villain stands. It doesn't have a nose or mouth so it's not as easy to screw up its face, and its overall design too is far less elaborate than those of Diavolo's or Pucci's stands.

WWII joseph and his stand [One Man Army]

I remember it too well ;_;

It's because what we've seen of it in the anime so far really does look like that.

I was fucking angry when they released that shit

>Aborted Digimon Tusk vs D4C

Then how angry you were when episode 47 aired?

I get the scene looks fucked up as all hell but are people going to ignore the actual good shots of KQ? Like the one where he was in the shadows or the closing shot of him with Kira before the To Be Continued arrow?
The latter especially looked pretty damn good.

I just think people are judging too hastily, wait until next week for god's sake to see if our fears are confirmed. It's like basing how RHCP looked like as a whole from just RHCP 1 when RHCP 2 was one of the best episodes we've had in the adaptation.

Just wait till next friday, if David are smart with their budgeting then next episode will look absolutely brilliant. If they redo that god-awful scene of Kira with Killer Queen with much better quality then it'd be even better too.

I wasn't that mad only because they released that godlike OP

It's new evil looking design goes against everything Killer Queen's design stood for.

>Soft and Wet doesn't have a rival
holy fuck Araki just confirm its fucking Jobin already reee

youtu.be/eGfRftUV1Hw
somebody shoop the korean animators please

As shitty as the last five seconds were, the buildup with the piano motif and explosion noises throughout the episode were rad as fuck.

Post your mains:

Player/Partner

Old Joseph/Jotaro3
Old Joseph/Josuke4
Josuke4/Okuyasu
Jotaro4/Kira
Kira/Jotaro4
Jolyne/Jotaro3