When did this "chemistry" meme from tumblr invade Sup Forums?

When did this "chemistry" meme from tumblr invade Sup Forums?

It's left over from NaruSaku days but unlike that pairing, people were seriously into IchiRuki so now they are using it here

It's really funny how they will continue to deny that they are acting exactly like them when they are hitting the exact same beats

>chemistry
>meme

What the fuck isn't a meme nowadays?

it died with the last thread why you bringing it up?

>Ichihimefags are forcing "chemistry" to be tumblr meme
Cancer inducing cancer.

It's a shame to see fellow Sup Forums members act like the nsfags we roasted the fuck out of 2 years ago

Saying "they had chemistry" as an argument was always tumblr-tier. Always. Don't delude yourself.

You were rekt'd in the last thread. Are you sure it's wise to continue that topic all over again?

>tumblr
You should stay there cancer
Fucking saged

Since when? You fags are dragging a generic word that's used normally through the mud because of the shitstorm you shippers have that started a few days ago. It's retarded.

Because it has no meaning to it, they way you use it. Best friends have good dynamic too, does that mean they have to fuck? Basing Romance on chemistry shows that you're literally NSfags.

I'm sure that according to your delusional self it may seem like you had actual arguments but the truth is you didn't. Now, take a deep breath and glass of water then go to sleep IchiRuki fag.

"chemistry" just means "these two characters stimulate my ability to come up with retarded headcanons"

I hope this ship war never ends.

You don't know me, nigga. Remove the tinfoil hat.

People literally use the word all the time. Especially haremfags and their waifu. Quit being a retard forcing this shit because you got hurt a few days ago.

>Naruto
>Nisekoi or whatever the fuck
>Now bleach.
Watching these shit storms are always fun.

Because you're twisting the word to solely mean "romance" and muh ship instead of just "characters who get along"

Also what said

Using "tumblr" is a meme itself. Fuck off.

I hope the doujins hurry the fuck up

But it ended. Right now is just the fallout

>implying chemistry has to mean romance
No, you're retarded.

I wish it would. This isn't as fun as the NaruSaku blowout. It's just sad

Was there really a shitstorm for Nisekoi? It was obvious from the first chapter that Chitoge was wanna win. The best waifu fags could've hoped for was for a good for their waifus.

>justyfing a word because of Haremfags
Literally back to tumblr with all of you

Sup Forums was using it all season for Netoge. Why is it a problem now?

>Haremfags are not tumblr

According to IchiRuki fags it does. It's amazing how far their delusions will take them.

>implying chemistry has to mean romance
That's literally the opposite of what I'm implying

That how the words is used on Sup Forums though. It's always used to justify a headcanon ship.

>now*

>>Was there really a shitstorm for Nisekoi
Eh, not really.

There were a few Onodera and Tsugumi people raging but everybody knew it was gonna be a Chitoge end really. It died out quick.

Haremfags are Sup Forums you dip. If harems are tumblr then a good portion of the industry is tumblr.
But you're just baiting aren't you?

>implying last thread made either of you autists look good

Ugh, every fibre of my being wants to argue with you. I just don't have the energy.

>Was there really a shitstorm for Nisekoi?
There would have been if the fans of the girls didn't leave the moment their girl got shot down, the large majority of the fanbase was gone when the final chapter happened. You can see that in the official popularity polls as well as the Sup Forums threads

Never mind that it was obvious from chapter 1 who would win.

That's because the majority of shipfags on Sup Forums got fucked over this time.

It made sense though most people only read Nisekoi for their favorite girl, because the series itself was shit. Seeing your Fav lose probably gives you no reason to continue shitposting.

It's you again. Holy shit you're a butthurt IchiHimefag. How people use the word chemistry is defined by context. Most Rukiafags over tge days used it to defibe hiw well Rukia and Ichigo get along that makes them want to see romance happen.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of energy to shitpost after you get some sleep. Meanwhile I'll be here enjoying the smug.

Chemistry isn't really the right word.
But you know expectations were pretty high when you have one character penetrate the MC in the first episode.

First of all no. Second, see you're literally saying yourself that IRfags use it to justify their delusion.

the*
define*
how*

Fuck, I'm tired.

Rukia was penetrated by Aizen, Grimmjow and Fake Kaien, why did no one ship that?

Not that guy but your shitty spelling makes your argument invalid though

You should have slept. Meanwhile your opponent is fresh as a daisy and fuelled by Kubo's persistence.

it was non-consensual
relationships only happen from rape in doujin

>tfw Japan is more pro-ginger than any white country ever has or will

How is it any different than "pacing" or "development"? user talks horseshit all the time and loves words that makes them sound like they're speaking authoritatively.

>IchiHime wins
>butthurt

Yes and yes.

Are you that conceited and blind to your own delusions? Rukia obviously have chemistry with Ichigo. That's a fact. Are some fans going to use that to fuel their ship? Yeah, no shit. But who cares? It' was no less wrong for Orihimefags to fuel their delusions of Ichigo wanting to fuck Orihime.

Get over it.

It never came from tumblr. Stop forcing it, shipperfag.

>Holy shit you're a butthurt IchiHimefag
Now I don't have any stock in this shipping war but I think it's a little weird to call the winning side butthurt

>shonenshit shipping faggotry
>not inherently tumblr

The word chemistry has been overused since Kubo rekt Ichiruki and calling them out on it is apparently butthurt.

No one ever argued that Ichigo wanted to fuck Orihime, but it's always argued that Rukia and Ichigo were meant to be [insert anything] because of "chemistry". You cancerous faggot. To characters being friends literally means nothing besides just that.

Might as well not use any words to describe things because it riles people up and is considered a buzzword.

Chemistry means nothing, faggot. Especially is the "chemistry" is the same Ichigo had with Chad. Did Kubo fail at developing the relationship between Ichigo and Orihime? Of course he failed, but he always said the he wouldn't write romance in the manga.

You fags are deluded by your "chemistry" and failed to notice that even in the fucking one-shot Orihime and Ichigo were a thing.

>Chemistry is a meme now, and not only that, but a "Tumblr meme"

You definitely must be a newfag or are the actual tumblrina to be thinking like that.

pacing is a meme, but development is legit, if you actually continue to argue about what development you're actually speaking of.

Nah, you're just in denial that your favorite word has no relevance.

>No one ever argued that Ichigo wanted to fuck Orihime
Except half the underlying reason for the ship is to have them hook up and fuck because of muh romance.

>always argued that Rukia and Ichigo were meant to be [insert anything] because of "chemistry"
Yeah, MEANT to be. You're butthurt because of that. Think for a second.

>Chemistry means nothing
Google, faggot.

Need to mirror it

Can't tell if bait or plain newfag.

>Butthurt because his ship has shit chemistry
Kek.

>Yeah, MEANT to be. You're butthurt because of that. Think for a second.
Ok, I see you're butthurt IRfag who can't see that Orihime was always the love interest. Keep deluding yourself, tumblr.

>Japan

That was just Kubo, and he was just pro-boobs than anything else.

Yes yes well done IchiRuki fags well done.

HOWEVER.

I can tell that you are a newfag.

I don't even ship IH, but even if I would, they won, so what?

>NO U
Great argument after you handled your ass on a plate.

how is pacing horseshit? it's about how fast things happen in a story, what's vague or ambiguous about that

if a fight takes one chapter instead of ten then it's fast paced

Stay in denial friend. Rukia was never meant to be Ichigo's wife.

>Chemistry and bantz justify Kubo changing his ending after 15 years
>it was more popular so it should have won

Infantile

>Especially is the "chemistry" is the same Ichigo had with Chad.

I've always tried to stay away from shipping shit, but I always found ridiculous when people use this argument to try to downplay other relationships, especially, considering how much Kubo didn't care about Chad's relationship about other characters, let alone Chad himself as character.

>IchiHime is canon
>butthurt IchiHimefags
Kek desu

Apply that to yourself, IchiHimefag.

He isn't wrong. Show examples of chemistry being tumblr before you forced it a few days ago. Protip: you can't

But how? Orihime is literally Ichigo's wife.

Definitely newfag. I bet Bleach is only one out of the three manga he's ever read.

But he must be spending a lot of time on tumblr if he thinks the word "chemistry" is being overused there.

>implying only tunblr uses that word
>implying Sup Forums has never used it before until now
You're not even trying.

Because is the same, mate.

Rukia practically disappeared as a character after Mexico and barely talked to Ichigo. The "banter" or "chemistry" these people love to point out is the same Ichigo had with any of his close male friends and Tatsuki. See pattern there? He never saw Rukia as a woman.

Sup Forums did, always when they wanted to support their headcanon ships. See Nardo, TG and Nisekoi. It was always a tumblr-tier argument with no substance or romantic layer.

Being the wife now because Kubo is a hack writer isn't something to be proud of.

It actually is, as it confirms that you're the one in denial.

Next you'll tell me tumblr invited shipping, which is exactly what you're implying tumblr started.

>It actually is
At least you're willing to admit Kubo is a hack and the writing is shit.

>kek desu
Lmao

No, I didn't. Shipping was always here, but the explicit use of the non-argument "chemistry" was clearly fueled by tumblr.

Kubo never intended to give you what you wanted user

I never said anything else. You're still in denial though. And Kubo never intended to make Rukia Ichigo's wife.

Source: your newfag ass.

>Lmao
fuck off

>literally can't disprove it
>wasn't even here during the several fallouts including the nardo one
You're projecting, friend.

Keep believing that to make youself feel better.

Take your own advise.

We can say Kubo never truly intended Orihime to be the his wife too. Neither one of us can prove or disprove it.

You first.