JoJo Thread

Last Thread: Would you watch of play Jojo All-Star...SPORTS?!

Do you think a sports arc in a Jojo Part could be interesting, even if half of each chapter would be the audience marvelling at the consequences of Stand antics they can't see?

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mO-hUIiKpM0
youtube.com/watch?v=40RCOmPuF0k
youtube.com/watch?v=L3uDjjFFRGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happy makes me Gappy

Could someone post Narancia's profile (the one where it mentions he likes listening to Snoop Dog)?

A sports arc would be fun. A part set during the Olympics, maybe?

>noble lineage turned to ruin by World War 2 instead of enriched
>short
>FORMERLY wealthy
>so obnoxiously present and involved in his son's life that he refused to even let death get in the way of his helicopter parenting
>Stand powers are related to psychic imagery generation/manipulation
>abuses the Stand Arrow to create villains

Holy shit. Sorry for being late to the party, but I just realised that Yoshihiro was meant to be an evil counterpart to Joseph.

>Snoop Dog
>Dog

merkats

Post yfw they mess up King Crimson

"Killer Queen"

She keeps a moth and a shovel
In her pretty cabinet
“Go on vacation” she says
Just like a Cassette
She shot daddy,
Kruschev and Kennedy
At anytime an invitation
To hit a bovine
Don’t hate the soviets (pls)
They have aerojets
Extraordinarily nice

She's a Deadly Queen
Alergic to gelatine,
pudding-flavored whipped cream
She isn’t very kind
An Enzyme
Can’t stop eating rice
Has dust, but cannot bite
Wanna fry?

To avoid complications
She never wanted to play as Ness
In conversation
She role played as a baroness
Crash-land in China,
Cause she touched a vagina
Then again incidentally
If you're that way inclined
Never learned how to play tennis
For quality she couldn't care less
Fastidious like a dice

She's a Deadly Queen
Alergic to gelatine,
And pudding-flavored whipped cream
She isn’t very kind
An Enzyme

I tip her my hat she's as hot as
Three layers of body fat
Then momentarily out of action
Like a Jew out of gas
That joke will drive Tumblr wild, wild…
She drank mountain dew

She's a Deadly Queen
Alergic to gelatine,
And pudding-flavored whipped cream
She isn’t very kind
An Enzyme

Can’t stop eating rice
Has dust, but cannot bite
Wanna fry?
You wanna fry…

>Im 14 and this is funny

9?

What?

>threads are still shit

What did he mean by this?

>I just realised that Yoshihiro was meant to be an evil counterpart to Joseph.
Does this man his wife cheated on him with a much younger man?

checked

What's Hisoka doing there?

Joushuu makes me happy.

Crackpot theory: Jobin isn't the villain of Jojolion. The reveal is taking this long because it's a dude called Jotaro Kujo.

Morning Morning Morning Morning Morning Morning Joe Radio

Money makes Joushuu happy, make sure to give him lots.

Nice try Milagro man.

I don't give a shit

The only things I care for in Vento Aureo are Mista and Bruno

I'm with Diavolo is a shitty villain and his Stand is only really that well remembered because of the memes. Meanwhile Killer Queen is the most iconic Stand next to Star Platinum and The World.

Let's post some Jolyne.

what did he mean by this?

I hope Yasuho will be in the next arc, preferably as the focal character.

Rate JoJos on how good they look

Jotaro > Joseph > Jonathan > Johnny > Giorno > Josuke > Jolyne > Gappy

Even design-wise King Crimson is goofy as fuck, he's not menacing to the slightest.

Okay, Mikitaka made me laugh.

His feeling is very complicated.

...Yes.

Wow someone who remembered this.

I was going to say that since Kira is technically the protagonist of JoJolion, the villain could be a long lost Higashikata called Josuke. I completely fucking forgot that Gappy is called Josuke Higashikata.

Honestly, they probably will. Not even taking easy shots at David, it's just that King Crimson is an overly-detailed stand design that is going to be difficult to animate. There's no way the Koreans WON'T fuck that up at least a few times.

>people thinking KQ will be fixed in the next TV episode
buy the BDs goyim

Giorno > Josuke > Joseph = Jotaro > Johnny = Jonathan > Gappy > Jolyne

Jolyne > Johnny > Jotaro > Josuke > Joseph > Jonathan > Giorno > Gappy

With this I mean the whole design, and Jolyne's number one because she's cute and has a pretty unique design.

7>8>6>4>3>5>1>2

So when is his much superior child going to show up as the true best villain in the series, greatly surpassing Kira like Josuke surpassed all other JoJos?

Anyone else think that Arkai had some serious balls ending Part 6 like he did but also made it one of the best endings to any Manga/Manga Arc.I mean i can only imagine how anime only watchers are going to react if we get to Part 6

Does anyone have a full picture of Anime kira licking fingers?

The ending for part 6 was fucking amazing, I can't wait to see it animated. Never have I felt so gutted and feelsy with the ending of a series before, Araki blew it out the park.

Part of me is expecting her to be in the focus since she's been gone for so long, but I'm also expecting Kaato to be relevant and I'm not sure what the two of them would have to do with each other.

What's your favorite page?

Araki has regular sized balls but the way it ended was great.

It's such a good incentive to read Part 7.

I can only imagine how the Shonen Jump Editors reacted.

>Do you think a sports arc in a Jojo Part could be interesting

There was an entire part that was a sports manga.

They weren't the only one, I could see a Stand with elements of the villain robots being cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=mO-hUIiKpM0
youtube.com/watch?v=40RCOmPuF0k
youtube.com/watch?v=L3uDjjFFRGQ

But user they dont give a shit, nobody gives a shit, buy the fucking BDs.

The ending of Stone Ocean completely redeemed it and is one of my favorite endings of anything ever. I still think it's the worst part, but it's so worth sitting through it to get to that fucking spectacle.

the split page when they're on the bridge and Diego realises that the Spin infused nail bullets spin in stopped time

While i would love Part 7 to be adapted. If they have to end it at Part 6 or at least take a break before animating Part 7 i would have little issue with it

>Araki has regular sized balls
He has 4 of them though, so he still has a lot of balls. Based Araki Four-balls.

I really loved the gravity shenanigans.

Like, how would you even counter gravity going sideways. That's some heavy Matrix shit

I'd say Part 1 and Part 6 are the ballsiest parts.

Part 1 existed in a time where it was seen as taboo to have a non-Japanese protagonist in your manga, and killing off your protagonist was also seen that way.

Part 6 had the balls to kill off the most famous JoJo and everyone in the main cast. Araki just stopped giving a shit and wanted the series to end.

post your face when killer queen

The ending of part 6 will be amazing to see animated. I could care less for part 5.

While I would read that, it would kinda limit a lot of stuff that Araki likes to include in his work.

Not an entire part, maybe half at best.

Are the Viz scans the best way to read the first three arcs of Jojo or are they horribly translated and censored?

I figured i'd ask here instead of making another thread.

If they managed to get What a Wonderful World for the ending i will be so happy.

why don't you care less then?

>I could care less
Then why don't you?

>The ending of part 6 will be amazing to see animated

They won't animated Part 6

I always wondered if he was inspired by this Scrooge McDuck comic for that bit.

post yfw they fuck up not just whitesnake, but C-moon and MIH as well

You can read the first three parts on bato.to with no censored Stand names and all entirely in colour. It's also free, but I'd still recommend supporting the series.

I don't hate Part 5 (I think it has some of the best fights) but a lot of Part 5 like Part 3 feels fillerish and is the part with the most wasted potential like what was the point of making Giorno Dio's Son and doing nothing with it.

Some people have been theorizing that Yasuho's father was sacrificed in Kaato's place for Jobin's sake, but it raises the question of whether or not Yasuho was only raised by her carefree mother. Maybe Yasuho's dad is an old fart from America that cheated on his own wife with Suzuyu.

I started worrying the moment I saw the different ears.
It only went downhill from there.

I will make my children sit through it

>but a lot of Part 5 like Part 3 feels fillerish

You mean like Part 4?

Well if the rumor of part 6 is to be believed that the readership wasn't there like in 5, then Araki probably said fuck it and cleaned the board. I think it was a nice choice, giving all these people a bittersweet ending.

why Josuke's voice is so friendly and nice?
literally perfect.

>Sankyuuu

THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE OF KILLER QUEEN IS THE EMOTIONLESS CUTE FACE

AND THEY FUCKED IT UP

I'd be mad if they fucked up Whitesnake, C-Moon looks stupid and MIH is probably the most retarded looking stand that any villain ever had, so I don't care.

4 was a bunch of teenagers living their school life, and then a serial killer appears.
Its all about contrast.

Why Yasuho's dad of all people?

I just want to see gay priest do this fucking pose

>cute face
I would call that face many things, but cute isn't one of them.

From youtube comments

Personally, I couldn't take the manga design of Killer Queen seriously. It look... kinda cute. I liked it, but it didn't have the intimidation level of something like King Crimsons freakish face, the hollow eyes of White Snake, or the awe inducing appearance of The World. It, in my opinion, did not fit Yoshikage Kira at all.

And then we get this thing. It is deformed, ugly, and its jaw lines are all folded the wrong ways, and its ears are folded back to give it a demonic appearance. Its hideous, ugly, threatening, and looks like something hell rejected. It is perfect for Kira.

I wonder if the reason Polnareff's hair looks so odd is because he accidentally cut the top off with Silver Chariot.

Just like they adapted this one.
also
>ifunny

Not going to lie, he does sort of have a point. I love the design of manga KQ a lot but the hellish look of anime KQ fits with the primal, cruel desires of Kira himself. If a Stand reflects on the user's psyche, I don't mind KQ looking more threatening.

>It is deformed, ugly, and its jaw lines are all folded the wrong ways, and its ears are folded back to give it a demonic appearance

It's not supposed to be ugly, fucking hell. How much of a David Drone do you have to be to defend this shit

you get to kill diavolo in one of his infinite deaths
how do you do it?

KQ's whole appeal is that it looks cute on the outside, but is a terrifying monster on the inside and can easily fuck your shit up. It perfectly reflects Kira's entire character.

Reminder that part 5 got BTFO

>I am the one who started that

feels bretty gud

I ask because the Viz rips looks like they're the best quality out there and i can just download them. I'm just sceptical about the translation.

>If a Stand reflects on the user's psyche

So Pucci is a schizophrenic guy with a multiple personality disorder?

I throw a plushie at him