Shaman King Flowers continuation has been announced

patch-cafe.net/?p=2521
twitter.com/takeimokei/status/762628990062383108

楽しみにしててください!!!!!!!!!! (実はプロット作ってます)

“Please look forward to it!!!!!!!!! (I’m working on the new plot)”

Goddammit Takei just let it go...it was awful
I'm going to end up reading it anyway

bump

Are you serious? How long has this series been cancelled and uncancelled by now?

Is it going to be another reset?

Flowers is such trash, he should just start a new series, reboot the SK anime or retire at this point.

This is the sequel and technically it wasn't canceled...the magazine it was in simply got axed and at the time Takei felt like not continuing it anymore so he decided to to stop it there

Now it seems like he's changed his mind

>Flowers is such trash
Agreed

>he should just start a new series
He did with that Samurai Cat manga
Also had Ultimo and some other series too, he's not exactly struggling to find work

>reboot the SK anime
if only
it desrves a proper adaptation that's close to the manga unlike that mediocre one it got in the early 2000s

I AM CUM

>it desrves a proper adaptation that's close to the manga
It was pretty much a 1:1 adaptation till the Shaman King Tourney began where all changed.

The Shaman King series never reset itself so I have no idea what you're talking about

>It was pretty much a 1:1 adaptation till the Shaman King Tourney
Nope
You need to re-read the manga and watch the anime again because your memory is clearly foggy

The anime changes a lot of details even early on
And I don't like how they neglected in adapting Takei's early art-style for the early parts in the anime either

Don't get me started on how they turned Lyserg into a totally annoying cunt in the anime either

In general it was just bleh as an adaptation

The idea of Flowers was good, but Takei fucked it up by making it a literal remake of the original. Anna expy, Ren expy, HoroHoro expy, Lyserg expy. Why the fuck not try to come up with something genuinely new? And making CAPITALISM the literal antagonist was so silly. But a Shaman King tournament is good idea, I wanted to see Jesus', Ra's, Zeus' and Buddha's teams.

He fucked it up by shitting on the Original SK too
>Yoh and Anna killed by a helicopter
>Mikihisa ran over by a truck and ded
intothetrash.jpg

Don't get me started on shit like Jeanne being killed by that jewish bitch...that shit was ridiculous

He needs to lay off the weed

And yeah Alumni being pretty much a bad clone of Anna II was terrible
I wish she had a different personality

And out of all the expy's I hated the Fat Ryu clone the most

As for the whole G8 thing I honestly though it was bullshit and just a cheap way to host a new SK tournament

Instead of doing an SK series about Yoh's son he should have done an SK series set in the year 2498(2 years before the Shaman Fight just like in the original) centering one of Yoh's future descendants instead...but no that would have been too creative and interesting

>making CAPITALISM the literal antagonist was so silly.
>implying jews aren't evil

Agreed. Only thing I like about it was Hao

Only thing I genuinely liked about it was Death Zero...and that's when it was getting a bit interesting

Everything else was just trash and feels like it was made to piss off fans of the original SK
>Yoh and Anna killed by Helicopter
>Mikihisa BTFO by a fucking truck
>Jeanne killed by a literally-who jewish bitch
This still triggers me
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Jeanne killed by a literally-who jewish bitch
My entire thought process after that chapter was 'fuck this bitch fuck this bitch'

Don't forget Yoh and Anna being generally garbage parents that took their kid to a war zone.

Len marries Jeanne out of fucking nowhere, fine. But then he does fucking nothing to rescue her after she gets killed and her spirit gets taken over by some dumb bitch.

Why does Takei do so many manga?

A sequel to Shaman King doesn't exist in my book.

>Don't forget Yoh and Anna being generally garbage parents that took their kid to a war zone.
That never made any sense
Leaving him to Tamao also did not make sense they should have left him with Yoh's grandpa in Izumo(and then maybe you could have him move to Tokyo at Tamao's(Anna's) inn at 13 years old)...holy fucking shit

>Len
U wot nigga?

>But then he does fucking nothing to rescue her after she gets killed and her spirit gets taken over by some dumb bitch.
Technically Men has Shamash(and he has Bason too)
Still hard to believe Jeanne would get murdered considering how much Furyoku she has

And as for Ren Takei never gave us any info on him

Why did Redseb and Seyram even decide to turn-coat after all they've been through and getting adopted by Yoh's family?

I hear ya man

But sadly it does...I wish I could bleach my mind and forget I ever read it

Memory wiping tech can't come soon enough

Takei was probably going to go with a tragic death in wish Jeanne let herself be killed because she felt pity for the new girl or something.

In which*

Another fucking mystery
They just turned evil for some reason
I wish Takei would just say this is an alternate universe or something...because so many damn things just don't make sense

That doesn't make any sense though
Why the hell would she do that?
There's no motivation behind it

But this is the same guy who wrote that Miki got ran over by a truck and died despite how freaking powerful Miki is so...

How's this for a continuation?

>Hana wakes up
>"Where am I?"
>"Oh right this is oji-san's house"
>"How are you feeling Hana-dono?" exclaims Amidamaru
>"What happened?"
>"You overworked yourself by training and passed out"
>Hana attempts to get up
>"Don't overexert yourself Hana-dono"
>"You know I saw the strangest dream"
>*proceeds to describe SK Flowers' whole plot*
>"That's indeed a strange dream" says Amidamaru

A sci-fi focused Shaman King that's about the whole deal with the ALIUMS would have been pretty interesting

Set on the year 2498

But in reality just a oneshot could explain it similar to the SK Zero stories

I'm glad Takei has started using cartoony art again, I was getting tired of the constant fuckboys.

eh I kind of like flower

yoh and anna is still alive

>yoh and anna is still alive
nah they're ded
they're in the great spiriti

Literally who asked for this?

That really looks awful
His new angular style of drawing really doesn't mesh well with the cartoony aesthetic

I wish Mankin-Trad would translate this shit tho since I can't read nip and I would still be interested in checking it out

Why doesn't he continue the original manga instead??

Mid- SK looked so nice. Where the hell did he go so wrong?

didn't they got revived?

Nip fans

Pretty sure they got killed again

been so long cant really remember that part

I think early SK was(first 30 chapters or so) the best and probably Takei's best overall

Early SK > Chapters 40 or so to Chapter 100> Chapters 100 to 200 > The rest >shit >Kanzenban chapters > shit >>>>>>>>>>>>> Flowers

Yoh fought Hana inside the Great Spirit

>Shaman King Flowers
>be god damn demi-god with a spirit that controls metal
>gets killed by an apache helicopter

that's a replica hao said it himself

>Miki is strong as fuck
>Gets ran over by a truck and dies

>implying anything can survive being run over by a Japanese truck

I'm pretty sure that implies that Yoh is dead and that Hao simply made a replica of his 13 year old version in the Great Spirit(even though technically the replica he made was of 16 year old Yoh because he had Byakko so Takei is full of shit)

i won't buy it this time, fuck takei

I want to see the Zero pilot again, that's the number 1 thing I'm looking forward too, that and Hao bullying.

Because they were shitty brats from day 1 and the golem isn't to be trusted.

They were shitty(and their dad had a part on that) but it was still weird how they turned evil all of a sudden in Flowers

Well about time, I'm still wondering why Redseb and Seyram became evil.

Come to think of it...their introduction in the original manga always felt odd and out of nowhere

Jewish conspiracy.

Yahabe was a mistake

How does Takei keep getting his manga uncancelled?

Flowers wasn't cancelled, it was selling decently. The magazine it was getting published died and he was too busy with Jumbor and Ultimo afterwards. He is still busy with Nekogahara and that car racing manga, though.

>it was selling decently
It was the top-selling manga of that magazine actually

I hope the whole "Shamans are dindus,normies REEEE" goes away.But it won't , cause messages and stuff.

>"Shamans are dindus,normies REEEE"
What?
Clearly Shamans did a lot of terrible shit
Like the X-Laws killing innocent people, Hao and his followers doing the same shit, Chocolove killing people in th past etc.

The message isn't that "humans are terrible" anyways
That shit pretty much got disproved by the end of the series

The message was that fighting/hate is wrong and that Yoh was right

>Yoh and Anna killed by a helicopter

Did this really happen? It must of happened after I stopped reading it. If so, that's complete bullshit.

>retire
He can't support himself. That's why he has been trying to get back into manga.

Yeah Hana briefly sees a dream or something and he remembers himself and his parents get killed by the Helicopter

Anna then blackmailed Hao into reviving them
I think Yoh and Anna died again though if Hao creating a replica of 13 year old Yoh to battle Hana instead the GS when Hana died the second time is anything to go by...but overall what happened to them is left ambiguous

Citation needed because I'm pretty sure he's set for life considering how successful Mankin in Japan used to be

Unfortunately, yes. Anna, Yoh and the MC got killed by a fucking helicopter. They convince Hao to bring their son back to life.

Author should have just retconned Flowers. It's complete garbage. Not to mention the MC is completely unlikable. All he does is throw tantrums and acts like a whiny little bitch.

>Author should have just retconned Flowers
He should do this >Not to mention the MC is completely unlikable.
He was improving in the Death Zero arc but it was too fucking late by then

And the other kids were shit too
Yohane was gay
His sister was a shitty Tao Jun clone
Men was creepy and annoying...maybe even more fucking disappointing than Hana considering this is Ren's son
Alumni was a terrible clone of Anna II

If he hasn't learned how to make Anna and any of her clones running around into actual characters and not walking plot devices then the shit can stay cancelled.

About time.
>people being upset about deaths in a series where death doesn't mean shit
That's just more power ups.

No, people are upset because the deaths don't make fucking sense

Helicopters and Trucks shouldn't do shit to characters like Yoh, Anna and Miki
Neither should jewish bitches to Jeanne

If they died of natural causes than that would have at least been believable

cont

He would have to pretty much start from scratch with this thing because NOTHING about the plot seemed like it had even a basic amount of thought planning put into into it.

- Where the fuck did this branch family come from

- Why does Hao of all people have ANYONE on his team

- Why would Yoh and Anna so readily do the exact same things to Hana that their parents did to them.

- If Redseb and Seyram can be part of YVS's team then why Yoh and the others on Hao's Team

- If killing people on the other teams are okay why hasn't Hao just sicced Anna on everyone

- speaking of .. WHY THE FUCK is Anna and her clones so fucking powerrful. The minute Alumi completely shit on so many rules of the universe in her introduction i knew it was gonna be a shit show from there on out but goddamn...

basically unless Takei has done some serious improvement as a writer he needs to just let this shit rest.

Not to mention the Anna clone is basically Deus Ex Machina the character.

Takei needs to get over his two big fetishes: Anna clones and shotas.

>Helicopters and Trucks shouldn't do shit to characters like Yoh, Anna and Miki
So basicaly power levels in your problem. Now I see why people hate power levels in shounen. People take this shit too damn seriously.

Flowers was awesome. Fuck you

>No, people are upset because the deaths don't make fucking sense

It's like if someone stubbed their toe and they randomly died.

Jesus and Buddha can't be both SF winners, since they're like 4-500 years apart.

I found that Hana eventually have to get his own Spirit instead of relying on Amidamaru interesting. That it was a kamikaze pilot is also interesting. What would its medium be?

Goggles.

>Jesus and Buddha can't be both SF winners, since they're like 4-500 years apart.
Yeah, but they are. They actually said so from the original Manga. Jesus, Muhammad, and Gautama Buddha were alkl Shaman Kings.

>having powers means your invincible to everything
Yep definitely power level fags mind set

He had the Spirit of Earth up, that's like sitting in a goddamn Gundam.

Flowers fucking sucked.
Takei should retcon it like he did with the original Funbari no Uta, and rework Hana's story.

He should begin by making Hana not completely unlikeable, and maybe Yoh and Anna not a pair of hippies.