WARNING

WARNING
WARNING
WARNING

THIS IS A CATEGORY 4 SLIDE ALERT

thehill.com/policy/national-security/356323-bill-clinton-sought-states-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear
Bill Clinton sought to meet with Russian nuclear officials while the Uranium One deal was going on, and he did meet privately with Vladamir Putin during this time

ALL OTHER THREADS ARE SLIDE THIS

THIS CONCLUDES THE CATEGORY 4 SLIDE ALERT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAAUD7jtFas
circa.com/story/2017/10/19/nation/a-us-consulting-firm-with-ties-to-the-clintons-lobbied-on-behalf-of-russias-nuclear-giant-for-the-purchase-american-uranium
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The storm comes

Bump

Blank one for the meme devision

bump

Is this this all the cannon we have lads?

Snopes says this is fake news and CNN doesn't have a single story on it

bumpin'

This is textbook RICO

Hashtags being used -
#UraniumOne
#UraniumOneScandal
#UraniumOneDeal

BUMPF FOR ZOMGAR BLOOMPFT

At least New York Times published it

>Snopes says this is fake news
Which it's not. It's literally documented by our government. Really chaps ass to think snopes was chosen to fact check for Fakebook.

anti-slide bumpu

Bump

@RightlyNews is tweeting -

>Twitter has artificially removed #UraniumOne from the trending list TWICE despite 75k+ tweets.

Bump for bankrupting Bill

Clinton Crime Family more Deaths just ordered!

When Bill dies, Hillary goes to jail.

Why not both? And Chelsea too.

>implying they dont have a seperate department within twatter to filter and ban wrong thinks

Bumping

I'll bump but i know nothing will happen i saw a based sheriff prove on live tv obama was not born in us

One of the goals of the trip was to try to help a Clinton family relative “grow investments in their business with Russian oligarchs and other businesses,” the friend told The Hill.

“It was one of the untold stories of the Russia trip. People have focused on Uranium One and the speaking fees, but opening up a business spigot for the family business was one only us insiders knew about,” the friend said.

LOCK HER/HIM/THEM UP

Fuck trump and fuck white people

They're not going to make a former president sit on trial to testify against himself or his wife.

literally fake news

user, thats an awfully hot coffee pot

I know user, but it's good to know it's trending. It's getting out there.

There's a constant tweet stream going on for #UraniumOne, but not a meme to be found apart from the above. Come the fuck on lads, this is a HUGE. CHANCE.

Bump for Sessions to awaken.

Chances are, most of our twatter accounts are already throttled.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAAUD7jtFas

What about some radioactive lab scenes from movies with Hillary and Bill shopped in as the villains?

Hey guys whats this?

Was this when Hillary was sec of state?

I got an account with 1k followers. Gimmee some shit to tweet faggots.

HAHAHAHAHA

yes.

I just want Hillary's Gaddafi trial and then hanging!
The link to Russia is a nice bonus,
but let be real here.
What Hillary did to Gaddafi was highly illegal!

jet fuel doesnt melt steel beams

Yep. However don't give up user... let's fucking FIGHT.

Dank fuel can't melt jet memes

Clinton News Network didn't report on her crime.
conclusion: must be fake news

fuck off shill

Interest bump

s a g e

>he actually did it for only $500k
Are they stupid? Bill and Hill probably would've made more just asking.

Based James Woods tweeting today -

>When #Democrats start wheeling out clowns dressed as saloon hookers, they are trying desperately to swerve away from the news. #UraniumOne

@RealJamesWoods

pic related

The Clintons with former Uranium One owner and major clinton foundation doner, Frank Giustra

>(((Snopes)))

Hillary as Dr. Evil meme

I just want clinton to go down. I don't even care for what. The bitch has to go!

According to Fox News live, Loretta Lynch is supposedly meeting the with the House Intel Committee but I cannot find any other source for it , so it may be a closed hearing

topkek

Troll or retard
It is impossible to tell these days

Noice. So tweet -----

>Any of the optics above (it's all we have just now), with
>Any article
>Add hashtag #UraniumOne
>Add any trending snowflake / dem hashtag to reach normies

People of pol, do you really believe there will ever be justice for these people? The rich and powerful NEVER pay for their crimes.

What is this

Civil war usualy makes powerful people pay.

Bump

literally fake news

This will be dank af. Crank it up brah. I would if I could, but I'm in the firing division, and SHOUTING for cannons

Such a large infograph made in such a short period of time. makes me think.

just read the snopes article, even though hillary was on the uranium one panel and heading the state department she literally had nothing to do with approving the deal

Fuck of you kike nigger

Bump for cocaine fueled Session awakening.

FAKE AND GAY
MODS DELETE THIS

Good job anons. Also, Remember:

CLINTON FOUNDATION IS THE PRIMARY GOAL

HAHAH ITS FAKE MODS DELETE IT NOW

This is either sarcasm or a blatant lack of critical thinking

wow it's nothing
OP is a liar

We don't care you fucking shill. Fuck off to another thread or go and die in a house fire, right the fuck now.

Can this be even more fake and gay?
FAKE NEWS

Link has a virus don't click it

Good job anons. Also remember:

CLINTON FOUNDATION IS PRIMARY GOAL TO BRING THEM DOWN

bump

wow it's fucking nothing
sage

CIA NIGGER DETECTED

FAKE
NEWS

$145
99 22 00

circa.com/story/2017/10/19/nation/a-us-consulting-firm-with-ties-to-the-clintons-lobbied-on-behalf-of-russias-nuclear-giant-for-the-purchase-american-uranium
So this APCO lobbying group have ties to the Clinton Foundation and Nuclear deals.

>clowns dressed as saloon hookers

Literally highlighting the madness Democrats elect.

You missed what, for /us/ should have been the lede:
>"The Hill was alerted to Bill Clinton’s attempted meeting with Dvorkovich from a nonpolitical source involved in the FBI investigation into Russian nuclear corruption"
You anons know what this means, yes?

Where is Hillary Clinton?

Let me know when Bill, Hillary, and King nigger are swinging from trees. It's high time justice was served.

I love how they thought that this cover would be BLUMPF BTFO but it actually looks pretty cool

>always accuse your opponent of doing what you are guilty of

Heh, the Clintons were projecting their collusion and dealings with Russia onto Donald Trump.

The irony is intense with this one though I doubt to see many leftist outlets report on it. Either way Pres Trump will most likely tweet about it.

So much this. The first 8 months of Trump's presidency they were trying to hang their crimes around his neck.

This is day three and Drudge has not featured anything about this. This story has been covered by numerous outlets, not just The Hill.

Hillary for prison.