Girls und Panzer-GuP-Garupan-/aka/

With Anchovy the tanks run on time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=sIAVUBI7X30
girls-und-panzer.at.webry.info/201608/article_5.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is she red and shaking? Is she sick?

No.

I'm performing cunnilingus on her while she's giving a speech.

I thought I'd get something funny, lewd or interesting in response but instead I got your post. Be ashamed.

We talked about Swedish tanks last thread, so what do you guys think about team furniture?

No. Have something interesting instead.

Sometimes I think about when there will be a new GuP series. 2 years? 3 year? Then that's where I start losing hope. Maybe Mizushima has a queue of projects waiting to be animated. Maybe Actas won't survive another year. Maybe, or probably, there will be no more GuP whatsoever. And that the movie is really the last party with all those wonderful characters, tanks, settings, etc. Damn it

season 2 lads?

DUCE DUCE DUCE

DELET THIS
We should never lose hope.
Lack of hope will turn us insane from anger and desperation.

Finished watching GuP today and it was pretty nice. Good that they kept drama to a minimum, that could have made it really bad.

I downloaded the ak batch but is there a version of the ova that doesn't have shitty audio?

Would the Finns be better as military otakus?

15th for wanting Anchovy to sit on my face

Anyone got a screencap of the latest CYOA?

No.
Fuck off.

If each pitcher in the Nats' rotation were a tank, which tank would they be?
Discuss

Maybe. A lot of us are military autists, after all.

Make me.

Best background song

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

I've heard this before from one of Sharpe's movies. I couldn't find the song and those shitters at /k/ are too much preoccupied with muh

>USA! USA! USA!

to properly answer my question when I've asked them

If you don't like CYOA then you should visit reddit

There's no such thing as CYOA there :^)

> Max Scherzer
He'd be def. a heavy tank of some kind, perhaps a Tiger I or an M26 Pershing.

> Stephen Strasburg
A Marder III. Probably an interesting decision but I say that because Strasburg is very vulnerable to injury but he absolutely RAKES batters.

> Tanner Roark
The M4 Sherman. He flies right under the radar but he's there when you need it, and you can always be guaranteed a good performance from him.

> Gio Gonzalez
A Panzer III. Gio isn't good enough to be a workhorse like a Sherman or a Panzer IV but he's not bad enough to be a light tank or even one of the particularly good light tanks.

The new arms like Joe Ross, Giolito, and Lopez are a bit harder to define IMO.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIAVUBI7X30

Best girl

Looks like 4can swapped your image, user. Good thing I am here to help out.

More than 6 years and I'm still sad about this anime, Sup Forumsnon. It had so much potential you know, and it's all wasted for nothing ;_;

Oh and yes it had featured tanks as well. They had legs though

I didn't watched SotS user.
Are there actual battles in this?

Will GuP and SnW ever get One second season to share

Only in flashbacks explaining what had happened in the past

Reminder that you won't watch the movie in 4D despite it still being premiered in japan right now.
girls-und-panzer.at.webry.info/201608/article_5.html

>expected to run for almost a year now

Jesus Christ what a bloody legend

3-4 hours.

Still nip'd from poal. Think I'll have to make them using my phone. Fucking end my life.

Same here, but then again I have work so it doesn't really matter to me. I can't find a damn fix for it.

Is it possible the site banned you for lewd?

What exactly is the problem anyway?

Fug :DDD
What did you tried lad?
I saw a plenty of tips in previous thread.

No idea, probably. I unlisted every vote though, so it shouldn't have mattered. For a site with built-in green text they were fucking pussies.

Trying to go to the Poal site just gives you the message 'nip'

Everything, I have a static IP, and that's what's banning me out. If only through-browser proxy services weren't slow as shit/break the site.

They won't stop me, I'll make polls there whether they like it or not, fuck them. Unless strawpoll magically allows you to change your vote, or someone finds/hosts an alternative.

Can you imagine what it's like to be married to Kay? Every night would be amazing. When you come home after a hard day of work, Kay would be waiting for you at the door and she would ask, "Would you like ranch, bbq sauce, or perhaps ketchup? All of them sounds great when it comes out from that cute little mouth of Kay's. Quickly, the both of you go up to your bedroom.

When you enter, everything has already been prepared. As expected of Kay. On the bedside table you see all the condiments prepared, with a big bowl of freedom fries on the side. On the middle of the bed, you see a pile of what appears to be cheeseburgers. Oh boy, Kay sure knows how to get you going. "Well then, shall we get started?" Kay asked as she stripped herself naked. Your arousal peaks, and you too take of you clothes. It's time for your daily ritual with your beloved Kay.

"Hold it you little bugger. I forgot something." Kay hands you four pieces of cloth and tells you to hang them on the walls of the bedroom. With the blue, red and white flags hung, Kay clicks her fingers and the speakers in the room started blaring. "Now it's perfect." Kay pushes you onto the bed and immediately pushes your cock inside her. As she moves up and down on top of you, you hand her a piece of cheeseburger. As she devours the burger, you proceed to please yourself with the fries.

Your life is perfect. Sex with Kay while eating the greatest foods on Earth, all while the Star-Spangled Banner is playing in the background. To top it off, this is a daily occurrence. Aaah, this is what true FREEDOM feels like.

then you get shot and she leaves you for a nigger.

Try www.boll.co

>Walk in bedroom
>See this

What do?

I told you to throw these out.

Do one for the beautiful Duce Anchovy

I want to eat my favorite pasta with the Duce.

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife.

You mean this Pasta?

I'll eat the Duce after we're done with the pasta.

>Anti-CYOA fags in a nutshell

With Fava beans and a nice Chianti?

Hoshino is lewd.

I want to eat the Duce, not eat the Duce.

Would it be possible to watch the movie without having watched the series?

Not recommended since you lose who the fuck is who

Popping up to say this: Little Army 2 chapter 11 is in the works (using the little time I have), expect it within a week (hopefully).

Why would you?

You're not the only one

My favorite pasta is SpƤtzle

Thanks for the update.

Nopan is really best pan.

You'll miss out on a ton of callbacks to the series, character interactions, and so on. The movie is the culmination of the series, it's not a retelling. Absolutely not recommended.

Sweet I should be there, do you think it's worth taking this to /jap/ or whatever the board for weebs is?

I never watch movies alone but always with a friend. That's why I have to find mivies someone could watch without something prior.
But I imagined you'd miss a lot without the series.

Remember me, faggot? It was me. Next time think who you screw with.

What did he do?

Oh wait fuck that's me

Nhl I'm pretty fucked, you know you're in the forest when you're given cider in a bag

Oh fuck I remember you, I'm really so sorry you can't participate

literally built for AV

Phonefag's Revenge: The Panzer Boogaloo

breast pucci

>Would you like ranch, bbq sauce, or perhaps ketchup?
dropped

Actual best girl coming through

is she the perfect balance between Sup Forums /r9k/ and /k/?

Why is she so lead?

I want to slather Duce's body with my saliva for her sunscreen

Reminder that Saori has lewdness flowing from her body.

How?

Hope dies last user. We're all gonna make it.

What if hope already died?

LEWD not lead

Just fuck my text up more please.

edgy and likes to commit war crimes

I'm about to start watching it, please don't tell me it went to shit.

If there is no season 2 in the next 3 years I'm killing myself, hope for season 2 is the only reason I keep living.

I was expecting something dumb, and i'm still surprised.