Is New Zealand set to become the most cucked country on earth?

Is New Zealand set to become the most cucked country on earth?

I would lick her from twat to taint

Jacinda is based. She wants to cut immigration from 70k to 30k.

Why, what happened over there Nigel and who the fuck is the aboriginal sheila?

>British
>In any position to call others cucks
Nice try Mohammed

lmao new zealand doesn't matter

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Someone who finally gets it

dont talk to me or my sheep ever again

irrelevant

Immigrants are storming NZ and most of them are zhangs poos and gooks. Labour is shit but this was not a loss for us.

she's our girl

No, gooks and chinks can be a nuisance but they are nowhere near your Paki rape gangs, your thought-police and male officers painting their nails blue for diversity.
Only Sweden is more cucked than the UK at the moment.

>cucked
>have New Zealand First party in goverment
nope

It's important that you Kiwi's don't fuck things up too much because it looks like the average Aussie is going to need somewhere to flee to soon.
Four words you need to remember, Fuck Off We're Full.

Being born in NZ should basically life on easy mode. Lots of habitable and arable land, safe, good weather, relatively free, some gun rights, lots of outdoor activities to do, and an advanced economy.

Unfortunately they are letting in 70,000 chinks and pajeets each year, unfortunately with 67% Europeans and 15% Maoris and a population of 4.6 million, if they continued this for 20 years, the chinks and poos would be a majority, accounting for deaths of native Kiwis.

With their new prime minister they might be financially fucked, but at least the won't be replaced.

>Slav
>Not even white

Opinion discarded

Careful the rozzers don't see your post or you'll be in serious trouble.

>Labour will increase the refugee quota to 1,500
Hmm.

500 extra muzzrats a year in exchange for 40,000 less chinks and pajeets....fair trade.

the muzzies are also vetted so we are not getting "Young" and "Enriching" children like europe but instead family units

This:

And increase the numbers of "refugees"

>Based
>Former policy advisor to Tony Blair

Pick one.

this is her deputy though