Let's face it, if the Jews were all dead, you fucks would just find some other group to blame for your problems

Let's face it, if the Jews were all dead, you fucks would just find some other group to blame for your problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rFr4C2BPLeM
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
youtube.com/watch?v=aG2kbIaGuWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah but we will never be dead

Sup Forums already blames muslims and blacks for their problems too.

Classic inferiority complex symptoms.

Get rid of usury get rid of the world's problems

You've been dead inside from day one. You were born condemned.

Who is this Sup Forums and is he friends with the hacker known as Sup Forums?

We don't blame other races for our problems, on the contrary other races blame us for their problems.

It's just that the other races ARE a problem.

Yeah, Anglos.

Why would I risk or bother lending you money if there's no profit involved for me?

it's funny how the roles got reversed all because of ethics in vidya game journalism, it's just now the dweebs that are the victims of literally everything that happens in society are the majority of the population on this board

Other races don't blame whites for their problems, they rightfully KNOW whites are too blame for them.

See: Slavery, Imperialism, Colonialism

Ignorant piece of shit.

That's why you aren't doing the lending. Abolish private banks and let the state run public central bank do loans.

What problems?

I know that you brits are all pedophiles.
See the horrific betrayal of 1400 kids? that's all the proof I need.

lel nice bait!
If not sad because
>trisomy 21

Money isn't everything Jonah

Mussies triggered

Naw, I'd still blame Jews. Well, their legacy.

Except you all have to die to fufill the prophecy.

Great so we have the government handing out 10k loans to niggers every time they need some new rims, and every Democrat will call to absolve their debt every few years like we are seeing now with the student loan crap

>you fucks would just find some other group to blame for your problems.
Yes. We would.
But the problems we're blaming others for would be much less existential.

Only one way to test your theory

Ironically with all the bullshit you spewed about the fake holocaust you've actually inspired millions of people to enact and ACTUAL holocaust.

Your time is coming. We will probably end up using Iran to nuke Israel

What makes you think that the government's loaning system will be any different from an existing private investor? Oh wait, your government is run by affirmative action jews and you're a good goy who's unable to think outside of Republican vs Democrat. No wonder.

do you cry when you walk by a bakery

What are you talking about
I didn't mention any holocaust

>slavery
Yeah, I forgot when whites started the practice of slavery... oh wait we ended it.
>colonialism imperialism
Yeah, super sorry for all of the infrastructure, medicine and real people laws you poor browns.

Your people have been shoving it down our throats for 70 fucking years. And its a lie

This. German and Merkel straight fucked Europe and the new neighbors are the problem in more than a few dozen ways millions of times a day to varying degrees, and getting worse.

NO I believe in common sense, it makes no sense to hand out free money without some form of collateral, there is too much risk involved.

I'm all for ending exploitative loan shark rates but banning ALL interest, fuck that.

Is Bongland officially non-white?

>'we don't blame other races, other races blame us'
>'other races ARE a problem' / blames other races

You can't tell me you are not baiting, you aren't american with a proxy are you?

>Yeah, I forgot when whites started the practice of slavery... oh wait we ended it.

So if the nazis ended the holocaust that would absolve them of their crimes? Fucking retard.

>Yeah, super sorry for all of the infrastructure, medicine and real people laws you poor browns.

Colonialism ruined Africa and Asia by stealing their resources, don't give me the "hurrr durr we gave them "infrastructure" horsecrap.

Well I haven't
In fact your goy ass brought it up just now

GIVE ME MY FORESKIN BACK

>NO I believe in common sense, it makes no sense to hand out free money without some form of collateral, there is too much risk involved.
Wut? You still need to pay back the loan you know, it's not free money. And if you're unable to pay it off then it follows bankruptcy laws. It's literally exactly the same with the only difference being that only the government can issue loans and no interest is charged from the loan.

Let's say I have a splinter in my thumb.

Now the splinter in my thumb is a problem, but I don't blame the splinter in my thumb for all my other problems necessarily.

See how that works?

No. It's the jews. And they are a threat to all races. Their main targets are white people and arabs, but they are coming for all of you unless they are stopped.

hush, beatrice

Punctuation, nigger, use it.

lel you don't make any sense, splinter-user
Again: You started your post telling people that other races blame you and not vice versa and end the thread blaming other races, which 'ARE' a problem.
Stop wincing you braindead faggot lel

t.schlomo
you give your friends or family members some money to help out, not because of profits

When I hear whites blame the Jews I put those whites in the nigger category.

>your problems

I don't have any problems. I could helicopter out of here when everything goes to shit, just like anyone else with a skillset valued by the globalists. But I'm kinda attached to the United States and its traditional values, and would rather that they not be destroyed.

For that reason, the Jews have to go.

You need to read some more books, friendo.

The perfect child.

No but we would throw a kick ass party to celebrate the jewpocalypse.

Several million is missing from that sacrifice of 6 000 000 that God demanded to give you right to Israel again.
Guess (((who))) are the people who are going to make sure the debt is paid soon?
youtu.be/rFr4C2BPLeM

Classic inferiority complex symptoms.

Your nazi analogy is a strange one but the point is basically that whites didn't start slavery but did put an end to it.
>ruined muh africa and asia
Yeah, the opium wars were fucked up. But is there any way that you could demonstrate that the entirety of Africa would be doing so much better on the whole if European colonialism would have never happened?
Pretty sure you're just a (((communist))).

Don't worry it's being put to good use.

>So if the nazis ended the holocaust that would absolve them of their crimes?
Can't end something that never happened sweetie.

Let's say I have Muslims in my country. Now that's a problem, but I don't blame Muslims for being in my country, because who wants to live with other Muslims? Nobody.

No I blame my country for allowing those filthy Muslims to live here.

Yeah because they know me and love me, I'm not Tyrone waltzing in demanding 5,000 dollars for whatever. If everyone were trusted to pay their loans back we wouldn't have credit ratings in this country.

how come you guys are allowed to have an ethnostate but when we want an all white country we're called Nazis and white supremacist. Should Israelis be called jewish supremacists? I would respect Israel more if they took in all the jews in the world and locked them up inside Israel. So we can have all white people rule in North America and Europe. All Asians back to Asia. All blacks back to Africa. All muslims back to the middle east and all Latinos back to latinoland. That way everyone would be happy again.

>hehe im so edgy xD

I'm done here.

Go fuck yourselves you bitter virgin fucks

>Should Israelis be called jewish supremacists?
They are lol

I'm not being edgy though, the Holocaust is the greatest myth of the 20th century.

Muslims just ARE a problem. I blame the people who welcomes that problem and doesn't do anything about it, see?

You don't seem to understand. If Jews were gone, society would have entirely different problems, and some would disappear. When whites disappears, the problems also change, people no longer care about manspreading, for example, but having shoes becomes a problem.

Damn, shlomo got named and ran off whining.

>he believes the jews bahahah

It's called problem solving you halfwit.

Blatant slide thread, sage.

Yeah. Can you believe these people? Why dont tthey just blame the victims like the other betas?

>all jews gone
>any problems at all in the world

>Oogada boogada.
>gibs

How am I to blame for some nigger being too stupid to plan for the future or to do math? How am I to blame for niggers raping and murdering each other and destroying their neighborhoods propped up by my tax dollars?

The rest is just kill all nigger and sand nigger

>So if the nazis ended the holocaust that would absolve them of their crimes? Fucking retard.

The whites obtained all of their slaves from Arabs and other black kingdoms, you fucking moron. We ended the practice of slavery while Africans are still enslaving each other at this very second.

>Colonialism ruined Africa and Asia by stealing their resources, don't give me the "hurrr durr we gave them "infrastructure" horsecrap.

They wuz kangz until whitey came & destroy errthing

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8&t=1s

White governments literally send hundreds of billions of free money to Africa just to sustain their shit countries, not to mention charity organizations.

>Implying we blame others for our "problems" in the first place
>Sup Forums consists of more than NEETS and basement dwellers

Oh, so us Europeans have been using our resources for hundreds of years and still haven't run out. But we took ALLLL of Africa's resources in 50 years. Seems legit.

Look at Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) 40 years ago and compare it to today, or South Africa before Nelson Mandela came to power.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo

But whites were the last race to actually employ large scale slavery. And were the first and only race to end it.
Black slaves weren't captured from fields and put into chains. They were already in chains, suffering at the hand of their black slavemasters. They were sold to us. By blacks.

Only one way to find out!

My mum's irish and I'm still more of a legitimate person than you mate.

Let’s face it, if the whites were all dead, you fucks would just find some other group to blame for your problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=aG2kbIaGuWg

That is why Hitler did nothing wrong, inanimate objects are neither living now dead.

Who are you quoting retard?

Severely under appreciated.

It didn't happen, though it should have and inevitably will. Zyklon B was alright for parasite removal, but you should see the stuff we have in stock for you now.

Get rid of usury and watch in braindead incredulity as the prices of consumer products inflate

Leftist "economists" have a distinct disability in consequential thinking

Loans create excess demand you fucking retard. Less demand = lower prices.

>t. Schlomo Bergstein

ohshitidunnomaybeOPbutnevermindidontusethissiteallthetimesoijustposttobeedgysatiristlmaokekhahahafuck

Loans also create inflation, constantly devaluing our money.

What? I don't think you understand what the reasoning is behind usury abolition and how the implementation of usury abolition works

True that

But it's all good, there's no more fucking jews

>Slavery, Imperialism, colonialism
There are a couple of groups of white that are quite a bit more guilty of these actions.
The eternal anglo, for example.

Yeah, because giving central governments more control over the economy and therefore, your life, has never led to problems.

You know that, and I know that, but liberals and their pets have a vested interest in people NOT knowing that.

So they undercut and disenfranchise those smart enough to understand interest so they can loan anyone any amount and essentially enslave them through their debt.