Boku no hero academia Illegals

Lets switch things up abit, Chapter 0 has been released and we should expect chapter 1 to be released later today.

yonkouprod.com/hero-academia-illegals-chapter-0/

Anyone mind translating?

There's a spinoff series?

das a good booty

Yep,

it's going to be in jump giga

oh I can already tell i'm gonna like this girl

HOW DOES HE DO IT EVERYTIME?

EACH GIRL IS JUICIER THAN THE LAST.

the spin off is by a different author and artist.

Because she's a slut?

because shes genki af

Well clearly some of hori's talent rubbed off on him.

Here's an interesting note

Hideyuki Furuhashi is the author, he has written K - The first, K - Return of kings and K - Dog and cat

Court Betten is the artist and the series he/she has done are Tokyo Girls Destruction and Harukaze Bitter Bop

Haven't read the chapter yet but I'm gonna be mildly disappointed if everybody treats her outfit like it's appropritate attire for beating people up.

>The two-bit slasher villain literally has a knife for an arm reflecting how that's all that's important about him
That's a nice touch.

Whats her quirk? Her slutty design only implies that its a shit quirk and she scraps upon the bottom of the barrel for something to even that out

>stripper has either a jumping quirk or is really light
>all might hoodie seems to be able to kinda skate around
>muscly mcknucklefuck may be the quirkless hero everyone's been hoping for
I'm pretty hype.

>if everybody treats her outfit like it's appropritate attire for beating people up.
But Midnight's is okay?

there is literally nothing wrong with her outfit, midnight, and yoyo have more revealing costumes

>each character has a panel emphasising one physical trait
>fist, sneaker, bare ass
goddamn it this better be self-aware and she uses her sexiness as a distraction tactic or something

and you're going to pretend that midnights is okay?

her one is tame compared to midnights

What is Chapter 0 of the manga spinoff, compared to a chapter 1?

I never said Midnight's outfit isn't dumb as well, but she's fun because everyone realistically thinks her costume is weird and gives her shit for it.

chapter 1 isn't even released yet, read the op

Chapter 0 is more of a teaser, I guess.

save your judgement when chapter 1 is actually released then.

That's not what I was asking.

Meant for

did you mean chapter 0 of the spin off compared to chapter 1 of the main series?

If so don't compare chapter 0 of the spin off, its a preview

I'm not judging yet, I'm just slightly apprehensive.

I think the girl is supposed to be an attention whore similar to the idol girl from GUILLOTINE GORILLA CHRONICLES.

That'd be cool.

Also GUILLOTINE GORILLA CHRONICLES sounds metal as fuck, is it good?

I hope this won't disappoint.

We can only wait. I'm pretty optimistic myself, I don't feel like Hori would have let it be bad if he was involved at all.

I'm talking about Samurai Flamenco which had an attention whore sadistic idol as a vigilante.

She was worthless like Samurai Flamenco himself, who's only power is flagrant homosexuality

idg the arguments for horikoshis pacing. His arcs have been decently paced. Not too fast (like TG is atm in areas) and not too slow (kingdom, magi, one piece(?))

I don't know why people complain about the pacing it's great compared to dragged out messes

is this a hentai or something

So different author and artist? i'll be cautiously optimistic

Is anyone going to be translating the illegals spinoff starting with this teaser chapter?

It's a spinoff

no you are just going to have to concentrate on the moon runes until they reveal themselves to you

your a spinoff

The older guy with the knuckledusters is giving me a semi-punisher vibe, but with punches instead of guns.

Unlike the other two illegal heroes shown he didn't demonstrate any obviously superhuman feats.

... It does look uncannily like one from that promotional image.

Shadow Lady ripoff?

are you fucking kidding me?, the ass girl can jump insanly high.

the only one who didn't demonstrate this is the all might fanboy

We baseline now.

What are you even going on about? He said ass girl and all might fanboy demonstrated superhuman abilities but punch punisher didn't.

l think you should redesign her costume to turn it into something that makes sense

don't forget to make her obese and a sassy black woman too

Are you retarded? Try reading the post again.

Reread the post user.

Like I said I don't mind the outfit, I just want someone in-universe to acknowledge that it's an odd choice for a crime fighter, like how Midnight got sued for her previous costume.

I wouldn't mind a black guy hero in the series, we saw at least one studies at UA (and not talking about the guy who's skin is literally pitch black)

I'm always confused by her outfit, from where does the top part cover and what part is her actual skin?

It's a little odd how Hori has literally no foreigners of any kind in BnHA so far. Has Japan gone back to isolationism in this setting?

Probably just her tits, since they were the problem with the old design.

Invisitits is running around naked and nobody gives a fuck. Endeavor's outfit would show his nipples if he didn't have his flames on 24/7. Momo is just wearing 40% of a onepiece swimsuit.

What's the point of having a foreigner when half the characters don't even look human?

From class B Pony is american and Ryu something is chinese.

To show that the world outside of Japan still exists? It's starting to feel like everywhere else got full on nuked. No word on their hero systems or anything.

>Invisitits is running around naked and nobody gives a fuck
Nobody can see shit, she also needs to be naked to use her quirk.
>Endeavor's outfit would show his nipples
A dude, who cares.
Momo's isn't that revealing.

Best smurf

This thread needs more cementoss

They had an entire team of American Zawa cheerleaders.

That's just traditional Nip shounen stuff. The only allowable competent "foreignness" are hafu characters.

Which is weird because hafu are treated like shit in Japan.

Alright, fair enough.

Momo's is pretty skimpy, but she's got a good excuse.

When did Jump allow such lewd

Cementoss is a good man, a trustworthy man.

they didn't

this is jump giga

It ran Bleach for fifteen years, this is about the same level.

I think it's implied that Tiger is from Thailand.

No, Tiger went to Thailand to get a sexchange.

But you don't see any hems or bindings of the outfit, she just looks like a nippless woman.

You can't get them in Japan?

Hell, maybe she's just wearing top notch nipple covers.

it's easier in thailand iir or it's known for good surgeries.

>Jump
>Giga
Isnt it the same thing but with giga next to its name

Bleach was never lewd

He got hit hard by the whole secondary physical mutation thing

>talking shit about Syndablokk
Not cool, man.

Had lewd outfits, which was all this has, at least at the moment.

No ones talking shit here homie.

These physical mutations make me question if these people still have basic human needs like breathing air. Him and Sadrock don't have a nose, one of Deku's old classmates just had a giant mouth as a face, does that class B Manga guy even need to eat and how does he do it because his head is a speech bubble.

what quirks from capeshit comics would you like to see in hero academia

Glad to hear it brah.

Even baseline humans can breathe through their mouths.

none because capeshit takes powers to a ridiculous levels, e.g. the speed force

Spiderman (biological webspinners edition) and Hulk both feel like they'd fit in pretty well. Deadpool probably already exists somewhere in a crowd shot.

I worded it wrong. I meant features/tropes.

*if you make their powers natural, I mean.

OPTIC BLAST

BOBBY

Tapeman IS Spiderman w/biological webbing-action

MAGNETIC SQUEEZE

>capeshit takes powers to a ridiculous levels
And yet it was the overabundance of anime shit (mostly Bleach) that ruined the random superpower wiki game.

Power of Money like Batman and Iron Man.

We could do with some government-funded supersoldiers.

I'm pretty sure I saw Cyke in one of the groupshots of this issue.

for some reason I find it endlessly entertaining that cementoss teaches modern lit

Also, more shady rich guys doing experiments on quirks for their own ends, like that Hammer guy from Spiderman.

He's knowledgeable too. Truly the best husbando.