Are males superior?

Are females inferior? Is the equality push just a charade?

When will women get back in the kitchen and make more sandwiches?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3yJIT
youtube.com/watch?v=kNbMRmtEoS0
my.mixtape.moe/sllfdo.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/umosjf.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/yeaudu.pdf
shameproject.com/profile/charles-murray/
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/charles-murray
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-and-iq-related-genes/
scribd.com/document/355823379/Google-s-Ideological-Echo-Chamber
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why the whole "STEM" thing is B.S., btw.

No, not "inferior", different. IQ isn't everything.

There's other things, like behavior, that are also largely genetic.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Soon.

Are children inferior?
No just less developed.
There's no pressure for women to get good, if it was, they would be better.

where you get dis? Who gave you dis? references pls

Is that standard deviation on the bottom? I didn't realize the magnitude was that great

The female/male ratio thing is wrong. There are alot more male retards than female, it should bend down on the low IQ

You're right.
If we hadn't been jewed into giving women and blacks the vote, we'd be voting between Trump, and someone truly red pilled.

>There are alot more male retards than female

Really? How the hell could you tell a woman was retarded and not just being a woman?

Fuck off now faggot
archive.is/3yJIT

Women and man deserve 100% equal rights. Women might not be able to work on construction which is logical considering 2 geneders are different, but there is no difference between women and man selling you something in store or working in office.

All societies that respected women Thrived. Ancient Egypt respected women and they were best and once they got conquered by Islam they went bad. Europe has always been best continent and they always respected their women. Japan is also high tier. Meanwhile Afghanistan, Pakistan and all islam countries etc... are biggest shitholes on planet with 0 contributions. Only reason west is in fall is because of 3rd world immigration

Also graph seems like bullshit

>there is no difference between women and man selling you something in store or working in office.

That's pointing to the IQ 100 region where the gap is small, and then extrapolating to the 3 sd region and saying it should be the same there, too. That's a fallacy of invalid extrapolation.

>All societies that respected women Thrived.

Has nothing to do with respect and all to do with sexual dimorphism in both body and mind and a sexual division of labor to create a viable culture and not go on a cultural suicide pact because of idiotic idealism and denials of reality..

Okay.

Except that male children eventually do develop, and women are permanently undeveloped. They never had a need to evolve high intelligence and logical thinking abilities. The only pressure that will make them improve is selection pressure.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNbMRmtEoS0

Actually, I want to rephrase that, they are inferior, but it is mainly a result of being pandered to and not having any expectations put upon them.

I am sure white women could be on par with white men, at least on the average when it comes to IQ, but we would have to treat men and women equally for that to happen, and we all know that will never happen.

Women are not that far behind with regards to intelligence. Eugenics as you say, would of course be even better.

>The female/male ratio thing is wrong. There are alot more male retards than female
Yup in my daily live i come across much more scumbagy and stupid males then women. No way is ops graph true

Men are smarter due to prenatal testosterone exposure. There are alot of problems in this world, but women not being masculinized is not among them

Yeah, but the people who change society are 130+ IQ, trying to shove more women above 130 IQ would be as hard as trying to force subsaharan nigs to 100 IQ

Where did this women are children thing even come from. Makes no sense, did whoever wrote that even interact with women? It was prolly invented by some autist who couldn't say a word in front of women withot mumbling so went on to rant on internet about it

Prisons are full of these specimens

what book is this from??

Misogynists. Misandrists complain about men being children as well, they just tend to bitch to other females in person and not do it on internet forums

I agree. Women cluster more in the center, thus very few of them are very smart. Men are much more likely to be geniuses.

Therefore if you'd like to raise the avg. women IQ you'd want to do it around the centre 98 or so. Raise the 95-105 by 2 points and you will see women's average probably reach male level ~100

I think this can be done by treating women with the same kind of expectations and discipline we use on boys. Stop all female pandering and don't let them off the hook because they're pretty, this forces them to solve their problems with their minds and not the vagina.

Would be nice to see this sort of gender equality eventually.

arthur jensen's the g factor: my.mixtape.moe/sllfdo.pdf

Thanks, in your opinion is the book "The Bell Curve" from the 90s based on sound conclusions?

You're right, it looks manipulated, usually on these graphs males are overrepresented and the left side, low IQ. Here they are not, might be doctored.
Imagine it goes on the left side as it does on the right, with a clear space between men and women, that's more correct.

Women are FAR more domesticated than men (though our current crop of men is fucking getting there let me tell you). They're adapted for life inside the walls of the city, they are masters of social manipulation. Men have to always be half of the city and half of the wild, or else one day a group of men more feral show up and replace them.

The implications of this truth are hard to work out. I do think our better treatment of women is a mark in our favor as Europeans, but its possible we've simply pushed the pendulum too far and are now about to get reintroduced to heroic "toxic" masculinity the old fashioned way

All the ratios are saying is that as intelligence gets to the upper level, males and females diverge at a faster rate. In other words, there are more men apt/able to design and build a spaceship cockpit than a female.

i think so. not that that hasn't stopped people from trying to slander charles murray as a racist. [1] [2]

recently i've been sperging out and reading as much about IQ as i can. here are some of the better resources i've come across.

thealternativehypothesis.org - good overview of the "mostly genetics" argument. the guys behind that site clearly have a white separatist bias though.

the bell curve: my.mixtape.moe/umosjf.pdf

counter argument to hereditarians that i've not seen a good rebuttal to www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

Black Rednecks and White Liberals by based black man Thomas Sowell: my.mixtape.moe/yeaudu.pdf - does a good job of showing how absolutely fucked much of black culture is.

jensen's the g factor is not for the general public, btw. it's very technical. the bell curve is more accessible and actually dives a lot more into social implications of IQ differences. ironically most of the book is *not* about race and IQ. it's like one chapter.

overall the general argument of race and iq differences splits into two factions. one camp (the left) refuses to admit that genetic differences exist *at all*. the other camp argues that both environment and genetics matter. ie. it is the balanced position. for egalitarian reasons the left cannot concede to any genetic basis. it leads to their political ideology collapsing. incidentally, no one who is informed seems to dispute whether an IQ gap exists. in question is why does it exist.

[1] shameproject.com/profile/charles-murray/
[2] splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/charles-murray

That's how the distribution is. Men have larger variance in iq meaning lots of people all over the curve with more leaning towards the retard or genius side and few that are just average. Women on the other hand tend towards the center with little variance. So less retards but also let geniuses.

most informed people concede the black-white IQ gap to be approximately 15 points, or one standard deviation. one common argument regarding race and genetics that you'll hear is that there is more variation within groups than between groups, and that's true. pick one random black guy and one random white guy and there will be a good chance that the black guy is smarter. further there is more variation of intelligence among biological siblings.

things break down at the tails though. see the attached chart. if intelligence follows a normal distribution, and if there is a 15 point B-W IQ gap, then this means that at the rightward tail that whites will be vastly overrepresented and that at the leftward tail blacks will be vastly overrepresented. for IQ >125, whites will be overrepresented 30:1. asians 60:1.

interesting fact: mental retardation used to be defined as IQ

The push for equality is recognizing men and women are not equal. They want advantage to compete as equals.

up

Thats real interesting, thanks.

I'm noncommittally skimming the bell curve and one of the things that they said was the academic literature was very realistic and you can talk about iq race differences in that academic setting. But you get pilloried if you ever make allusion to those findings in any popular media.

It's probably changed by now though

vge

Most women operate out from nature/emotion not reason. We essentially have 50%(+) of our voting population voting short term in accordance with their feelings.

Open borders is no issue for them, they will copulate with invaders. Besides you need reason to ascertain the possible dangers of an invasion/change in society.
The problem is civilization is not based on the vile nature of animals but on hard work and deferral of gratification, thus civilization will crumble if enough people become beasts, I think we're getting close and I predict Sweden or Germany will go first.

I am getting rifles, ammunition, food and water stored because I want to survive. Before spring I will have my permaculture in the countryside up and running.

See you on the other side guys.

I'm not sure whether that is true or not.

Certainly there has never been a solid replication of the Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

There is definitely research being done on the genetic front. See a summary at thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-and-iq-related-genes/

>Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place.

up

on average, women prefer working with people and men prefer working with systems

Feminism is basically a giant shit test and a display of a female's inferiority.

james damore basically hit the nail on the head w/r/t sex differences scribd.com/document/355823379/Google-s-Ideological-Echo-Chamber

n

They got us all cucked by taxation, PC culture and leftist media so I guess they're pretty smart.

Bump

You've got it mixed up. Societies learn to respect women BECAUSE they were thriving. Women's rights came after a degree of prosperity and peace in all civilizations.

Yeah I thought the IQs between men and women were largely equal, but men crowded the extremes more

so there`s no big difference between men and women in the iq departament

You ask when will women get back in the kitchen and make more sandwiches- when men take it upon themselves to protect, provide, and foster a mutually beneficial relationship.

we can't expect women to be in the kitchen making sandwiches while they're being pushed to be workers and not homemakers. While they're being lead in a direction of getting a gender studies degree rather than getting married, having kids, and watching them grow. We can't expect women to magically appear in the kitchen, we need to lead them there. Women are MUCH happier as moms, wives, and of the keeper of the home. Any woman who says she loves working her retail job for less than 11 dollars an hour at the age of 25 without a hope of marriage and no further hope of having children in the next five years is LYING.

We both gotta step it up. Men gotta get back into jobs that provide for families, and women need to rediscover their love for having babies, having a happy home, and a loving husband.

IQ tests are designed with an average of 100 for both men and women.

Not in general intelligence. Probably in certain subtests. Eg men do better in visual spatial.

Males have higher IQ on average by a couple of points. thus the blue is further right than red
this graph is misleading because it alleges men are wiser and more frequent at the right side (geniuses) true,
but also show men as less frequent on the retard side (which is false.)

No. It's just a conspiracy that's kept women down. They're time is neigh now that you cis male scum can't rape them anymore.

up

>why does something has to be superior and something inferior, when they can be working together in their areas to build families and have an efficient society.

>Unsourced chart
>google chart title
>from paper The Distribution of Income and Fiscal Incidence by Age and Gender: Some Evidence from New Zealand
>New Zealand

lol

>when men take it upon themselves to protect, provide, and foster a mutually beneficial relationship.

when we stop being forced to pay for them to leave us and fuck whatever trash they want and raise our kids in a broken home on our dime

ouch delet mysoginuststss
RRRAAAAAAAPIST!

It's not about superior/ inferior. It's comparing apples & oranges. Men & women were never meant to be "equal". They are not the same and not really cross functioning. Trying to do that cannot help but fail, functionally. Look at the havoc it's creating now. That is not because of "resistance".