The Holocaust is a Jewish LIE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

preaching to the choir

Sounds like you haven't had your [MEDICINE] today

OY VEY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? HOW DARE YOU YOU FILTHY GOY?!

I'm getting a mechanical keyboard with marchmellow caps :^)

That's just one problem among the many.

>friend gives me cat
>owns an animal shelter so he got her all her shots
>thinking, oh cool gonna have a sweet little kitty
>brainstorm on names, land on Heidi
>get heidi
>shes a little shithead
>doesn't want to be held
>climbs on everything and knocks all my shit down

should have said no

Baby kitty, whatever you're selling, im buying :)

bump

It's a religious delusion. Just like weeping Mary statues and Jesus sightings.

Holocaust never happ-
Oh wait yes it did, whole of Europe was full of jews before WW2 not there are barely any left. Poland alone had 3 million jews before WW2 now it has like few thousand

This is common knowledge here. You are posing this as some unpopular opinion and don't even try to back it up, it's just a statement in caps. What are you trying to achieve here? We see through your tricks, Shlomo.

You should know better than most, Poland
Do not fall for the purring Jew

Thoughts On The Holocaustâ„¢ by Dr. William Luther Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g1

Cats are cute, but they're shit tier pets. Birds are also annoying as fuck.

So fuzzy

Becouse now you have 5 mln jews in USA many of which has Polish surnames, Polish ancestry and all of them claim they escaped Auschwitz.

Even Israel prime minister comes from Poland aswelll as many jewish communist war criminals etc. Some of them hide in Sweden and pretty much all over the world so they didn't have to go through communism like the rest of us.

Also many many stayed. There is plenty of Jews in politics, media, banks, movie schools, doctors etc.

don't belive lies

also jews claimed there were 6 mln lethal victims of holocaust and 5 mln who had to escape from europe.
They got reparations based on those claims.

There was never that much jews in Europe.
the number was 8.9mln in all europe including UK and shit and it was highered by 1mln around ~1950 becouse jews insisted on it.

The fact is that 300-700 000 jews died in europe during WW2, and 5 mln escaped to US/Israel/Canada and shit. 2-3mlns stayed, many of which was smuggling girls from soviet union to Israel, western europe and america

About 3-4mln stayed and

You are correct

Sounds like you were shit at raising it. Never had a cat so much as even claw or hiss at me after a year or so.

It is why they got Israel.

They took over Palestine because they convinced the UN that the king of Palestine told Hitler to burn the jews.

Hitler originally just wanted to exclude the jews from Germany.