Railded thread

Reminder that if Kamisato was a girl all retards would
>Kamisato is gentle! GENTLE

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume16_Chapter_4
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume16_Epilogue
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume16_Afterword
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck, just realized I put ded, instead of dex, fucking memes.

A good portion of us would still call him a cunt though. Maybe up until the end of NT16.

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI
HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not saying theu wouldn't but there would be MORE people defending her.

OH GOD I'M FLYING

KANZAKI HURRY HE WANTS TO KILL ME

Kamisato was shit until NT16

Oh yeah, definitely.

> if Kamisato was a girl
Then she would join Saten being a slut

Who's the one behind Touma?
Misaka?

Fukiyose genderbend

No, people, specially yurifags would jump out of the woods.

But not that, they would put her banter with Touma as somekind of tsundere going between them and SHIP THEM.

Judging by how straight laced they look I'd guess Fukiyose.

People are shipping them anyway though, possibly as a joke, where have you been.

There are fujos who ship KamixKami already

>ded
You delete this!

>fujo
This paranoia

You don't know just how many fujos read LNs.

>Implying there isn't a fujo among Kamisato's sluts.
Even if there isn't, I bet Salome dreams of a threesome with her two Onii-chans.

Maybe genderbended Index.

>nothing is ever a joke
>everything that isn't a joke is shitposting specifically to ruin your fun
>everything is a personal attack

This fanbase needs to stop being so fucking offended by everything

>still being this paranoid

Fukiyose

>Oh no! Decent interactions between two guys!!1!! The fujos are coming!!11!! Help help help!!

Fuck off

That's just one rabid autist. Actually his autism is funny.

Even if it were true, why does it bother you so much user?

I'm a bit worried for him, he gets so mad because he can't notice a joke I think he's just really pure hearted. I want to corrupt him, is that bad?

There's no way it's only one person.

If Kamisato was a girl we definitely wouldn't such amusing fan art.

get*

>I am unlucky boy

I lost.

There's at least two, one posts a general statement or replies to one post, the other replies to 4 or 5 in one go. The second one also gets really mad at any mention of Kyousuke for whatever reason.
Nut away from that, I wonder if Kamisato's influence will cause Touma to go full TANOSHII again in the next few volumes.

It can't be just one person. And let's be real, look at some of the shitposting and other delusional posting that goes on around here.

The line between "this is just a joke/meme I'm posting for my own amusement" and "I'm shitposting and baiting" and "this is something I believe" grows thinner everyday

Plus just because someone replies to bait seriously doesn't mean they don't know it isn't bait

I think the whole fanbase needs to chill

Theres no huge forehead though

*dont know it is just bait

When does Haimura updates his blog?

There's a lot of people who either haven't been to the threads in a long time or are just outright new here for the new novel. The actual shitposting has been mostly pretty low except for a couple late nights after discussion has died off already anyway.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I DIDN'T MEAN IT I WAS KIDDING FUCK

He might be waiting on the next spinoff manga chapters. Maybe he also wants to give us a Kuriba or Estelle design in addition to NT16 stuff? Or maybe the NT16 stuff is just really detailed

>Index 3 gets announced
>Raildex threads become an absolute disaster for the next year and a half

>You will never see FemTouma punching bitches.
>You will never see Mikoto and Index question their sexuality.
Genderbended Touma would without a doubt be the best girl.

IF ONLY KANZAKI WAS HERE.. YOU'LL BE SORRY

He will one day realize that he can only be truly happy when he is beating somebody's hopes, dreams and face into the ground.

AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Where did the name Elements come from?
How did everyone know to call them that?

>FemTouma beating the shit out of Accelerator 3 times
I can see it

I counted 3.

The antiship user, he plays down everyship. Usually kamikoto triggers him, most of the time replies.

The anti-anti shipper, this one gets really anal about anything form of disagreement about his pairing and automatically labels them as hate. Blows up shit out proportion. Samefag proved when lots of multiple answers acusing the other side from samefaging got deleted.

Falseflagger kun, takes any sides.

Kamisato a fucking shit
Aogami is the #6
Index will get a title change after NT
The ojou-samas are sluts and deserve to be beaten
Last Order and Worst's feelings for Accel are fake
Misaki will never get her miracle
Kuroko will become a level 6
Kamachi hates lolis
Othinus is not kind and smells bad
Season 3 is never going to happen
Heavy Flopject, Flop Sign, and Intellectual Floppage are all shit
Touma/Fukiyose and Mikoto/Etzali are the final pairings
ded

You took too much St.Germainide Yuiitsu

(You)

>Index will get a title change after NT
I can't wait for people who deny this to get BTFO.

It would be pretty amusing though with all of the potential jokes.
You forgot A Simple Flop, The Circumstances Leading To Waltraute's Flop and Flop Flop.

No one cares about index anymore, index 3 won't change that

Obligatory Misaki is best girl post

You know that's bullshit. It's not gonna explode the popularity but it will still increase it, both on this site and in Japan.
>newfags who never watched it will flock to the mythical meme'd series
>LN sales slightly go back up before falling down again in a few years

I could maybe buy a title change if the new series is intended to be short and nothing but endgame but another 20+ novels? Nope

The Circumstances Leading To Waltraute's /SS/ fucking when

Honestly that might be how long Aleister's endgame is. If Gremlin took up 10 volumes practically at this rate, imagine what's to come.

With a bait cover like NT16, it's no wonder how Kamachi is starting to sound like a certain professional hack of a trolling mangaka.

Almost forgot; Killer Flop and Debt End.

At least Kamachi has a rough idea of what he plans to write in the future. At this point he's just filling 90% of volumes with whatever sounds like fun to write and slowly inch us to whatever he's getting at volume by volume. But even the volumes that don't progress the plot much are still more fun than most other shitty LNs so it doesn't bother me too much.

The issue isn't really Kamachi's imagination and desire to write. Think about how long another 7 or NTs and 20+ new series would take to release. That's another 10-12 years. Think about how much could happen in 10 years. Kamachi could get ill. Dengeki could get sold/get new owners. It could also go under. Sales could get so low he's forced to end it. It's not so much "he can't think of a way to make it last that long or get a contract for a third series" it's more "too much could stop this third series from ever completing"

They don't think about those things for good reason. And regardless, we're at a point where he could get the endgame rolling whenever. Hell, he might just be waiting for the point where he NEEDS to end it before he even starts the endgame. That'd be a huge dick move but it's still a success so it wouldn't surprise me.

If it goes on another 10 years some of the original readers could be nearing their 40s and the series will be so long new readers will still get scared off. This is why "3rd title change with 20+ novels" seems so unlikely.

You forgot

>Kamikoto will remain canon in doujins
>Noukan will never wake up
>Aleister will never do something outside of Epilogues

If Durarara and all its quality saved their franchise then so can Raildedx.

>Aleister only fights in epilogues even in his arc

Thinking on it, Kamachi seems fond of romances with a large age gap. Shinobu and Yukari, Hayabusa and Enbi, Jack and Waltraute, and Kyousuke and the White Queen. Though, Hamazura and Takitsubou are of similar age.

Index started in 2004. It's target demographic was 13-17 year olds, correct? How old were you in 2004? My guess for most of you IS somewhere in between 13-17. Add 22 - 24 years to that for the 12 years already passed plus 10-12 years for this 3rd series. The original audience is now anywhere from 35-41 years old.

Don't worry, when Kamisato comes back from WR he'll hook up with Yuiitsu. It's not much though, he's like what 16-17 and Yuiitsu is early 20's.

Not to discredit your post but most of the people who buy LNs are way above the target audience. If it really does go on that long though this probably will be the last one I'll be reading by then.

I'm just pointing out that if it does last that long, the original audience will be nearly middle aged. And the fact some people were even older than 17 in 2004 and got into it further proves my point.

17-22 year olds 5 years from now won't be getting into a series that long. Especially without anime.

It'll be sad to see Index reach 60-70 novels and the only people still reading are 40 year olds who are attached because they've followed this series so long

It's a shame but it's the fate of any long series not named Dragon Ball, Pokemon or One Piece.

Nice reference on Blood Sign. I should really start re reading that again, I stopped at volume 3 for some reason.

This is why it just makes more sense to end it in around 4 years or so.

Translations are only partway through volume 3, might be why.

>Index's last volune releases
>Touma dies at the end of chapter 3
>Chapter 4 is just 70 blank pages
> Epilogue is just 2 pages of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I still think it'll be either

>Touma and survivng heroes asspull win
>epilogue shows children/family without showing how winner won

Or

>Touma becomes God and makes a happy world

Still betting on second best end

>Volume before the final volume

Big bad tries to force Touma into choosing between saving Index or Mikoto. Touma saves both. Declares he will punish the person who made them suffer hard. Fanbase expects an "oh shit they'll both confess in the end after a badass boss fight here it goes"

>Final Volume

Asspull boss fight. No confessions. Just a "here's the winner" at the end

Search your feelings you know this to be true

Touma's destined to end up in a tube with Index looking up at him.

Any end is gonna be called an asspull due to Touma's power. There's no way people can be satisfied unless he is the final boss.

Meh the final will be Aleister creating some giant wish fulfilling object which is for creating his perfect world and the heroes fight him.
And somehow they need to use the object so Touma gets his wish and he wishes for their normal world and course what he considers normal means consequently all esper and magic abitlities and so on vanish.
In the end everyone lives in a normal world where nothing is different.
Expect Kamijou still has Imagebreaker and badluck but it has no use for him cause nothing to negate exists.
It will end with him running away from a mob while dragging some girl away he tries to save.
And then the other heroes shown and how their lives goes.

What will happen if Index kills Aleister after Laura's mysterious death?

All while Kamachi repeatedly says she is innocent time after time after time.

>Index learning construction in the recent novel.
>She starts using her perfect memory to learn more things while in the background.
>She reads a book on martial arts.
>"Please no! If you head down the course of a martial arts master, I won’t be any match for you!! Was I right and Index really is the final boss?!"
Soon...

>yfw not a single one of these become reality

Meme shitposting BTFO

If he was a girl he wouldn't be of significant importance.
[S]he will just be a girl "saved" by Mr.NewProtagonist and never appear after her arc.

Thanks for the heads up, time traveler.

This is actually a good question.
Maybe it is Aleister using Archetype Controller? Who knows.

So many open plots no way people will be satisfied with any end.

Well he has all the spinoffs to cover the not so important plot points. Also there's always gonna be people complaining about "open plots" when it's just a character not being needed/relevant anymore.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume16_Chapter_4
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume16_Epilogue
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume16_Afterword

One thing I feel like will get scrapped despite being teased is Rikou's level 5 arc.

Holy shit, here we go.

I'm not so sure. That would be a way for Hamazura to get involved whenever shit starts going down again.

>In that instant, a certain boy was erased from the world.

Make a better thread since the whole novel is now translated

More like Index kills Aleister just to piss on the fanbase.

All the Keikaku was for nothing. It's over guys xD.

Then fans explode, literally becaues there was a build up about how Touma, Kamisato, Fiamma, Accelerator and Shiage planned the best team up ever, full of bromance and kodak moments.

cling in hopes it's all part of Laura's Counter Keikaku who is laughing at the dead corpse from the piss tube guy.

>next volume
Literally a mistery novel about who killed Laura who was found death in the baths.

It was Index

It's up to Touma's how to deal with such a monster.

>scene gets cut
>Touma simply forgives her . END