Will One Piece ever be beaten in yearly rankings? It's ridiculous how popular it is

Will One Piece ever be beaten in yearly rankings? It's ridiculous how popular it is.

It won't, it just amazes me how there are people that biased themselves to hate One Piece.

What is with that huge jump to +30 million sales?

I've tried to read it several times and only got to sanji's recruitment or that glasses guy that has a Freddy weapon, whatever is further.
I don't hate it but I just find it incredible boring.

strong world + marineford

We just don't understand why something that's just above than average is so liked.

OP here, maybe you misunderstood. I like One Piece and saying how "ridiculous" its popularity is, I meant that such long period of domination is an absolute phenomenon.

Wow, I haven't been reading it, but something is clearly going wrong with SnK

>I've tried to read it several times and only got to sanji's recruitment or that glasses guy that has a Freddy weapon, whatever is further.
It is widely stated amongst the fandom that One Piece doesn't shine until you get to Arlong Park (shark guy). That's generally the arc that hooked the fanbase. If at that point you still aren't liking it then just give up but you should give it one more chance.

The Sanji recruitment story you stopped it is literally the arc before

It captures a very wide demographic and is pure adventure. There aren't too many of those

Not until another decent shonen manga becomes as mainstream as One Piece. It was good until the timeskip. After that I bet most of the ones that keep buying the volumes want to see the ending after investing so much in it

Namek happened

It's still more interesting than NnT and OP though

>HxH with one vol released in a year is 8 in the ranking
Togashi created a gold mine

>biased
What? Is it so impossible to you that someone might just naturally not like something you like?

>Kingdom is published since 2004
>anime made in 2012 to 2013
>entered the top 10 in 2015 out of fucking nowhere
Wat

HxH could have beaten OP if Dragon Quest didn't exist

>2012 and 2013
>Space Bros. and Silver Spoon surrounded by battle manga and sports shounen
How did that even happen?

>Bleach vanishes after 2011

Anime.

And here;s first half of 2016. It seems NnT won't have as good year as 2015.
1. 6,470,105 One Piece
2. 4,391,966 Assassination Classroom
3 4,370,941 Attack on Titan
4 4,016,578 Haikyu!!
5 3,561,489 Kingdom
6 2,712,499 The Seven Deadly Sins
7 2,553,331 One-Punch Man
8 2,332,110 ERASED
9 2,179,345 Tokyo Ghoul:re
10 2,135,591 My Hero Academia

The general consensus is that OP was at its worst right after time skip but each arc after FI keeps getting better and better. Dressrosa, Zou, and WCI are all some of the best arcs we've ever had. Punk Hazard wasn't too bad either.
And next we're finally getting to Wano, an island that we've learned about since pre timeskip. The enemy? Kaidou, a Yonkou we've heard about since pre timeskip. I'm telling you that each arc is getting more and more hype.
Oda's finally getting to all the good stuff that he foreshadowed years ago, you're really delusional if you think the quality's dropping. Just don't watch the fucking anime if that's what your doing.

Only shingeki could've done it and it failed by just a tiny margin.

>38.0
What the fuck

Are you fucking blind? SnK was 0.1 off in 2014.

2011 was just retarded.
over 5x second place

i believe in its prime, dragon ball was more popular than one piece on a year to year basis (probably not more popular than one piece in 2011 though).