imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>Random by Padre Oct 15
imgur.com/a/OeCnv
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 19
>IsAf bombs Syrian Army in Golan near Beit Jinn offensive, no casualties reported
>Reportedly Russian Forces have entered Koniko oil factories which are under SDF control, per a Russian/Kurd agreement
>SAA liberates Jabal Al-Marmaleh mountains, imposes fire control over Quraytayn north district
>New round of Astana talks to begin Oct 30
>Elite SAA division is sent to Golan region to clear HTS from Beit Jinn
>IS stages large offensive on Saqr Island, fails to break first line of SAA defenses and was pushed back with heavy IS casualties
>Iran pledges to confront Israel after attack on Syrian air defense
>Elite FSA division has graduates training course, vow to fight SAA to the end
>Kirkuk: About 100,000 Kurds have fled the city since Monday
>Iran Revolutionary Guards: Missile program will 'expand and continue' despite US pressure
>Afghanistan: Taliban attack on Kandahar base kills at least 43 Afghan soldiers
>Erdogan: Turkey may close its border with Iraq "at any moment"

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201710201058403594-syrian-kurds-independence/
mobile.twitter.com/op_shield/status/921380371744350208
mobile.twitter.com/op_shield/status/921380999199641600
twitter.com/Sa_r_mad/status/921352245924446210
google.de/amp/s/amp.welt.de/amp/newsticker/dpa_nt/infoline_nt/wirtschaft_nt/article167926537/Syrien-wirbt-um-deutsche-Firmen.html
twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/921365974586183680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Gulf war was a mistake.

Death to israel

FUCK kuwaiti subhumans and arabs

Norway is a knockoff IKEA

Alright mission complete
Now we touch the bread

The US played both sides.

go kurdistan!

Hey folks what is Germany's endgame?
Resently German companies making big deals with Syria.
Sanctions on Russia might get lifted.
And now they withdraw all support for kurds

money money,work work

The nations that once formed Yugoslavia should establish a treaty of free association similar to the one the USA has with Palau, Micronesia, and the Marshall islands.

When will Suheil kick it? Issam outlived his usefulness to the (((Alawite state))).

Germany are have little infleunce left and have been reduced to nothing after WW2. They just pretend to exist in peace as long as they can, without getting the attention of the Zionist lobby. In the end, if the Israelis call you, you gotta comply.

>Inb4 Bongroach
>"Eurocuck, something, something, Arab nationalist, Eurocuck"

>Not posting the traditional bread
Why would you do such a thing

>turkey pls

Gas the kurds and gas kurd sympathisers.

Lets not establish anything anymore

they are not making big deals right now, but they are preparing to do so and are lobbying the government to lift sanctions

Agree

This situation Is like Germany after WW1
This time with the media and the Israel lobby
Its impossible for another Hitler to rise

World domination. Your country is playing 87D naked women's water polo. Before you know it, the USA will become a subjugated state of Germany and all non-whites will be murdered via the guillotine.

Gassing them is too tame.
Burn them all.

Siemens already signed a deal to build up power plants in syria.
ABB might join on the infrastructure

>"We are open for a dialogue with the central government. We do not want the partition of Syria, do not harbor plans of separating from the country and do not want to set up an independent Kurdistan. Such rumors are not true," Shahoz Hasan told Sputnik.
>The PYD co-chair explained that the Syrian Kurds and the party are calling for a federalization of Syria. Their federal project is based on the principle of a "democratic autonomy," which would embrace the whole country.
>sputniknews.com/middleeast/201710201058403594-syrian-kurds-independence/
HAHAHAHA Syrian k*rds are backpedaling after seeing what happened in Iraq.

> implying the Syrian govt will give them anything after they fucked up the country.
President Assad was very clear that the rebuilding process wont include country's that supported the destruction of Syria, that includes Germany and other EU countries.

True, most Germans dont even know that and think theyre in a better position than burgers.

Who did the woman choose?

The muscular, tall, strong Black man or the tiny, skinny, pathetic white "man"

> /sg/ does it and it's ok
> Saddam does it and suddenly he's "a tyrant" and "a war criminal" guilty of "genocide"

>HAHAHAHA Syrian k*rds are backpedaling after seeing what happened in Iraq.
but the Syrian k*rds never claimed independence...
they just want Cucked Iraqi Ku*d pseudo-Autonomy

>implying /sg/ dislikes Saddam

> Their federal project is based on the principle of a "democratic autonomy," which would embrace the whole country
Not a chance in hell that Assad (or Iran, Iraq and Turkey) will agree to that.
They should get the same treatment as the FSA and HTS from the Syrian govt.

Who ever said that about Saddam ?

Syria explicitly asked germany for help rebuild the country.
Because we faced similar challenges after ww2.
Get your facts straight arab gayist

meanwhile, in reality...

Even I like Saddam, he was the best choice for Iraq.

>#Breaking
Unknown warplanes carried out airstrikes in Tarnada near Afrin.

mobile.twitter.com/op_shield/status/921380371744350208

>Syria explicitly asked germany for help rebuild the country.

Which means that most reconstruction will be focused on the cities of Damascus, Aleppo, Palmyra, and Deir Ez-Zor.

Arabs will always like us because we fought the Jews

>Be Ku*d

>Hey folks what is Germany's endgame?
to see Europe in flames, they failed twice but third time's the charm. i guess they figured out using force isn't effective so they're doing it the jewish way.

> Syria explicitly asked germany for help rebuild the country.
Is that what your media is telling you?

And Raqqa insha'llah

True. Cant argue with that. Hitler was not an enemy of the Arabs.

Calm down
I don't think the government would refuse help
But it will be restricted tho

>#Breaking Unknown warplanes carried out airstrikes in Tarnada near Afrin.

k*rd donkeyfuckers BTFO

mobile.twitter.com/op_shield/status/921380999199641600

Death to America

Was geht's, meine negers?

No, they only comply with contracts that were made before the sanctions of 2011. I worked for Siemens in Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

President Assad said that in an interview about 4 months ago. He was pretty clear about that and it was in English. Im just saying what he said

Gettings getting rekt left right and centre.

who here said saddam is a tyrant? the burbers and their puppets are the only ones who're accusing him of being a dictator.

Death to American Israel lobby*
America was good until (((they))) killed JFK
I don't have problem with burgers in general

Death to Sweden

tl;dr for today
pic related sprinkled with some arab sperging

Wait a minute, what does germany have to do with ABB?

Can you provide link? As always devil in details.

To be fair, Germany didn't fuck Syria that much, they shilled for the rebels, but mostly that. Also they are hosting many refugees, Assad could make a deal.

lovely, i see Assad will enjoy alot of oil as expected

Russia scaring the shit out of the civilians under SDF
twitter.com/Sa_r_mad/status/921352245924446210

marahba a5y snus it's been a while how's it going?

>Inb4

Nothing, it's Swedish/Swiss

The shillposting Arab who wants to take baths with other men doesn't have the mental capacity to separate a citizen or corporation of a country as being a separate entity from their government.
According to him, non black and white issues are Zionist.
In short, he's a caricature of an Arab, and only reinforces negative stereotypes by being an untermensch mongoloid.

Countries helped the rebels in various degrees, but in the end Germany sided with the rebels and took part in the attempt to change the regime.

Where are the gains? The k*rds are making too much progress for my liking

Takes time to properly fortify, consider also that the majority of the Islamic state troops are south of the Euphrates which means more work necessary to fortify all gains.

google.de/amp/s/amp.welt.de/amp/newsticker/dpa_nt/infoline_nt/wirtschaft_nt/article167926537/Syrien-wirbt-um-deutsche-Firmen.html

>accept our shitty deal please
t.lavrov

Aye, all good my pigeon connected friend!
Been playing Mass Effect Andromeda since the Iraqi offensive on Qaim didn't start until today.

I cant find any sources in the Arabic or English media, is this the equivalent of CNN in Germany?

>gib black goo from ground or we unleash the roach

you should try and seperate rethoric and reality. You read into an interview of Assad as much into as you want. Syrians would get their country rebuilt and German companies would get a good deal.
Our companies don't give 2 shits to help rebuild
>muh dictatorship
and our politics favours corporations whenever possible

No die Welt is pretty much a trustworthy paper.

Bild or Spiegel would cnn tier

>people who define "trusty" as "bias towards my views"

Disgusting.

> Syrians would get their country rebuilt and German companies would get a good deal.
If Germany takes part in the rebuilding process, youd get the scraps that Russia, China, India and other countries that remained supportive and neutral dont want.
Youre not getting the best deal, youre getting the leftovers because your govt supported the wrong side.

>if Iraq agrees

>Mass Effect Andromeda
Why?

>Kurdish man feeling betrayed ,protesting outside US consulate "we want America and Israel to come. They promised us..but the are liars."
>twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/921365974586183680

"Kurd" has to be the worst sounding ethnicity

>Youre not getting the best deal, youre getting the leftovers because your govt supported the wrong side.
If a Germany company offers subpar products that they rather go for Russian Chinese or Indian products I don't feel sorry for the Germany company not getting the deal.

If Russia China india offers good stuff then go for it, why not

>Russia scaring the shit out of the civilians under SDF
>twitter.com/Sa_r_mad/status/921352245924446210
translation:
"the kurdish atheists handed ming(in arabic) military airport to the russian invaders, a reminder that Sabhan was with them yesterday as was the ksa while the US is supporting from the air and on the ground".

i have also been doing the same spending most of my time trying to recreate the Syrian war in arma3.

k*rds are such whiny bitches

You don't get it die welt isn't a political paper at all.
Plain new. Nkt as much propaganda then others.
Is more focused on investment opportunities

I wish the turks would start working with the arabs and Iranians to clean this mess.

When are the Roaches going to genocide the kurdmenians?

Making time pass by.
I liked driving the nomad, sweet graphics.

From what I understand, some nothing (random businessman) named Tamer Jaghi want to see companies from Germany among others companies.
And there is part:
>The German Chamber of Industry and Commerce could be the first to make certain cautious inquiries from the Syrian side
Doesn't sound as you said:

So it would be nice if you stop disinformating people. From what I understand it is your companies who want to rebuild Syria, they even have their representatives in Syria.

Maybe theyre just reporting wishful thinking.
Its pretty clear that the Syrian govt has won and they just want to sound friendly now.

>True. Cant argue with that. Hitler was not an enemy of the Arabs.
And here you show your ignorance and cucked nature yet again.
Hitler was going to use the Arabs as tools to help destroy the Jews, after that he would have destroyed them too. He knew Arabs were semites too, I think you should look up Hitler's true thoughts on Arabs.
A quote from him to his commanders on Arabs in 1939;

"We will continue to stir up unrest ... in Arabia. Let us think of ourselves as masters and consider these people at best as lacquered half-monkeys who need to feel the whip [lit., knout]."

The German original runs:

"Wir warden weiterhin die Unruhe ... in Arabien schüren. Denken wir als Herren und sehen wir in diesen Volkern bestenfalls lackierte Halbaffen, die die Knute spüren wollen."

This. That German fag wants to make it sound like the Syrians are begging them to rebuild their country.
Eurocucks can stay out of Syria, Ivan and co are more than welcome.

you guys seem cool. i'd like you to come to my MENA discord. join code is h6XfVNu

this
one of the best description of german culture