Danganronpa 3

Celestia without drills is a miracle of the universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11035211
poal.me/tzx8bs
youtu.be/qfXJoAtAj8o
strawpoll.me/10884696/
youtube.com/watch?v=1ktYEhfVdK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shame that she is an extreme cunt and retarded on top of that.

strawpoll.me/11035211

First for Junko

Leave 1-3 out of this

>best Gambler in Japan
>her bluffs were completely retarded

>he likes weak shonen fights: the arc

Junko has the best butt of all time.

She gambles with old men for money.

>he likes SOL garbage: the arc

>not liking both

Sue me.

>they can't appreciate both shows : the retards

Sup Forums are secretly MLPfags who like only nice characters

>Junko will never call you senpai
JUST

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

Why is this autism still going on? They both complete DR3 as a whole. There's no point arguing over the other as they're both essential to telling the overall story.

There is a huge Junko fanbase so no.

Prediction for one of the final scenes:
>Everyone else is already dead or has left through the escape pods
>only Naegi has descended alone to the bottom of the underwater tower to confront Junko and stop this once and for all
>he walks in the crumbling room, filled with monitors, while the entire building shakes because of the explosions from the self-destruct sequence
>Junko's standing there, alone, pointing a gun
>*insert Hope vs Despair bantz for a bit*
>he starts walking closer to her as he's talking
>she tells him to not come any closer, or she will shoot
>he doesn't care, continues walking towards her while babbling bullshit about how Hope can save the world and there's Hope even for her
>during this entire process she starts shaking, realizing what a shallow, hollow, suicidal psychopath who's been broken since birth she is
>she thinks she probably knew it all along, somewhere deep inside her, but used the Despair fetishes to repress it
>she starts shaking uncontrollably and crying her eyes out, drops the gun
>Naegi runs up to her and hugs her, telling her its alright
>after she calms down a bit, she asks if he can forgive her even after all she's done
>he laughs nervously, saying its all he's ever been good at, hoping and being optimistic
>she stares into his eyes and kisses him
>she says "Thank you, for giving even someone like me Hope. Maybe that's what I always needed, someone to give me Hope stronger than my Ultimate Despair"
(cont.)

But we like Junko and Nagito. Celeste is just wasted potential and went full retarded.

>i'm a secondary that didn't read zero

(cont.)
>she then pushes him into the one last escape pod that was meant for her
>he starts banging on the door, telling her to open it and get in herself
>explosions stronger than before start rattling the building
>she says "This is my fate, after all. To take my Ultimate Despair with me to the bottom of the sea"
>she then flashes one of those stupid adorable Luffy-grins of hers
>Naegi keeps banging on the door and screaming
>the escape pod finally launches, leaving her alone in the room
>there's big leaks everywhere now, place is coming apart
>she smiles again and says "So this is what Hope feels like, huh? Guess there's a first time for everything"
>pieces of building start coming down around her, water starts pouring in a lot
>scene cuts to an overlook of the upside-down underwater building, and as Naegi's pod keeps rising up, the building completely falls apart, and the chunks start sinking down
>*may or may not be a Matsuda and Ryoko scene in the afterlife, of them finally meeting again plus some touching dialogue*
None of this is probably going to happen, but it would be cool if it did. With a lot of touching-up here and there.

Don't mind me. I'm about to get some physical therapy from Kamukura-senpai.

Sis go away and Matsuda-kun close the door on your way out.

Do you think that he secretly loved her?

I agree with you, and agree that complaining about those elements is silly, but at the same time I think there are some elements missing that I'd very much like to see later on in the show. The trail element in the games, and the actual mystery solving/detective work is completely absent, although so long as it's pulled off well towards the end I don't have a problem with this. The games got away with it because of how long they were, so they could have 5-6 cuhrazy murders and mysteries, whereas the anime would fail at trying to fit a new convoluted mystery every couple episodes.

I just hope everything is solved in a spectacular way, as the setup has been decent so far.

I thought the thumbnail was "complex motives"

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

Junko IS NOT A SLUT

Cuck

I bet you Kirigiri raped Naegi while he's sleeping because she couldn't take it anymore.

But she's boring!

poal.me/tzx8bs

You're being cucked. Only one she won't put out to is you.

don't worry. yoo will only get more wet...

Are her drills hair extensions? It seems unlikely her hair would grow so quickly between the official artwork/"photos" in the game.

Next future episode

>Everyone falls asleep

>Post Ed scene

>Zooms on to Kirigiri as her eyes open everyone is still asleep around her.

>"Ma.. Ma..Makoto, Darling"

> Shoots a luffy like smile at the camera, Her eyes are now blue and her bangs fall like how junko's bangs are.

> Fades to Black as we hear a upupupupu

Rip off of Joker waking up in DKR

youtu.be/qfXJoAtAj8o

Up in the air. I really want Chihiro, Nanami, Matsuda, and Miaya all interacting with each other in some form.

Big clip-ons or something. A lot of Lolitas use wigs and stuff to coordinate with their outfit, or just want to have big fluffy elegant hair without the hassle of styling it

post junko

How smart of you user, did you figure it out by yourself?
Yes, they are

>implying that didn't happen already

This is cool and all, but check this objective tastes

Mikan=Seiko>=Sakura>Kirigiri>Chiaki>Sonia>Natsumi>Mukuro>Komaru>Toko>Ibuki>Mahiru>Chisa>Hiroko>Aoi>Peko>Celeste>Akane>Miaya>Junko>Kotoko>Sato>Ruruka>Monaca>>>SHIT>Hiyoko>Sayaka

r8 me with your 10/10

HERESY

>Mikan
stop reading there

quick reminder that imposter is always great

>during this entire process she starts shaking, realizing what a shallow, hollow, suicidal psychopath who's been broken since birth she is
Stopped reading there.

Rate mine
Nanami=Komaru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest

>Imposter was actually a cool guy and bro as fuck
Probably one of my favourite revelations so far

1. As a Chiakifag, Chiaki's gotta die. It's been building up to that for a few episodes now and her surviving now would just be the single, most stupidest contrivance in the entire series. I will also drop Dangan alltogether if she doesn't die.

2. Despair Chisa seems viable enough. Not sure if she orchestrated everything, but it looks like she was definitely involved. SHSL Husbando stabbing her would make a fair bit of sense.

3. I don't know how viable is KiriJunko, but it makes my genitalia go tingly. Would 10/10 the fuck out of it if it happened.

4. Nagito being the 16th means that at some point in Mirai-hen, there's gonna be a Luck V Luck. Don't know how possible it is, but I'd be very down for that shit.

5. Danganronpa has the best waifus undebatable.

He was like that in the game as well.

How can other girls even compete?

Please no bully, Hiyoko.

I lied , I kept reading, for science.
No offense but, please don't ever write stories. Not even fanfictions.

Junko is love

>Danganronpa has the best waifus undebatable
mah nigga

when will Nagito's luck allow him to wake up and wipe out the future foundation fleet with a tsunami?

Be quiet or it's the washing machine for you.

When he's not tied up for trying to kill everyone.

Ruru-chan a cute!

A meteor will fall from the sky and wipe out the fleet.

I want to taste Ruruka's dewicious legs !

Good taste faggot.

Sugarycunt used Beastmode tho, so no waifu points from me.

why didnt he just factor in a meteor in his plan to weed out a traitor?

>Celestia without drills
DELTE THIS.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

because the meteorite already killed the guy who hijacked his plane and his parents

Who was using that unlucky trustee's card? Junko or Chisa? Obviously Junko went to the same place as Chisa (because curry rice torture) using a card, yet even Juuzo could only obtain one because a trustee had gone missing. Are there two cards? Did Juuzo lie? Is Chisa really Junko in disguise?

but that's official design. She looks great with or without drills.

If Chiaki dies then Hajime need to die too, otherwise it would be really sad for us Chiakifags.

>implying Mikan trash is the better than pure maiden Sakura

Give me Ibuki or I will riot.

Ruruka's cutesy personality is so fake. They make it obvious by making her candy poisonous to both of the people that were closest to her. Meanwhile blacksmith who was associated with deadly weapons and Seiko who was associated with dangerous drugs and syringes were both much nicer people than her.

She looks great with and without drills, user. What's the problem?

>or without drills.
So many faggots in this thread, holy shit. What's the deal with them?

So are mine Kirigiri-san.

Denpahoge.
How useful.

Okay, okay! Geez...

Think Tanaka The Forbidden One would fall in love with Beastmode?

Junko is the memest character in fiction

I wish this retarded meme would die.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ktYEhfVdK0
find a flaw.

They're fake user. Fake hair is fucking disgusting.

Many thanks.

Agreed. On all points.

>it would be cool if it did
No,it really wouldn't.

How many therapy sessions did they have?

Your taste is fucking disgusting.

But, user, Hajime's already dead, all it remains is Izuru Kamakura

What are best skills for DR1?