Rep Frederica Wilson laughs off general Kelly's criticism says "I'm a rockstar now!"

youtu.be/LNmWGkgf7U4

and here is another response from her: youtu.be/5fDXdOMXcdU

What is wrong with her? It's clear she did all of this for attention like most democrats.

On Twitter trending right now is " #IBelieveFrederica " I'm guessing they haven't saw this yet. I've spread it around on Twitter as much as I can. I just hate that an actual call with Trump was released that showed him to be kindhearted.

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/10/19/listen-soldiers-widow-shares-her-call-with-trump/?utm_term=.6a8b63a7c57a

and then some cunt comes out and either takes something out of context or is just lying, clearly doing it for attention because that's all she has ever done. Voted nay on all veteran bills, claims she is now a rockstar.. why are normies falling for this? It's not even something hard to prove, they can literally just watch the videos. Just frustrating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps5ttDzWBaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously her constituency is composed mainly of niggers. They're pretty dumb.

They dont want to be wrong and will latch onto anything which allows them to be right, ignoring all evidence to the contrary. Everyone does it to an extent, but recognizing when you do it is the first step to moving past it

She's a black woman, that's enough for most redditors to believe what ever she shits out

It's only trending on Twitter because they literally hand pick the topics.

The Founders would shit themselves if they saw this.

We're truly in the death throes of the Democratic Party. The carrion come after the corpse has been rotted out. The Frederica's of the political world are just smart enough to capitalize on an opportunity, but too stupid to come up with a safe out.

Did she seriously just call herself a dog?

LMAO

doing a bump

No leadership in the party anymore. If I was running the DNC I’d have already told her to shut the fuck up.

8ump

better off letting the ghetto blacks stay home and play football

>trending now

Is it actually trending or is it the usual

It's on the Trending on Twitter. Over 56,000 tweets. I looked though and a lot are calling Wilson out, but a lot are also defending her. Seems split.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps5ttDzWBaY

The original John Kelly press conference where Kelly absolutely kills it. I could feel through the screen that he and the boys were ready to lynch this nigger.

She's a lunatic, and she's loud. A few years ago I had no idea how insane the political class, especially on the left, was. During the 2016 campaign I learned a lot, but now the madness that's coming out of the woodwork - like this Frederica Wilson character - is off the charts. She is in full moon bat territory, right up their Maxine "Impeach for-five" Waters and Nancy "I disagree with President Bush" Pelosi. They are so insane that I have to believe that all but the most loyal / stupid / heeled leftists will turn against them soon. She's off the charts looneyville.

Me right now

I know these are slide threads, but what's her rockstar name Sup Forums?

How the fuck does Woody from Toy Story get taken seriously?

Somebody once told me that Smash mouth song was written about her.