Soldier’s widow releases recording of family’s call with Trump

This is the monster you guys elected. I have no words.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/356347-soldiers-widow-releases-recording-of-familys-call-with-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps5ttDzWBaY
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/356347-soldiers-widow-releases-recording-of-familys-call-with-trump
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/10/19/listen-soldiers-widow-shares-her-call-with-trump/?utm_term=.dd56b8eb6e2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh fug. Anyone else here really regretting their voting for Trump like me?

No words for what? Literally nothing bad in that article.

Ohh. You're retarded. .. got it

Have a sage, and consider kys.

Did you listen to the recording of the call in the link, you dipshit? Trump is a monster.

lol the lady he called is ecstatic but shills still try to push the narrative.. SAD

Oh, recording is now OK.

>At that moment when my world was upside down and me and my kids didn’t know which way we were going, it felt like I was talking to just another regular human

wow Trump surely is dispicable

What did he say that was so bad?

Absolutely nothing. That’s the punchline. Trump said nothing wrong, and that’s on tape for all the leftists to hear.

Listen to the fucking recording, dipshit. Trump is a racist monster. He literally called that woman's children apes and was surprised that one of those little "niggers" would be doing well in school. Just listen to it and try to put your ideological blinders aside for a moment.

Sounds like hillary wrote it

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps5ttDzWBaY

>implying I'm not fine with her apelets being called little niggers

>the woman who leaked the call is a filthy sheboon

Not surprised at all.

Cry more, leftist slime. He did nothing wrong, said nothing out of line.

Libtards trying to make up shit then exploit it. Nothing said was even remotely wrong. Every soldier knows they can die. It's even in the fine print.

impeach

If you play it backwards he says "Gas the kikes. Race war now!"

Those words can be interpreted in different ways depending on context.

"He knew what he was getting into. He signed up for it. Only a very, very brave man would do that." --President Trump

Remember, we don't have a quote from that congresswoman. We only have her paraphrase, after she took what Trump said and ran it through her twisted and hateful mind.

yes

link to the recording?

www.russianscumbag.com

Recording is in this link: thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/356347-soldiers-widow-releases-recording-of-familys-call-with-trump

This isn't the woman he called that the news is about. It's another woman he called.

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/10/19/listen-soldiers-widow-shares-her-call-with-trump/?utm_term=.dd56b8eb6e2c

its the first fucking thing in the article you retarded faggot

Isn't that illegal? Doesn't she need consent to record conversations?

whats funny about this new call is that it was actually pretty funny about trump being shocked about an academic scholarship.

CNN will run the racism angle

Why does he scream "LEROY HA-JENKINS!!!!" in the middle of it?

>recording a conversation with the president
What a cunt

Not if the person being recorded is a public official

TRUMP BTFO WILL HE EVER RECOVER???

How are there humans that are this stupid still

>t.baldfaced liar

Calling her an "unwashed porch monkey" at the end seemed a little odd but the part where he began chanting "10 FEET HIGHER" and "LOCK HER UP" were pretty funny.

>He literally called that woman's children apes and was surprised that one of those little "niggers" would be doing well in school.
this only makes me like him more

This.

>that filename

dunno if your trolling Sup Forums or trolling shariablue with that pic

fucking beautiful I love this shit.

y'all think Trump knew this woman would come out too? did cowboy hat neegrees get played?

the 9s are better.

>He spends the entire time talking about how much he respects the husband
>Personally invites the wife to the Oval Office whenever she wants to come
>Talks about how wonderful she and her family sound and how proud he is of her husband's life

When will Trump end his racist rhetoric?

Always trust Trump.

Weird.

Nice

fuck I knew I should've voted for Tulsi

This was such a set up. The family knew in advance they were gonna get a call from Trump and Wilson just so happened to be with them and immediately was set up to report to CNN and Fake News outlets. Reminder she's no rock star she's a fucking clown.

now im just more confused
if your the smartest that means you are from shariablue falseflagging as someone who is not from shariablue who's falseflagging as sharieblue???

i... what.... who... are you???

Full transcript
>Trump: Wasup?
>Alencar:Wassup!
>Trump: WASSSSSSUP?!?
>Alencar:WAAAAAAAASSSSSUPPPP!!?
>Trump: Jews did 9/11. He knew what he was signing up for
>Alencar:That Mr. President have a nice day.

>implying that wouldn't guarantee Trump 2020

>filename
>pic

good stuff

Degenerate Demoshits are even making fake news about a soldier's widow now.

>Trump: Hello is this Natasha Alencar?
>Alencar:Why yes it is who is thi-
>Trump: BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY HOWARD STERNS PENIS BABA BOOEY!

What a great man. Ask about her, lets ger talk about her husband and kids. Ask about her children, invites her to the oval office. And what a respectable women. She didn't turn it into politics, she was nice and grateful that the POTUS called her directly and knew her husband knew the risk and knew that's where he wanted to be. 10/10 would vote for again.

isnt this wiretapping?

kill yourself

Linking to the hill....really?

gubment can record whatever it wants.

>Alencar: Hello?
>Trump: bitch lasagna

Wtf? She told us that they were all crying after the phone call..? That they were all looking at each other, questioning what he said right after they hung up..?
So that fat nigger congresswoman did lie.

Idk seems like she might want it as a reminder of her husband. Most people never get called by the president when a love one dies. Just a reminder when you're sad about your husband being gone you can listen to it again and hear him say he's sorry for the loss.

I'm okay with this too. why are our lies so much better than cnn?

Does anybody really give a goddamn fuck? These fucking idiots are ruining themselves.

I fucking hate Drumf, but I am beginning to support him. REEEEEEEE REEEEEE

Made me tear up a little bit senpai.
What a horrible man.

he literally reached through the phone and grabbed her by the pussy

different woman

If you sign up for the military dying isn't out of the option get over it niggers

buttblasted 12 yr old virgin faggot detected..

>thank you so much

wow yeah she sounds like she was offended

jesus fuck what an absolute shitshow

t.Shareblue

OP IS A FAGGOT

I can't believe you people elected this man. We truly are lost.

The hill broke the story about the FBI knowing about the bribery in the uranium one deal at least

SOMEONE HAND ME A HOT COFFEE POT THIS RACISM CANNOT CONTINUE!!!!

The Hill has its moments.

No no, the smartest means you're an /ourguy/ intentionally doing a lousy job so that the others have to pick up the slack.

Lotta faggots not getting the jokes ITT

That was actually an amazing call.
You could tell that woman really appreciated that he took the time to not only call her and offer his condolences, but learned about her former husband by talking to his fellow soldiers.

This article is about Mark De Alencar.
David Johnson is the soldier msm is talking about

>President Trump calls gold star families when >Obama never did.
>Says kind words and the family is overwhelmed.

>Idiots know most people will not watch the whole 1:30sec vid.

Fuck all ya all. Trump is the fucking man and a kind guy to boot.

depends on the state