Loki, a male god, turned himself into a mare and was impregnated by eight legged horse

>Loki, a male god, turned himself into a mare and was impregnated by eight legged horse
White race can't survive with paganiggerism, there is a good reason why Christianity swiped away this degeneracy, the Loki story is just one example of worst degeneracy in pagan Europe

REMINDER:
Threads that attempt pit two groups who should otherwise be cooperating are DIVIDE AND CONQUER threads designed to invoke contempt and derision. Ignore these threads and choose to engage in threads of substance.

Both Judaism and Scandinavian mythology use Greek paganism by the fuckton for the basis of their theology, so who cares?

why dont you fuck off you stuck up straight shit

>Loki, a male god, turned himself into a mare and was impregnated by eight legged horse
correction,he was impregnated WITH an eight legged horse
the horse that fucked him was a normal one

i wish to be the little mare

Loki: mother of monsters and one crazy-fast horse, harbinger of ragnarok, murderer of baldr for the fun of it

>what are allegories
Thank G for atheisms.

Pagans should be strung up from the trees they worship

FPBP

Loki was a Jotunn, faggot. Odin made sure to wipe that smelly race out of existence.

>implying Loki isnt the best god

>implying being a devious, shape shifting, silver tongued, badass isnt a good thing

Take your needless wussy christian morality elsewhere.

>the manifestation of horrible shit did some horrible shit
Shocking. No good pagan worships Loki.

>the manifestation of horrible shit did some horrible shit

So you havent read much have you?
He is a dick certainly, a flawed character like the rest of the gods, the Flyt of Loki points that out specifically. This isnt Christianity and Loki isnt a devil.

>killed baldr
>spawned the beasts which will end the world
>is a degenerate
He might as well be the devil

Wtf I love paganism now

>killed baldr

Killing is not inherently evil.

>spawned the beasts which will end the world

Allowing it to be reborn, completing the cyclical nature of existence.

>is a degenerate

Not much more than the other gods.

>killing isn't inherently evil
Of this you are correct, but killing someone as noble as Baldr is evil when we don't know his reasoning.
>allowing it to be reborn
I understand this argument for the necessity of Loki, but I don't think it makes him less evil. It might be fate that good and evil should battle, but that does not make either any less true in their intentions.
>not much more degenerate than the other gods
That's just false. Almost every degenerate action is done by Loki.

No douche, he got impregnated by the horse and gave birth to the 8-legged horse. Like how Jesus was killed by the Romans under Jewish orders, put into a sealed tomb, transformed into the Easter Bunny and dug his way out by Sunday morning, whereupon he was seen by his followers and transformed back into a man to say hi.

>gods are faggots
>rituals to drink cum
>fuck animals
Truly degenerate. Christianity did snow niggers a favor.

How many of these shitpost threads have you made today? This seems like the dozenth one.

>Of this you are correct, but killing someone as noble as Baldr is evil when we don't know his reasoning.

>I understand this argument for the necessity of Loki, but I don't think it makes him less evil. It might be fate that good and evil should battle, but that does not make either any less true in their intentions.
Frigg's actions in convincing all that Baldr shouldnt die(despite his virtue) and protecting him from death was an affront to the natural order of things and the very nature of life, Loki challenged this and killed Baldr allowing Ragnarok to occur.
Loki's intentions were to challenge the selfish will of the gods and prove that not even the gods have total power over life and destiny.

>That's just false. Almost every degenerate action is done by Loki.

Freya pimped herself out to dwarves to begin with...

err, no?

It had four legs, but it was in no way a normal horse. It could move that stone like a motherfucker

Sort of normal. It was a badass horse that belonged to a giant that had been contractred to build a wall around Asgard. The giant was under budget and ahead of schedule because of his badass work horse. Loki turned himself into a mare to lure the horse away so the gods wouldn't have to pay the giant. Which makes them look like a bunch of Viking jews...

>implying you wouldn't take eight legged horse cock