One Piece

Why is Hancock on the newspaper?
Any theories?

The big 3.

i want to fuck carrot HARD

>Why is Hancock on the newspaper?
>Any theories?
She's a shichibukai and anything they do is newsworthy.
She's also the hottest woman alive. Any newspaper would print pictures of her to sell more copies.

Ready for some toei disappointment tonight.

>Luffy is 5'8

>first post is shippershit
off to a good start

her ears are like pigtails, you can grab and use them to facefuck her

>She
>HanCOCK

>butthurt lunafag detected

I want to know what's happening to Sanji. Fuck this forrest shit.

everyone is lunafag for you

Sorry senpai, short guys are hotter.

>SANAfag detected

>Manlet deleted

what do you expect to happen with him? His stuff already happenend. He's fucked, not much he can do.

>Manlet superior

But I agree I'm tired of this forest shit too. I want to hurry up to the wedding. If cracker wasn't introduced and about to fight I wouldn't of been said fuck this forest

Jinbe is gonna save him and Pekoms.

Yes

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

>that fucked up perspective

I can't wait for her to come back into the main plot. The last time we saw her out side of the one or two cover stories she had was in 2010.

Jack will never lose!

>The last time we saw her out side of the one or two cover stories she had was in 2010
>2010

It's already been half a decade. Where did all that fucking time go?

>Risk getting your dick getting bitten
>By a rabbit
I would rather dip my balls in acid.

>claiming taking a hit means you lost
Kek

Why Oda cannot draw proper feet ?
That really bothers me.

You're assuming she will ever come back into the main plot. I'd like to see her back as well, but what would the purpose of her return be? Her place is on her island, and it doesn't seem like they're going back there except maybe when the series is wrapping up.

She made the news on the newspaper.
Also of course she will come back to the main plot. What are you talking about? The schichibukai will get demolished and she will be relevant again.
Did you forget about that?

I'm guessing she might play a part in the "great incident" that was foreshadowed. That or Kaido's war, if they aren't the same thing.

I'm getting salty over a troll. GG

Totland arc.
Maybe Reverie arc or some shit.
Wano arc.
Shock at end of Wano that Shanks is dead, or cut to the fight with BB/Shanks like BB/Ace.

It's on the horizon now.

I'm worried that Oda is gonna skim over the reverie with a news coo. Only way I would be satisified with it is if Croc or Enel are mentioned as crashing it.

You are probably mostly right but I hope that Oda surprises us with something in the middle of these, can't help but feel that we'll be missing so much. We need at least Elbaf right?

he's got room to grow, he's only 19.
you are forgetting that many people in the series are over 13 feet tall

I seriously hope Shanks doesn't die.
Is just too obvious and it will be so cliche.
I expect more from the Hack.

Thats more than 200 chapters of content

I wonder what will happen at Elbaf. I mean who besides yonkos can really be a threat to a island full of giants? And which island will we see Vega punk on I wonder

>I wonder what will happen at Elbaf.

>SH will show up
>Elbaf has been fucked by 3rd party
>SH beat up 3rd party
>SH parties with the giants

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

the user of the mythical zoan fruit hebi hebi no mi, model: jörmungandr who rules it.

Luffy has an attack named after thor, think about it.

i know people theorize that dorry and brogy are actually talking about the red line, but that fruit would be cool as fuck

>nothing happened
Ouch, careful guys don't get cut

We'll see Vegapunk on whatever island his 'base' is on since Smoker and Tashigi are going to meet him right now.

Giants aren't really anything big enough.
Luffy OHKOd one of their strongest fighters.

I want to fuck princess Mansherry. I want her to get naked for me while choking back tears, but still wanting to do it.

Your dick is that small?

No, but this is like the only chance I have to feel like a black man or a horse.

and she can just heal herself once you are done, pretty good waifu.

feels too random
the last ones had a sort of flow to the shitposts
this one has no direction

Text is too faded out. Make it brighter or save as a PNG.

Would Bonney give the best blowjob?

Wtf is wrong with her foot!

no

holy shit
no homo but id...like to experience that

receiving a blow job from a man is not gay as long as you keep your eyes closed! go for it!

How do we know it's Hancock and not Robin?

Is it time yet?

zetsubo-sensei?

I can see Blackbeard vs Shanks going all out on the higheest buildings in Elbaf

But he can turn into 4 meters tall at will. even one of his hands are bigger than you. stop disrespecting my nigga Luffy. Being malet doesn't count if you can stretch.

she'd just bite off your dick

he'd just lick it till there is nothing left to lick

just watch pain olympics you sick bastards.

Don't mind me, just posting best girls.

with a mad giant king trying to catch em while they don't even give a fuck about him.

i can't get hard to furry, but she has a nice potential as character so i want her to join. she will get the eyepatch

Sasuke?

Wouldn't they use Robin's wanted poster if that was her though?
That's Hancock

How can you tell that?

What's with these new top tier fighters Oda keeps designing that look like utter jobbers.

Jack, Thousand Arm Cracker, Weeble

They look like fodder that Luffy could take out with one punch and they're literally top tier fighters in the entire world.

Crocodile has gotten the eye patch after the timeskip.

my first thought was hancock too, but to be honest, it could also be, i don't know, brook. I don't think we can say who it is for sure and i doubt it's important anyway.

But he already looked "pirate-y" enough.

I can't wait to see him again. Hopefully he's been training over the past two years.

Because they only look like jobbers but they're no way as such.

SanjxNami better happen cuz I dont want Sanji to get cuckd

Holy shit, I could almost understand the Naruto stuff, and I had a dread understanding of the Bleach stuff...

Do people actually, with enthusiasm, ship One Piece characters?

Like, for real-real? Not for play-play?

Yes, they ship Luffy and Nami. Is fucking cancer.
Type "Nami" in Google literally just the word "Nami" nothing else and you will get Luffy Nami stuff.
Truly fucking cancerous.
I'm glad someone made that picture because it makes sense

what is a "non jobber" design?

>No Hancock
At least try to get on my level before you post furries and fantastical beasts, man.

So you must think every single character looks like fodder then?

How was the gold movie?

You will never convince me that birdcage wasn't the stupidest plot device in all of fiction

I can get it as like... an inside joke. Which is how I see Luffy/Hancock.

I like Hancock, so I'd enjoy it if she got what she wanted, but this just isn't the sort of series where you follow someone along and enjoy romantic ups and downs. If any of the Strawhats were really okay with that sort of thing, they wouldn't be pirates.

And we'd have Nisekoi, or some sort of battle harem series instead.

Currently watching the Heart of Gold prequel movie.
>Chopper wears a jacket in snow
>Mfw
GODA better have a fucking answer for this shit. Not even the first time. How do people overlook this.

Oda really loves ticking clocks.

why didn't mingo just create a birdcage around luffy if it's so unstoppable?

I can't because you're right. I'm glad I took a break during Dressrosa otherwise I might have dropped the manga.

To be honest even on Shonen where the Mc gets the main girl is obvious.
Like on BNHA the creator puts hints where other characters ask ochako if she likes Deku and she blushes like crazy and denies it but she obviously does. Oda has never gone out of his to do that with Nami.
Luffy has never done something for Nami that he wouldn't do for any of his nakama.

>Luffy has never done something for Nami that he wouldn't do for any of his nakama.

Has he only given nami his hat?

>bait
If you are not baiting please kill yourself.
Usopp wore his fucking hat, he also trusted his hat to Vivi when he was stuck.

Now tell me. Which one of the crew would Luffy not let wear his strawhat?

Thanks for proving my point of how cancerous lunafags are though.

Are you saying Luffy wouldn't give his strawhat to any other of the crew?
Haha fucking cancer.
End yourself or stop speed reading

>that image
holy fuck oda is racist

how did this ever get through the censors?

>speed reader
No, he gave it to usopp too.
Nami is the ONLY girl Sanji has given his jacket though (twice)

I literally cannot believe that Zoro never tried to cut the cage. It wasn't even mentioned as a possibility. How? How can that happen? How could anyone write a swordsman trying to stop a string based attack without the swordsman trying to cut the strings?

Everything about the Birdcage was stupid. Everything. Doflamingo could have used puppetry to control a secret army of giants that he'd kept hidden in the ocean and it would make more sense.

>using shipper terms, even to denounce them
you're part of the problem

no one piece tonight?