Mob Psycho 100

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaone-shop.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will Mob's next explosion be his last?

>worstboy

That's not Shou, but Ritsu is pretty shit too.

WHERE DO YOU BUY THEM!!

>worstboy.jpg

I fucking want this shirt.

Mogami arc when?

When OPM S2 finishes airing.

Probably either the next one or the one after that will be the last, if it really does end on chapter 100.

>never
You didn't have to hurt my feelings in this way user.

never, going by the sales

Meme Psycho

What is the best emotion and why is it courage?

I have noticed shitposters almost never actually bring any criticism against the show.

yo
mangaone-shop.com/

>replying

the show sucks mob psycho 100 more like mom's penis -100 haha

It's just an observation man. Not like I make a habit of feeding them their drug.

Haha sick one my dude.

Now this is the kind of shitpost I can get behind.

I too enjoy getting behind your mom's penis.

Where's his nose

that's the whole principle of shitposting

Because it's Hostility

no clue

somebody crop it so it's just the bottom mob's face

I will take a drawing request.

I'm ready for 100% Self-Esteem when he goes ???% but masters it and nobody gets hurt

i just laughed so hard fuck

Tome wearing an alien costume

>i wanna go home
>my feet hurt
>where is my nose

Mob and the Bodybros chilling out by the river after their run. At least one of them is slapping him on the back.

you're doing god's work

100% hue

If you have any other photoshop requests (remove a face, remove a nose and move the mouth up, png an image, etc) I'll do them

Mob in cute clothes

just don't do any fujo bullshit

Inugawa best bro

I keep posting this and so far I still don't have an explanation to this picture

Do you think the anime will do a good job with it?

Why do you keep posting it? Just let it go, man.

fuk u no

would vidya and chill with. telepathy club seems like a pretty comfy time all round tbqh

nsfw of crossdressing mob

its somewhat bad art. face is a bit hangdog. Like the flow of the bodylines, it doesn't really look a lot like mob but it's okay art otherwise

Ritsu is totally fine one of the best characters, shou on the other just sucks for most of the series after his introduction.

Shou seems like the type of guy who'd make out with his best friend and then honestly believe nothing gay happened because they said "no homo bro" afterwards.

Meanwhile Ritsu is weirded out and regretting the experience

This with Mob and Reigen

Considering what they did with Sadness and Anger, yes.

After episode 8 airs we might wanna make a chart like , but with all the anime explosions.

Also, gifs? Stills wouldn't capture it as well.

Its really good actually, the person who drew those has a good style and shold keep doing these, fuck what other people think. Wouldnt it be funny if the person posting those was the original artist.

Episode 8 will probably get their A Team again, cause there is a lot of action happening in that ep.

> the person who drew those has a good style and shold keep doing these
Nigger, that's not yugsly, if that's who you think drew that mess.

Excellent suggestion.

out of curiosity, what do you think of the style of the pic you posted

I love it, I like when they come around here posting their art.

Agreed, the thick lines are nice.

spice dimps

Mogami did nothing wrong. That girl was shit.

just right

It's literally his life (or afterlife) mission to shit on worst girls&boys.

That was the whole point.

I know but I am angry that she got away with it.

chek em

Characters in Mob Psycho usually get away with the shit they do. It seems ONE prefers making those characters realize where they went wrong and have them become better people than outright punishing them for it.

Except for Ritsu, he's still an asshole and never got any character development whatsoever.

He probably put her through the same mental world shit as he did Mob.

He's the one who put the torture in motion and designed the alternate world in a way that would deprive Mob of all human connections he had in the real one: he's a gigantic asshole.

>Except for Ritsu, he's still an asshole and never got any character development whatsoever.
Now you're just haten

Can you prove that Ritsu actually became a better person after doing what he did?

He always offered him to go wild with his powers iirc. The reason behind it all was that he thought Mob resembled him and he didn't want to see him suffer like he did, or worse find a better alternative.

He's shit.
>Doesn't actually love his brother
>Hates on Reigen despite everything he's done for Mob
He should have never gotten powers

Read the manga you fucking anus

He loves him you douchecanoe, he was lying when he said he hated him.

RITSU IS A PIECE OF SHIT

You make pieces of shit you anus

>Love
No he's always been scared of him because of the time Mob lost control with the highschoolers and hurt RItsu. That's why Ritsu wanted powers. He still doesn't love Mob though.

Fucking hell, anons.

Ritsu is shit and the worst main character by far, but he does love his brother. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

What will he do when he meets Shou?

It's possible to both love someone and be scared of them. He doesn't blame Mob for the things ???% does, but he's still afraid.

What are you trying to prove here? Crying != becoming a better person.

Please BONES spend more time on this scene. ;_;

Alright, looks like you want some more.

>spoonfeeding speedreaders

meant to quote btw

Yes, he really loves his brother. He always has, since the start of the series. We've established this.

>the COURAGE eyes

More, or is two pages all you got?

alright he's just baiting at this point

So? He's still a humongous dick for imagining a twisted scenario like that. I can't possibly put the blame on Asagiri when we know the people around Mob weren't even real to begin with and their behaviour could be directly modified by Mogami in any way he saw fit.

No excuses for this scum, please.

Number of pages doesn't matter. I proved you wrong and that's all there is to it.

apparently some people still don't know, even though they read the damn manga

Improving Shou by making him relevant.

I hope Shou never shows up again. Fucking terrible and a waste of space.

You haven't given any proof of Ritsu becoming a better person after the shit he did.

ONE rewards those characters who realize they've fucked up: Teru's powers improved and he made some real friends, Kamuro's relationship with his family got fixed, Reigen's business got a big boost. This has not happened to Ritsu (him getting psychic powers doesn't count, because it happens as he's doing evil things).

>not wanting ONE to redeem him and make him a good character instead

I rather ONE focus on better characters than waste time on Shou.