Give me reasons to watch Evangelion

Give me reasons to watch Evangelion

meme

To understand the maymays

But what about the plot, is it any good?

it's a good show, watch it user

Because it revolutionized the dying anime industry in the 90s, and is the pinnacle of storytelling?

No

You'll watch it and feel like any other anime is trash afterwards.
Not a good feeling.

It's almost as good as Re:Zero

It's being talked about daily and it aired 20 years ago. So maybe there is something to it.

>confusing NGE with K-on
How is it even possible to fuck up so badly.

There are good reasons as to why this show became so famous and revived the anime industry, you know.
Just watch it user, even today it still stands as one of the best anime ever made.

Literally the only reason you should wat this show is so you can shitpost about it, but if you really want to learn why you should hate it then you should watch Nadia after.

Alright user, here's a (You)

Provides insight into autism.
Probably the most overrated show on Sup Forums

Almost as good as Re:Zero but not really

Reminder that Neon Genesis Evangelion is just an autistic worse version of Mobile Suit Gundam and Space Runaway Ideon. Anyone who says it is a "deconstruction" has only seen less than 10 other animes, all of which were made after 2000. Everything that Evangelion is known for was done better 15 years earlier by the master Tomino. The only reason Eva became popular is because it pandered more to pervert pedophiles (most anime fans, especially Sup Forums.) Evangelion is the go-to anime for newfag plebs. They say it has "deep" characters but they really only like it because the 14 year olds show a lot of skin. A big difference between Gundam and Eva is that 0079 has one of the best endings in anime history and Evangelion has not one, but two of the worst.

I felt it after finishing Kaiji

There's only one reason you need.

It ran into budget issues, but it's a good series with memorable and likeable characters.

Watch episodes 1-24, then skip the last two. Watch End of Evangelion instead, then you can watch 25 and 26 after if you want.

You have no right to be posting on Sup Forums until you have.
There's your reason. Now get out.