Is this, dare I say, /oursign/

The age of the Roman Salute is over, it's become the easiest way to get targeted.
I recall, a few days ago an user said he was going to get kicked out of school for the Roman salute, let's circumvent that. Our brethren must not be expelled out of the system before they can make a change.
I propose the "surf" (known as Shaka) gesticulation as the go-to way of recognizing ourselves.

Pros:
>originated within the surf dude-bro community, notable for it's hwyte, blonde and blue-eyed dim-witted alphas
>easy, fun, and recognized world-wide, yet no common or widespread use of it

Cons:
>isn't threating or serious

This might end up being the four-of-leaves card of geesticulations, but I find it worthy to entertain.
So? Waddiya think?

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/home
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Thanks, UMA.
With no interest, it seems my timing was off

as someone who goes outside, i can tell you that this is already used by a plethora of real people. i use it primarily in place of a thumbs-up or a devil-horn-rock-n-roll sign. especially at concerts.
also, i'm not white.

bump

Interesting idea, though.

It must be a certain demographic, because I rarely see it.
Either way, with it's simplicity, ease of use, and widespread recognition, it seems like a perfect way for us to (((express))) ourselves in RL.
And we should, I think, if we ever hope to change anything.

bump

To add that we could use, at our own discretion, a chest bump, subtle or not, before raising the hand and showing "surf".
My autism makes the connection to Evola, for some reason.

"Surf the Tiger"

how about roman salute just with the fingers spread appart

meaning the races finally going appart and living by themselves and their own rules

Or a raised hand with 4 fingers (4 races/ Sup Forums, even though I dissaprove of the latter)

There is zero historical or archaeological evidence to suggest that the romans did the "roman salute". It's the nazi salute.

You have to post evenings (EST) or you won't get much of any replies.

It just sounds right.

>The age of the Roman Salute is over,
it's not

roman empire never died

sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/home

>There is zero historical or archaeological evidence to suggest that the romans did the "roman salute"
except Pliny the Younger

you fucking mouthbreather

"Hail satan"
Nah.

>hail Satan
What the actual fuck, brainlet?

Bro, maybe we should transition into full-on-nazi mode after we get our word out of the fringes...

Even though you have an interesting idea, these ideas and hand gestures don't need to die. After normies see the Roman salute enough, it'll be normal to them and therefore won't have an issue with it.

Appeal to the people and there won't be any issues.

well, it is an ultimate sign of degeneracy, autism and faggotry, so yeah it's /yoursign/

>Is this, dare I say, /oursign/
Sorry, we already got one.

>grew up in surf town
>childhood memories
I like it.

Elaborate

Wrong. This is it.