Drawfag Thread 1848

Drawfag Thread 1848

second rarfag's files until thread 1839: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn (embed)

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1847

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/HwOL3jo.jpg
imgur.com/a/y89Oo
imgur.com/a/5Qu6o
i.imgur.com/2DaHa6C.jpg
imgur.com/a/sJ8gp
imgur.com/a/0YZ7o
a.pomf.cat/fwdfnk.jpg
twitter.com/koyama_mai
imgur.com/a/wvmcH
imgur.com/a/IOQrE
i.imgur.com/ITC3Mug.jpg
i.imgur.com/q3KBDKd.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles.

Requesting some color for Maka. Thank you in advance if you pick this up!

Color ref:
i.imgur.com/HwOL3jo.jpg

Requesting a giant Brandish μ and Mount Lady about to fight in a city if possible.

Requesting Maki as a team skull grunt.

Requesting Sophia dressed as a lewd school girl using Tanukichi's back as a chair and smacking his ass with a riding crop. That or Sophia pounding Tanukichi's boypussy with a strap-on and making him ahegao from the prostate stimulation. Either is fine.

Refs for back sitting: imgur.com/a/y89Oo imgur.com/a/5Qu6o i.imgur.com/2DaHa6C.jpg

Requesting colors for the remaining chibis of Anna and Tejina

Ref for Anna: imgur.com/a/sJ8gp

Ref for Tejina: imgur.com/a/0YZ7o

Requesting Laura dressed like on the right

Requesting a tea party between these three qts

I wanna fuck pixies feet

Requesting this male semen demon being fucked while wearing the dress in the reference, or simply showing an erection with a naughty look on his face.

Requesting all these girls with cute short hairstyles. No dyke cuts or photoshopping. I already got one of Shizuru (bottom left).

Requesting a chanta-tier Tamamo hopping up and down happily as her heavy breasts, ass, and thighs jiggle.

Requesting Sotomura wearing a cute outfit and being embarrassed about it. The only requirement is that it shows off her legs.

Reqesting sailor Mordred teasing her nopan.

Requesting some colors for this picture

Character Ref: a.pomf.cat/fwdfnk.jpg

Requesting BB-tan bunny girl

Requesting Rukia and a Silcoon

Thanks duck user

Here you go. If you ever want more Ayame just hit me up on twitter, senpai.

Watched the stream.

Great work lolivampire-san.

Requesting Karako as a race queen.

Still looking for drawfags who want money in exchange for drawing my wife with huge tits.

got links?

Excellent work!

Does it involve sex or just her with huge tits?

twitter.com/koyama_mai

Fucking amazing and incredibly hot.
How can I bait you?

Requesting Dimaria Yesta and Chronos from Fairy Tail stopping time and posing as Dio and The World from JoJo.
Clothes/pose/expression as you wish, but bonus for Dimaria clicking her theet as she unleash Za Kuronosu. Thanks.

Requesting Chiaki (girl appearing in episodes 40 and 41 of Digimon Frontier)

Realizing the spirit evolution to Ranamon

>Realizing the spirit evolution to Ranamon

Is that some kind of slang for "getting fucked"?

Normal

Or rather just her, clothed or not. No sex, yet.

do not.

It is that I'd like to see would be the digivolution of Chiaki

Draw bdsm lolis, please

Once in year when the red moon rises Lolivampire will drawfag for Sup Forums so it better must be working whatever it is. You need think about timing more.

Please I want Digivolution Of Spirit Chiaki.

Requesting mascots in campy DC hero outfits please! Preferably with Pitz as Batman, Ai-kun as Superman, Haro as Flash, and Fukubuchou as Flash! Bonus points if Yotsuba asks "why so serial?" as she tries eating Al Gore cereal.

Sorry, I put a little more detail in drawing Honest's cock then I meant to. But try and focus more on the despair in the girl's eyes if that's your thing.

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

Requesting Genos interacting with a Porygon

any WiPs?

Requesting Sora from Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V eating his lollipop with a crazy face like the guy in the bottom right

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

Sure

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

Hello fellow drawfags. So I have been thinking about getting into digital art for awhile/ drawing anime and manga stuff. I thought I could draw pretty well on pencil and paper, but I cannot into digital art mostly because of the disconnect between my hands and the paper itself and among other things. I've tried one of those Wacom tablets but I couldn't ever get used to it. Would one of those drawing on screens tablets help this? Also do you guys have or know of any good tutorials that help people get started.

do drawfrags still take pokemon requests?

Yes.

Requesting Pikari from Amanchu in "only dumb assholes get in this box" followed by "dat ass tho"

Requesting Nepgear from Hyperdimension Neptunia dressed as Roger Smith from The Big O, calling her mecha like it was her own Big O.

>page 10

Requesting Igawa, Sakura, and Murasaki wincing at band names suggested by fans.

Requesting Squiddy bidding farewell

This is great

Did not see that coming.

>tfw you expected chicken rape

I'm depraved.

>but I cannot into digital art mostly because of the disconnect between my hands and the paper itself and among other things.
You have to keep drawing, it's more of a repitition thing, just draw whatever and then try your studies.
>I've tried one of those Wacom tablets but I couldn't ever get used to it. Would one of those drawing on screens tablets help this?
not really, it'll probably feel the same, so don't drop too much money on such a device.
>Also do you guys have or know of any good tutorials that help people get started
Go to one of the /ic/ book threads and download Vilppu and Loomis beginner books.

Requesting a smug Frolaytia in nyangerie

A Cintiq won't make you better at drawing with a tablet - it's mostly a luxury. The only way to lessen the disconnect is to practice.

I want to draw a pokegirl request, but haven't seen any good ones yet.

requesting sweaty amputee waifu

Requesting 'Lancer Tamamo' teasing using her see-through wet shirt, or showing off some nice tanlines

I will want to ask for her myself later like workout clothes and a cocktail dress w/ sideboob

Requesting Tatenashi wearing a bikini with short shorts imgur.com/a/wvmcH

or a lewd mesh bikini
imgur.com/a/IOQrE

Requesting Erika with massive fuel tanks and/or wearing sexy "bikini" armour based on her tank, the Tiger II.

Requesting the poster for Billy Madison to be remade with Billy replaced with Usagi in her school uniform and Veronica replaced with Haruna Sakurada. The title should also be changed to Usagi Tsukino as well as the tagline to reflect Usagi's personality.

Requesting a more Lancer-like Tamamo with armor - take a Dragoon from Final Fantasy, for instance - and a spear design inspired by her mirror.

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

a glacies or some yukionna living in an igloo with a pet polar bear cub
or being so hot she can melt due to this stupid heat

beep

Tohka eating chicken wings during "All you can eat" night; a huge pile of bones in a bucket near her, face and fingers covered in sauce

Rokuro from Sousei no Onmyouji wearing this outfit on the left

Request Kanan as a mermaid doing nyotaimori (lying nude with sushi served on her body).
Her fish tail is blue and starts at her hips so she still has a vagina. Thanks.

Various anime characters as Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver

What kind of dress? I usually draw only lolita.

>page nine

Thanks.

Perhaps one day. I did stop contributing to the actual WWD because the tone there is kind of cancer though.

>People make fun of the general for being 90% lewds
>WWD is hell on earth

Pretty much. On one hand, it seems like a shitstorm is always happening every weekend in the WWD, and that's really annoying. On the other, a lot of the more talented drawfags post in the WWD, and the threads move really quickly. It's both annoying and intimidating. I prefer the near-dead pace of the general on the weekends to any given day in the WWD. But that's just my opinion.

Man, the obnoxious lewd posting goes too far sometimes, seems like nobody can keep it in their pants.
Slow threads are nice but the general feels a bit too dead, some weekends the only activity is a constant stream of bumps.

>that DFC BLACKED poster
>Beast posting hour

what's going on in the WWD?

The last time I visited last year it was just one gigantic fellated circlejerk, has it really gotten worse?

Less circlejerk and more asshurt derailing threads.

It's a crab mentality to rival /ic/'s.

Wow that's very cute!

just done with this

>I'm having fun and all but I feel that my soul is dying

Very cute btw.

I said a cocktail dress.

Yeah but there's lot of variation in cocktail dresses.

Styles like i.imgur.com/ITC3Mug.jpg i.imgur.com/q3KBDKd.jpg

How about handbra jeans? Or skimpy version of her uniform? I also have no idea if she has been drawn in like Shimakaze's clothing ever.

both of those statements are true, delivering stuff on Sup Forums feels like a chore at the moment

A Taihou automaton version please or ditching her bowgun for a Tommy gun

I need more of Tamamo in her frilly nightgown
If she were sleeply that could be pretty nice too.

It's called a "Spirit Digivolution" in Frontier standers.

Hello Sup Forums guys, i have a request for you, but it is not a drawing request. It's a question about drawing.
Are pictures like this drawn by hand and then heavy computer modified or they are just made of some graphic engine? What program would you use for it? Sorry if i am too demanding, but i want to learn something about this field
thank you for the answer guys, have a nice day!

requesting i-400 with bigger hairbuns (like all of her hair in the covers)

I just think it would be cute.

Requesting Aqua dressed up as a Undine from ARIA and having a good time in Neo Venezia, since it's all about water

>Page 10

Requesting a Shoggoth resting her massive titties on a shotas head.

Humbly requesting Arturia in her beautiful one piece dress, basking in the sun's warm light while it makes the dress translucent.