Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Opening 2 full version

youtube.com/watch?v=GAutfI4WhOA

Ep 21 Preview: A Bet Fighting Against Despair (絶望に抗う賭け)

youtube.com/watch?v=WlmunjM92fQ

Ep 22: Flash Of Sloth (怠惰一閃)
Ep 23: Unscrupulous Sloth (悪辣なる怠惰)

Ep 21 H Y P E!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-suKZwChT70
youtube.com/watch?v=7syq0DGeSPw
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview?pref=2&pli=1
youtube.com/watch?v=woKQtfbelwo
youtube.com/watch?v=uUIqH9Y4pio
echo.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/bookall/1465906972/
youtube.com/watch?v=nkPN7G_E3jI
cdjapan.co.jp/product/ZMCZ-10885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:)

I want to kiss and cuddle with Ferri-chan!!!

Reminder that Reinhard is a beta faggot and that this guy is the one to join Subaru's harem.

EMT is a true angel!

xth for one of the best insert songs in this show

youtube.com/watch?v=-suKZwChT70

youtube.com/watch?v=7syq0DGeSPw

delete this

I’m just gonna leave these here because I haven’t seen them being posted on Sup Forums for a while.

WN extra stories

Withdrawal Symptoms: docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
Mayonnaise Scramble: docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit
King: docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit

Rem AU chapters

Natsuki Rem: drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
Oni and Happiness: docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/edit
Fortune Roll Rhapsody: docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/edit
Natsuki Rigel: docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview?pref=2&pli=1

translation by /u/trupin

>tfw had this shit looped for almost an hour

Reminder that Al is true NTR king.

I love EMT

The real reason on why Reinhard killed Wilhelm's waifu is because Wilhelm took Reinhard's husbando.

anyone know where i can find the Re Petit shorts?

Or maybe it was because Wilhelm waifued an undead trash mob.

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

IYE! IYE! IYE!

How the fuck could he reject her?

youtube.com/watch?v=woKQtfbelwo

Ah yes, the one Subaru is Tsundere for. Jewlius indeed.

Technically she said no, because she knew she'd have just been a concelation prize and he'd be running away instead of being the hero that gets her motor running.

Fem!Subaru is the only Best Girl of the series, even Satella knows it who's far second.

An acute case of shit taste.

It's easy to reject her when someone like Emilia exists.

People would hate her too because of her shit taste.

I don't know whether to laugh or be horrified at this.

Twintails are the shitest of hairstyles.

Wait for it user. If you think he rejected her ouright you have another thing coming

I won't dispute your point but what I'm saying is whatever they said back there truly is in their hearts. Which in that case, the doubts were amplified in Ram's heart. We're in parallel here.

What happens next?

who the artist and did he/she make anymore?

>Had she been lost, Subaru would've surely redone the world. Even if he was not given the opportunity to start over, he would've no doubt challenged it. It was because Rem's presence had occupied that much of Subaru's heart.

This whole OST has been just banging

Loving it

Emilia-tan my waifu

Here's a (You) and the picture with Ram.

Do we have a full OST playlist yet?

I'm still waiting for those 2 from ep 15

Emilia-tan my halfu

Excellent

She who had dragged him to the future, he could not stand it without her existence. He did not realize it from long ago, but her presence had become much, much more important than it had before. That's why, "Talks of laughter in the future... if you're not there, then I don't want it!"

Don't blame her for being best girl. She'd be loyal as fuck.

Her /u/ love for Emilia is unwavering.

Wishing Full version

youtube.com/watch?v=uUIqH9Y4pio

Cute

Lyrics

Which ep was this in? fuckin hype

that full op blew me away wow

>Has an oni that unconditionally loves her
>continues to sperg over the stinky half elf instead
Her loyalty is shit desu.

End of Ep 14.

Would love to see this. Come on! It'd be adorable.

Is being Rem suffering?

Jesus Christ the rest of the OP is straight up trash.

LEAKED SCREENSHOT FROM THE EPILOGUE OF EP 25

No.
As long as your heart is filled love, no.

big thanks, friend

Loyalty is generally a good sign of waifu material best girl. I point you to Katou from Saekano.

Fuck you faggot

Yes.

UMI DAAA

I checked 2ch and found some theories on who Emilia was talking to.
judging from the dialogue, it seems like she was talking to either Subaru, Roswaal, Pack, or Rem.
I personally think Subaru's the right answer because Emilia's putting an emphasis on the fact that she never should've met the person, like the meeting itself had a significance. Subaru's meeting with Emilia is obviously the most significant meeting in this entire series because it kicked off the whole story. also, there could've been Satella, Roswaal, or even Flugel's scheming going on behind the meeting that ultimately made Emilia regret it in the future.

see the replies after post 638
echo.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/bookall/1465906972/

Stay Alive Full Version

youtube.com/watch?v=nkPN7G_E3jI

>posting fake image
Here's the real one for Ep. 25.

Hey, if Subaru is able to cure Rem but the only way is to betray Emilia and join the Witch cults. Would he do it?

>her shit taste
This. Humans should only be with humans. Any more and then it becomes degenerancy.

seeing replies after post 675's better sry.

But can loyalty be called a good thing if the person the loyalty is tied to is just bad?

I doubt it.

He already thought of running away and live with Rem, but was able to get back on his feet when Rem lectures him. It's highly unlikely that he's gonna leave everybody who he built his trust AND support him while they cure Rem.

>betray Emilia
Don't feed their delusions, user. Emilia is first and foremost for the las and will be the eventual winner.

Well, yes. The solution to that thinking is self insert yourself into Emilia's position. Tadah! Now you have a loyal maid.

If he ever did, he'd do it via a gambit style
>I've become an edgelord to save my friends
>I'm with them but not for them
>I'll kill them all for my allies

So when's the OST come out? I wanna know if there's a full version to that ominous music that plays whenever the witch is involved.

October.

I heard it was around august 28th.

Nay, he'd instead go and assemble a hunting party to go for a man hunt of every witch cultist in attempt to find Ley and usurp his Authority.
>cue Subaru vomiting names and souls of people

26 Oct.
cdjapan.co.jp/product/ZMCZ-10885

Is it Rem-thread ?

I wonder if Rem would like it if you played with her horn?

Rem a cute

But I don't want to self-insert. I want femSubaru to live a happy, long life with a blue-haired butler oni and their two children.

Still doesn't make sense to me at all because she clearly mentions she had hated him since they first met and that is something Emilia didn't feel towards Subaru when they met or subsequently after.
Roswaal is kinda hard to tell too, even Pack or Rem sound more plausible but definitely not in any way Subaru.