Do you love Kirino?

Let's settle this.
strawpoll.me/11038840

This page has my response.

No, incest is a sin.

>No, incest is a sin.
No, incest is the purest form of love.

I love the idea of Kirino getting together with Kyouske.

Yes but that's a retarded way to start a thread.

Yuri*

Why?

I just dislike the fanbase.

Isn't this question somewhat biased? I love Kanako, I like Kirino.

It encourages shitposting, fanbase wars and a poll in the OP is always meaningless because many people will only click it in the catalog without really caring.

Absolutely.

Kirino is so cute and clean
She's adorable

Yes.
Kirino is the goddess of Sup Forums

Hell no
Kuroneko is way better.

>>u

Yes

Kirino a shit

Kiririn a best

Ayase best girl

>She takes off her clothes for money

>he shitposts on Sup Forums for nothing

Please tell me, in what way is that simple statement of fact shitposting?

That you obviously went with the "she's a whore" implication.

I think you are overreacting user, chill.

I never said anything of the sort user. You think she's a whore? How rude

>54 against 53

>56 votes no
>53 yes
Sup Forums sure has shit taste

>57 votes no 54 votes yes
FOR MORALITY

Yeah, that should be 111 times yes and 0 times no.

I love her being her brother's cockpuppet but not as a character.

>kirino defeated
Today is a wondrous day for morality.

The OP will only attract shitposters, not really a good idea to keep the thread alive.

I want to cockslap her and cum in her eyes

*incest

only the best

I'm surprised it's been almost exactly even the entire time

>[√] Yes
I hate Kirinofags but I can't hate Kirino herself.
Fuck all of you in this thread.

>Do you love Kirino?
Kirino IS love.
Kirino is life.

There is no need to bump the thread constantly. Let it go when it's time. We can always make another.

How long do you think it took for kirino to master deepthroating? She must have looked pretty cute wretching and crying while kyousuke slowly eased it down, each time a little further. I wonder if they trained against a wall so that she couldn't pull back

What the fuck? user, Kirino and Kyousuke wouldn't do something like that.

>Implying they aren't fucking in every way imaginable
I think you're underestimating the intensity of their love

kirino did nothing wrong

i'm scared at how much i identify with kirino and honestly if i was her i would probably want to get fucked by Kyousuke even more than she does, also Kirino is best

She was immoral and convinced others to be immoral.

>people are still saying no
Good.

i would have wanted to do immoral things with her brother if i was her, honestly

I like her body but dislike her character.

Sure.

Disgusting and Horrible Shit Crap Taste like louise FAGGOTS, nana FAGGOTS, taiga FAGGOTS, ume FAGGOTS

*yaoi

My post wasn't even pro-kirino you attention whore.

kirino is fundamentally good and oreimo is a good story because of the incest ending and there was no goddamn way a little sister could ever lose to a goddamn manipulative osananajimmies

yes she is user

Blah Blah Blah, Fuck You and Die like donald

Dumb falseflagger trying to make nekofags look bad.

>falseflagger
History is my witness, nekofags been much more agressive for over 5 years than anyone else. Though shipping is always terrible for any series.

I voted yes, but I do love all the Oreimous!

>Hating Kirino in current year
How?

To be fair the poll says "do you love kirino". Many of the No's could be likes, okays, or dislikes. Not all hate. When combining every emotion any one could have over her versus only those who love her that could very well be an overwhelmingly pro-kirino poll.

kirino is good but honestly kuroneko is good too, she's the one who pushes kirino and kyousuke to accept their brocon/siscon and love for each other and honestly she deserves deep credit for that

>dat mental gymnastics
Having a desire to throw Kirino face first up against a wall, grabbing onto her slim, athletic hips and slamming my dick into her repeatedly until my sperm raped her eggs did not alter my considered no vote, user.

>captcha
Your fucking poll only has two answers that are simply yes or no. Fuck off you paranoid attention whore.

pic related, is from the Oreimo S1 specials where they watch clips from Oreimo and talk with each other

honestly i emphasize so much with kirino it hurts when people degrade her. she didn't do anything wrong and neither did kuroneko -- kuroneko did what she did out of deep love and appreciation for both Kyousuke and Kirino. She could have kept Kyousuke for herself but her respect and understanding for the siblings and their feelings meant she *didn't do so*. Kuroneko's respect and honor and love for the Kousaka siblings shines like Vega and Altair in the darkest of night skies.

this

>Third option: MANAMI WAS RIGHT

You can find someone sexually attractive and not love them user, the two aren't mutually inclusive.

Aren't you just giving him the reason? Also that image doesn't make any sense, didn't Kyousuke said that to show how much he has sacrificed to be with Kirino?

Forgot to add that at that moment Super Kyousuke was awake, and in that mode his determination is unbreakable, so it wasn't weird that he chose those words to show it.