Will there ever be a villain as intimidating as Sensui?

Will there ever be a villain as intimidating as Sensui?

I like how left field it was that there was still another Spirit Detective out there who went rogue. Every time he appeared it felt like someone was going to die (probably because of the horrific Elder Toguro scene. Well played Togashi.)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarySue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can you say he's intimidating after you learn that he gets plowed in the ass by a fuccboi every night?

Killer Whale

Itsuki only says he "thinks" that the female personality is in love with him.

Unless they changed it to be less on the nose in the English dub, but given Kuwabara's homophobic reaction, I doubt it.

Better not be from One Piece, which is the textbook definition for an unintimidating story.

Itsuki says that he specifically likes Sensui's female personality(#2) and original personality(#1).

Wrath.

Sensui arc is better than anything in HxH.

From Brotherhood?

He's more like a Mary Sue. Also, he gets BTFO by a last minute cop-out by the author.

>He's more like a Mary Sue. Also, he gets BTFO by a last minute cop-out by the author.
Sounds like Sensui.

Sensui is severely mentally ill, how he got his powers is explained in detail, and unless you suffer from schizophrenia and want to bring on the apocalypse he is most certainly not a self-insert character. He's pretty much the opposite of a Mary Sue. Perhaps you don't understand what that term means.

Wrath has reasons to be that powerful too. Clearly you don't know what the term means, because it's a fanfic term and has nothing to do with viewer "self-insertion". His character is no more of a "self-insert" than Sensui.

It wasn't me that said Wrath is a Mary Sue. The trope definitely refers to people self inserting though, or in some cases the creator themselves self inserting. Learn to trope nigga.

>It wasn't me that said Wrath is a Mary Sue.
Good for you, but you're just as stupid.
>A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment.
Wrath does not fit this distinction just because he's really strong, that's retarded. People "self-inserting" also doesn't mean shit because people can "self-insert" as any character.

Unless you're convinced that's his purpose, then you're the idiot who has something to prove.

I was just surprised this motherfucker was a pure human and was s class at 26.

self insert is the defining characteristic of a Mary Sue

Define a self-insert.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarySue

Also, applying the term Mary-Sue to non fan fiction already begins to stretch the original definition and intent of the term so you have the burden to define exactly what you mean; sorry I have to teach you rhetoric 101

>tvtropes
Thought as much. Not bothering with a drone.

Thanks for admitting you're simply bullshitting by taking it out of its original context.

>Muh tvtropes.

As if anyone could compete with the master

I thought he seemed like a filler character to be real. Probably because he had to compare to toguro

>Sensui
>schizophrenia
You'd make a good fit for /x/ because most of them are ignorant and also believe schizophrenia is the only mental disorder.

Absolutely better villian here

He looks like a faggot

>real estate speculator
>intimidating
You've got some silly fears user.

That's because he literally is one.

Not only is he a faggot, he's also got split personalities, one of which is a woman! he's /lgbt/, and just as threatening!

Keep with times, grandpa.