/ptg/ President Trump General - Solving The Opioid Crisis Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Eric+Lara+Luke Trump on F&F 10/20/17
youtu.be/bEVAR_GmkVA
>Pres Trump meets w/PR Governor 10/19/17
youtu.be/WL8HXXqvrjI
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes greatest ally+stmt on nigers 10/19/17
youtu.be/lDzEwp5Gi8w
>AG Sessions @OK Sheriff's Assoc 10/19/17
youtu.be/1tS-mKz5TXE
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/19/17
youtu.be/cpLbPSzhFr8
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, CoS Kelly) 10/19/17
youtu.be/scWDnXC7w1o
>Santa arrives @Trump Intl Golf Aberdeen 10/19/17
youtu.be/1Dudmr66jtY
>DeptInt Video: Grand Canyon visit 10/19/17
youtu.be/GHH4ffXNhXA
>WH Video: 2nd Lady announces HeART 10/19/17
youtu.be/ogDsa8EIdHw
>Proj Veritas: NYT American Pravda pt4 10/19/17
youtu.be/cV8_QOvVo0U
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-10-10
secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=EUR&view=1Y
marketwatch.com/investing/index/dxy
twitter.com/DBloom451/status/920998209551568899
youtube.com/watch?v=Ctz_dHfYfb8
twitter.com/abc/status/921179181970489345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

>Created 553,000 less jobs through September than Obama did in 2016 [1]
>Ended a streak of 83 straight months of job growth, started under President Obama [1]
>Trade Deficit up $31 billion (8.75%) through August versus 2016 [2]
>Trade Deficit with China is up 6.2% [2]
>Trade Deficit with Canada is up 207.8% [2]
>Trade Deficit with Mexico is up 11.7% [2]
>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3][4]
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth, adjusted for the dollar's weakness, for the January 20 - October 10 period is down 9.45% vs 2016 [5]

Where's that "strong economy" Drumpfkins?

[1] data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
[2] trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
[3] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
[4] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-10-10
[5] secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical

Jail when??

Its a-woovement, buddeh.

When did Yahoo become a megaphone for bullshit? Thought they were always your generic home page internet for old people

ENPEACH HER

TRUMP 2020!

I'm not your buddeh, gueh!

DJIA November 4, 2016: 17,888.28
DJIA January 20, 2017: 19,827.25
DJIA October 10, 2017: 22,830.68

U.S. Dollar Index November 4, 2016: 96.89
U.S. Dollar Index January 20, 2017: 100.81
U.S. Dollar Index October 10, 2017: 93.27

USD to EUR Exchange rate November 4, 2016: 0.89790
USD to EUR Exchange rate January 20, 2017: 0.93449
USD to EUR Exchange rate October 10, 2017: 0.84671

DJIA November 4, 2016 true value (Dollar Index):17,331.95
DJIA January 20, 2017 true value (Dollar Index):19,987.85
DJIA October 10, 2017 true value (Dollar Index):21,294.18

DJIA November 4, 2016 true value (USD to EUR):16,061.89
DJIA January 20, 2017 true value (USD to EUR):18,528.37
DJIA October 10, 2017 true value (USD to EUR):19,330.97

By even the worst measure, which is using the USD to EUR exchange rate and taking the DJIA from Inauguration to today, the market is up by at least 4%, which is still steady growth and certainly not "flat".

Yet another reason his argument is bogus, the American economy and foreign trade happens almost exclusively in US dollars. It's also 2/3 of the world's reserve currency. Even assuming America trades with EU exclusively in euros (they don’t, it’s just a worst case scenario analysis), America trade deficit with the EU was 146 billion out of a total external trade of 3643 billion, a drop in the bucket. Everything else and America trades on US dollars, meaning the $ / € rate is irrelevant, it could as well be bitcoins and showing how economy tanked in comparison to BTC / $ rate

Sources
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=EUR&view=1Y
marketwatch.com/investing/index/dxy

PS: He also leaves out the fact that Obama had the advantage of THREE rounds of QE, 10 trillion in spending, several stimulus packages, record low Fed Rates, and a post-recession surge, and STILL cannot beat Trump's 28% DJIA gain in 11 months. That's not even looking at the other lower cap indeces, which Obama's performance was even worse on.

Why the fuck isn't Trump doing anything about backstabbing fucks he's surrounded by?

twitter.com/DBloom451/status/920998209551568899

how low will CNN go

>Go to new thread
>This is what I see

Gotta love persistent filters

sometime when she took over

OOoooohh! An awooo immigrant to fuck to death!

Les délégués Donalde, s'il vous plait

Oh hey, it's the fag. Did you wait until the new thread to start posting so you could get more (You)s?

WHAT DO THEY NEED ALL THIS MONEY FOR?!? IM NOT SAYING THAT LIKE BOYKNEE, I ACTUALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY COULD POSSIBLY SPEND IT ON!!!

Think about it.

>Obama never called Gold Star families
>Hah, Trump didn't call EVERY SINGLE gold star family, take that!

>CNN
Lower than you can imagine

youtube.com/watch?v=Ctz_dHfYfb8

The Storm will sweep them away.

You still haven't addressed Obama creating more jobs in the same period LY, the job creation streak Trump ended, the trade deficit, weakness of the dollar, etc

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded.

Fucking retards. I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this general.

Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

>Like Trump says
How about, like the FBI says.

i'm not your buddeh, guy

>fuck this decorated general and his dead kid
>now lets prop up this Muslim scumbag that we tried to attack Trump with last year

This is actually a good model. It had one foot over a cliff already. All Trump is doing is pushing it the rest of the way.

I want an update on this couple in a few months time. I'll wager anything they're in a new Camry by then.

>mfw Nazi bigots actually think they can stop us
Every, last one of you will be fired from your jobs before 2020 and thrown in jail for vagrancy, thus unable to vote. We run HR, therefore we run the country, lol.

Reminder to be nice. We are nice here.

These never get old

>twitter.com/abc/status/921179181970489345

It's funny how much of a cuck he turned into after the election. He might as well have licked Trump's scrotom during that fancy dinner he threw for him.
It's not like he likes him or anything, baka....

opioiod crisis is due to whites becoming a minority. its a coping mechanism.

>You still haven't addressed Obama creating more jobs in the same period LY,
Stimulus jobs jobs created as a result of infrastructure spending don't count.

> the job creation streak Trump ended
Hurricanes, workforce participation rate up.

>the trade deficit
Started under Clinton, got worse under Obama. Nothing has changed from Obama era trade policy thus far, thus no change in the deficit. Thanks for proving my point.

>weakness of the dollar
I did address it. The other 12 times you've spammed this thread and got embarrassed. Not only is that intentional since Trump wants to increase foreign investment into the US, it's also the natural result of the Greek debt crisis coming to an end and people pulling their assets out of USD and back into Euro.

If you argued in good faith you might convince ONE person in these threads. But you can't do that because it's impossible to defend Obama's economic record when arguing honestly.

A Chrysler 300 or Dodge Charger with massive chrome rims and limo tint.

I would return and murder you all

The soul died and now the body is dying

Why is it always niggers that have no shame in showing up in their coon suits on CNN and pretending Trump personally insulted them somehow? Has a single white family of a fallen soldier acted this way to Trump yet?

*Opioid

I'll give you one (you) and that will be all.

>>Created 553,000 less jobs through September than Obama did in 2016 [1]
You kikes always say that it's "Obama's budget", so this is Obama's fault for having such low numbers.
>>Ended a streak of 83 straight months of job growth, started under President Obama [1]
See 1.
>Trade Deficit up $31 billion (8.75%) through August versus 2016 [2]
>Trade Deficit with China is up 6.2% [2]
>Trade Deficit with Canada is up 207.8% [2]
>Trade Deficit with Mexico is up 11.7% [2]
Trump has stopped trading a lot of products because it was only helping the other nation, now they are renegotiating NAFTA to actually have fair trade. Also, China has recently been selling American products that hasn't happened in decades.
>>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3][4]
>>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth, adjusted for the dollar's weakness, for the January 20 - October 10 period is down 9.45% vs 2016 [5]
See 1.

> the job creation streak Trump ended

Oh you mean the low wage part-time job streak that relied on cooked unemployment numbers?

Yeah, Trump ended that...

they're building more?

pls give me (you)'s, I am just a lowly meme farmer and need to feed my kids

>we run the country
No you don’t your literally losing right now.
>Muh Nov 4th
It was a honeypot started by the FBI and your falling for it.

Fuck of you fucking globalist bitch. You and your buddy bush go cash your Soros check and shut the fuck up.

He doesn't seem like he's trying that hard these days.

And it will begin being built in November.

Medical resident in rural appalachia, and that's bullshit. The people hooked on opioids are nothing more than white niggers, they are a burden to society and should be castrated.

Would be a shame if this only brought more hardline support for trump, now, wouldn't it?

So how soon until leftists start running with a "tear down this wall" platform?

AWOO~

beautiful
damn compared to the "wall" that was already there anyone of those would be fantastic

>66 feet deep
MUH TUNNELS BTFO, HOLY SHIT

LITERALLY CURRENT CENTURY

8 proposals.

>they're building more?

8 prototypes that I know of.

has CNN ejaculated themselves to death yet? Obama speeches the congresswoman spying on Trump, they've been doing that coverage 24 fucking 7

Days in office: 274

Anime made real: 0

There's supposed to be 8 prototypes IIRC.

You can't "create" jobs by government spending anyways. You're just shuffling resources around that would have created even more jobs if the money hadn't been taxed in the first place.

ayy nigga pass me that cocaine

someone shoop her into KOMPUTAH.jpg

How is that not correlated. They are hit the hardest because they're trying to adapt to the lose of white culture by adopting the niggers. It is weird Im quite the druggie myself and its not the typical kind you would from what I've seen that are opiate addicted.

>66 feet deep foundations
holy fuck

Um no sweetie, our workplace is a gun-free zone

Um sorry sweetie, but go look at your HR department. 99% female, right? Lol, you creepy, pervy Nazis will all be fired soon.

can't wait to hear about the active shooter incident in 3 months

That would be hilarious. It would be like running on the "Fuck the Hoover Dam and blow up Mt. Rushmore!" platform.

Kelly has more balls than all of Antifa combined. these faggots need to die

Not moving anywhere. #HereToStay

Holy fucking shit, former trump supporter here, that pic is the straw that broke the camel's back for me
I'm WithTusli now

I don’t have an HR don’t work for anyone corporation.

Shit, what is this, china?

No, it's because they don't have a fucking job and bottom feed off of society.

Literally Putin himself.

WE

why did they make obama a vulcan?

Still going to die cunt :^)

I love the Leftists trying to push that "Rep. Wilson had every right to listen in on the call because she knew the family."

Doesn't that make it more obvious she and the family planned and coordinated this with the Dem machine?

niggers
>engineering
>ship building
>nautical theory

NIGGERS CAN'T INTO MARITIME

Jugears.

>Politico
>Cartoon totally ignores that premiums increased more in a 6 year period after implementation of Obamacare than they did in the 20 years previous
Remember that time they secretly colluded with the Clinton campaign?

Get a life you anime weeb drumpf cucks

i'm going to cum buckets once that baby start to be built
>lunar cannons
lel thats subtle, dont think the other anons that replied caught that

So why not fill the hole with trash and shit instead of the wall foundation? You could probably do better than 66 feet deep that way

>getting people fired over some diversity bullshit
>this somehow won't radicalize them and confirm their beliefs that society is turning to shit

You guys just don't know when to stop digging your own grave, do you?

i hate how welfare recipients don't know the difference between weekends and vacations

another term

EVA NO IT'S NOT WORTH IT