Why autistic women seem to be or have the potential to be good mothers?

Elizabeth's philosophy is one of the best examples.
Are this nerdy-autistic girls the perfect gals for us?

youtube.com/watch?v=sJJP-VFYGHM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/At4Vmo13vJE
youtube.com/watch?v=5risOKNGw7s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17462645
youtube.com/watch?v=vV2FKlj6lIw
youtube.com/watch?v=WQyxQKCr_tc
youtu.be/Out16B1Y988
youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ
1scr.net/video/t_Y-dta7Ee2Xk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iMLacsBYlB8
schizophrenia.com/poverty.htm#
youtube.com/watch?v=Njy-D5qQiOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

her pussy is blown out from all of this big, white, austic, cock. Sorry, pal.

She has snake eyes

Yes, but she's a good wife material to be honest in her morality and loyalty.

You can see this in other "autistic" gals.

>Marié Cachet
>ashtonbirdie
>dreamydiglot

legalize rape

I should have clarified that the social skills that usually don't go hand-in-hand with autism, suck more for men than women. A guy with poorer social skills will have more difficulties in society than a woman, some might even prefer a woman with bad social skills.

>fall for good "autismo-ther"
>come home from work
>find your goofy autistic wife smearing her hands through the disemboweled organs of your child while muttering to herself as all the water faucets in the house are running

They don't get swayed by emotional leftist arguments due to autism

How is she so perfect lads?

youtu.be/At4Vmo13vJE

>tfw no aspie gf
Why even live?

>no red haired qt aspie

Dutch accent senses tingling. Good we have other things then muslims and rape.

Another thing to keep in mind is that it's theorized that autism is just a Hyper-Masculine-Brain.

Ive seen this myself, autistic women tend to be more masculine than other women and more high test. Men tend to be more conservative and right wing. Women that are more like men will be more conservative and right wing than their normal counterparts.

Funny enough it's also significantly more common for autistic females to experience feelings of gender confusion and dysphoria (they want to be a man), compared to non autist women. This is another thing I can personally confirm.

Female autism is often a bit different from male autism. Recent research on the subject is really fascinating. I was diagnosed with autism at 13 and probably wouldnt have been if I was a born a bit earlier.

youtube.com/watch?v=5risOKNGw7s

What in the actual fuck

If all women were like her,world would be a better place.

what?

I don't subscribe to (((psychology))) in the sense that it has a label. If I am determined against all odds to secure my Race for the future, does that make me a sperg/aspie regardless of (((their))) classification?

In my opinion, it seems that normies are just fucking lazy animal nigger goy, who float from one device to another because they have given up their life to one of mediocrity. Is it my fault that I want my Race and myself to be fucking strong to how we can be? Fuck no.

I do love Final Fantasy as it calms me, but that is because it has connections with things we do today as a people. I am a guy who can go (((out))), but what good is there being a fucking degenerate talking vapid shit?

Being noble and loyal to your Race is fucking masculine. Getting pisses in a club is for fucking losers.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17462645

Dam. Which country is she from? I gotta find out and figure out a way for the US to invade it so I can take this fine piece of ass as a war bride.

I can't fucking tell you how many times both nu/pol/ and Sup Forums have fell for the ''based female'' meme. Seriously fuck off with shit. She's not serious with her beliefs and the only reason she keeps making videos is because morons like yourself like to see pretty faces talk politics.

Why dont you think she is serious?

I hope you catch cancer and your mother fucking kills herself because of it you lazy shill nigger.

Netherlands

youtube.com/watch?v=vV2FKlj6lIw

What have you done with your serious beliefs,loser?

Seriously,all of you virgin women haters,fuck off back to r9k.

Autism is another nebulous term used by the jew psychiatric industrial complex to diagnose and medicate everybody on earth with something. Same thing with ADD and OCD. People that legitimately have these conditions are prob extremely rare. Most people who claim to have these conditions are simply DUMBASSES.

Because he is a fucking faggot who listens to other faggots on jewtube tell him how to live. No one ever has to give her money or views, so it isn't her fault. He should be blaming the betas.

Based Croat. Too few lurk this board.

Tits or GTFO

I don't know if she's autistic or not, a lot of Germans normally act like this.

Yeah she gets very few views and has a miniscule number of subscribers. When you create that many videos while making basically nothing, it is obviously a labor of love.
Im sure some guys on patreon or something might donate money because they want to get with her, but beyond that I dont see his point.

based 12 year old!

Yeah she is legit as it seems. Besides she helps bring more girls into it. Couldn't give a fuck if she made money by it.

>can't offer an argument

Who one that puts her hand together reminds me of that girl from south park

you're a based 12 year old, not trying to argue :)

Normally I'd agree that what I said is completely absurd and I suppose you have a right to dislike such a strong opinion but there have been too many cases of men blindly worshiping females soley because they agreed with what they were saying.

Now am I saying she's wrong? No. Am I saying she can't speak? No. I'm glad there's more people out there spreading our messages but I'm afraid she's a total fraud and only does these things for attention and money and will simply disappear in a few months.

Please, I'm only here to remind you that these things happen too often and I'd hate to see you all end up disappointed once again.

she needs to be blacked.
her lack of orgasm is showing.

I think I had sex with an autistic woman. or she was asperger's, or something.

I dunno, it was a craigslist ad, she replied to my ad, and her very first reply was "if you're serious, here's my address"

I was like "what"? So my curiosity and horniness got the best of me, and I took my handgun just in case.

It was a trailer house, and woman answered the door. Thick glasses, and sounded like she had a speech impediment. She didn't talk much, but answered my questions when I asked.

She just sat there, but if I made a move to kiss her or touch her, no talk or resistance or anything. I asked her if she would take her pants off, she swiftly complied.

She sucked kissing.

So I dunno if I feel bad or got lucky.

She's since moved, so I can't test out other theories.

This one is just 2 weeks old.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQyxQKCr_tc

She's just getting better. 10/10 Wife material.

She said autistic not schizo.

How was the sex? Weird?

She's so beautiful.

I'd rather be around a schizo than an autist any day of the week. Schizos live in their world while autists demand you conform to theirs. They're known to be less violent than normal people, by the way.

I'm scared of womens thinking. Their lack of knowledge in the IT department and their hysteria makes us lose more and more freedom and this is a bad thing for literally every single human being using the net right now.

autistic women still retain the nurturing instinct. they are also more likely to homeschool their kids since most had shitty public school experiences. its also wayyyyy harder to diagnose it in women (esp aspies) because autistic women will mimic and larp as people they think are cool/successful and sometimes it passes for normal social skills, but it is all analytical and deliberate, not instinctive like normies. a huge percentage of aspie women do not find out or get diagnosed until adulthood and end up going to a therapist for other problems.

>I should have clarified that the social skills that usually don't go hand-in-hand with autism, suck more for men than women. A guy with poorer social skills will have more difficulties in society than a woman, some might even prefer a woman with bad social skills.
Every single thing women do is excused completely by society.

I'm not sure if autism in women is as good as we think it is. It certainly seems more appealing because at least we can discern their actions. I suppose the autism is most beneficial when the autism fuel is something with factual resonance.

She did a whole series of videos with styxhexenhammer66. She was obviously getting moist while talking to him. It was kind of weird.

Another autistic, actual Sup Forumslack girl

youtu.be/Out16B1Y988

I don't watch many political YouTubers other than James Allsup and Nick Fjuentes. With that said, I absolutely agree that you can't blame anyone but betas who give her money but what I'm afraid of is that once she gets enough shekels she'll stop making videos and totally disappear. I don't want to see you guys disappointed again.

tucker is one handsome motherfucka

she isnt autistic you fucking cuckhold, she just has a foreign accent

I doubt it. Sorry, but he is just ugly.

no, vanilla. She didn't say/do much of anything. It was like I was fucking a sex toy or something, except warm and wet.

A couple days later she said I couldnt come over anymore because she got a boyfriend.

top kek

I'll be vindicated if she gets too popular and eventually disappears like that one German chick whose name I can't remember.

>Autistic Angels
Would take on all the demons of hell just for a chance to make true love inside 1 of them that will last an eternity

She doesn't look autistic. This asperger syndrome a bit speculative. Many "aspies" I've seen on youtube are more normies than me socially and I don't have any autism for real.

>Are this nerdy-autistic girls the perfect gals for nerdy-autistic guys?
Of course not. They all still want only Chad's cock.

t. schizo

youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ
I'll never understand how she gets the peanut butter to open so perfectly, it never works like that for me..

The contrast between the two is large but watching the videos, it's obvious she's gushing. Lots of alt right girls have a thing for Mollymeme and he's far from being an attractive man.
1scr.net/video/t_Y-dta7Ee2Xk

Autistic women quickly lose interest after the honeymoon period of being a pregnant mother wears off, and being a legit mother comes to a harsh reality.

They end up drowning kids in the bathtub fairly often due to stress and wanting to BE the child instead of raising one.

Got an autistic GF. The experience is generally great. She's fine staying in the house, fine not doing the man's portion of the household, fine with me doing my thing. Wants children down the road. Hated poz before I did. Only downside is the inability to distinguish humor from statements

>Why autistic women seem to be or have the potential to be good mothers?
why would they?
they have no social intelligence, theyjh,-'ll raise psychopaths

Ok, well luckily I am not attracted to her, so I dont have that issue.

>spergfu

>Autistic = Murderous monster
>Projecting this hard like a supreme gentleman
FBI serial killer threat reported

What's the sex like?

Lol I have that wired body language too

because we are often more logical and at the same time more empathic without the total retardedness autistic men often have

>no argument found

Typical nigger who we don't need in our society.

Maybe we have recessive non autistic genes, so breeding autistic gals would produce normies.
No thanks.

she's pretty that is for sure

>Not posting the most autistic interview ever
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iMLacsBYlB8

t. autist

schizophrenia.com/poverty.htm#

since when are autists known for such thing?

You'd rather come home and you find your goofy autistic wife smearing her hands through fingerpaint together with the child and the color is on the floor and on the couch too and the kitchen looks like Dresden 1945 because she tried to bake a cake

based 12 year old keeps being based! fuck yeah!

Elizabeth needs to seriously consider doing some ASMR, she has the face, the voice, the charm and the sensibility to be able to do a perfect ASMR channel. She wouldn't even need to whisper.

Tits or GTFO

You can really tell that Taylor doesn't like hanging out with a degenerate lesbian sodomite.. remember that Taylor was raised in a religious household and held to those values until around 2011-2012. :(

Then why are MTF fags often artists too?

OP is the most perfect mother in the world.

>Are autistic grills the best match for autistic boys?
I'd reckon so

Good for her. At leat she was honest and loyal to herself.

Vanilla sex is the least degenerate sex.

Great, just as long as I take charge, she proposed doing positions like cowgirl but then when it came down to it she wasn't assertive enough to make it work. Blowjobs were bad at first but she's come to just do as I say and I love watching her focused eyes as she does it

What you mean by autistic? Is she literally autistic?

Source?

New vid just now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Njy-D5qQiOg

It's not worth it lads. You think dating a normal woman is like babysitting a child? That's nothing compared to an autistic girl

her videos dont even average a thousand views though. if she wanted attention she'd make clips of herself wearing skimpy clothing and touting a cleavage.

hey, i havent even seen this chicks clips, i just browswed the catalogue on her page. but its obvious shes not your average attentionwhore. not that i blame you for thinking she is.

Sad...

But she could be saved if someone show her Sup Forums

Autismogrills are more common than you think, it's just that female autism is a lot different from male autism so you might not recognise it instantly if you're not familiar with it

Also it sounds more attractive than it is. Usually either stick thin or chubby/fat, goes on about horses/Dragon Age/scouting forever even if nobody's interested, often wears weird clothes with some going full retard with cat ear hairbands or those furry animal suits (not the 'furry' fetish kind, I mean those fleece 'onesies'. Will often wear Lowa walking shoes.

>t. went to a medium small town high school on the border between the bible belt and degeneratistan, only to go to a leftist uni afterwards

This. I've never been diagnosed for autism but looking back at my childhood now that I'm an adult, WEW LAD I was a lil awkward autist.
I feel like I was never diagnosed 1) My mom has mental issues herself and thought there was nothing wrong with me and 2) Doctors only look for MALE signs of autism. Female autists are different socially, like what you said.

Similar thing kind of happened to me in high-school, I used to larp as a boy online and I had short hair IRL. Fuck, I'm glad the non-binary thing wasn't a fad because I probably would've eaten that all up. In the end I always knew I was female, just a little different in the head. I didn't know what that was until adulthood (autism).

She is an Angel made for me.

Having kids with an autist = kids will have MAJOR problems

Aspergers
Autism

You name it.

Healthy women are obviously the way to go

And what's bad about it?
That's how things are meant to be, since women are mental children. If you don't like it, you simply don't like nature, therefore the defect is you, not them.

That's simple not true user

Nerdy-autistic women don't fit in with today's expectations of women, so they go back to the past for guidance instead just like we do.
It's no wonder they're better suited for motherhood.

Thats not anture. Nature is the man going to work and the woman looking after the home and the children. You will have to go to work all day then fix up the house and look after your wife and kids which is not realistic. You'd have to be a stay at home dad and live off welfare.

Normie roastsy detected, afraid that we autistic gals snatch up all the nazi chads?

You’re done in this town

>Nerdy-autistic
Seriously, what you mean by this?
This woman don't look like an autistic person.