Checkmate, athiests

Literally no argument you have can disprove this.

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/Nave-html/Faithpathh/stretch.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rm0wfZ8Wbbo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes#Measurement_of_the_Earth.27s_circumference
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqukUG0LYFw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im not an atheist, but this is just ridiculous. Did the Bible say anything about carbon dating or the universe expanding or anything that atheistic scientists have taught us? Get better "proof" you're just making Christians look bad.

>inb4 yOuRE NoT a ReAL CHrIStIAn uNLeSs yOU AcCEpT My StUPid PRoOf

Stop posting these threads btw

>The Earth is round
>date of discover by man - 15th century

McFucking kill yourself.

Yeah, sailors knew this thousands of years before 15th century lol

Just as expected, atheists can't come up with any arguments

>Just as expected, atheists can't come up with any arguments
Sad theists still desperately trying to rationalize irrational gods.

They just debunked parts your idiotic Image and at least one of the people you quoted is not an atheist.
(and neither am I for that matter, but this is quite embarrassing)

>no arguement

Go away Nigger.

>no argument

nah your single digit IQ just cant understand the argument

>Muh marvel superheroes and nihilism

Hahaha

>implying the earth is round
other than that it's good

>Did the Bible say anything about carbon dating or the universe expanding

Many Bible verses about space being stretched out (ie. expanding)

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/Nave-html/Faithpathh/stretch.html

>pic
>dinosaurs aren't mentioned in the Bible

LMAO
you skull is so fucking thick, everything just bounces off of it.
How do you remember breathing?

The Bible does mention dinosaurs, just not with their modern names because those were coined 1800 years after the last book of the Bible was written.

>Job 38:19 "Where is the way where light dwelleth?"
>Somehow this means "light is a particle and has mass (a photon)."

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rm0wfZ8Wbbo

You're living, breathing proof that religious people are sub 90 IQ, congratulations user.

>I can't make arguments

we see you can't

Why should he if you aren't even able to provide a single argument against

I did

But that has nothing to do with OP's picture

>the bible is true
That must be the reason why in hospitals we carry christians healing the sick instead of doctors.

Not even atheist here.

[citation needed]

>Blood is necessary for life.
Trees are alive. Dumbass.

Muh metaphors

As in animal life nigger. Also maybe the Bible's definition of life is different.

Hey christian, explain 1 John 5:19

>Stop posting these threads btw
let him post. typical christians deserve a voice.

What about it?

18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

>lieth in wickedness

Hello, why does your bible version say lies in wickedness whereas the rest of versions say lies in the power of the evil one?

>And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
Isn't it obvious? It is referring to how God is our savior, and mankind will naturally sin.
Because those versions of the bible were translated from manuscripts that were tampered with. KJV is the last true English translation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

>Worshipping a shitskin Kike on a stick
Top kek

So what you're saying is that Christianity proves evolution? Cool

>me have no argument

This is like the weekly LARP where someone predicts some vague stuff and some of it turns out to be true. Some me some specific stuff from the Bible and I'll believe it.

Nice digits but even the Ancient Greeks knew that the earth was round long before the 15th Century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes#Measurement_of_the_Earth.27s_circumference

I don't agree with OP's date but Israel cane before Greece

>make thousands of assumptions
>some turn out to be right
>this means the Bible is correct
Are you going full Nostradamus?

Atheists btfo Reddit btfo

>Job:38:19
>Anything to do with light being both a wave and a particle
Fuck off.

So you deny that Jesus said the devil was the prince of this world?

He kinda is. Look at all the sin people do. And later on he literally will give the antichrist power to rule the planet

That's not the point. The point is that OP's "15th Century" claim is wrong.

So like, being the devil the ruler of this world, how does he rule it? The bible says christians will be hated by all, persecuted and martyred, but I don't see this hatred, in fact it seems to be the christians the ones hating and persecuting.

Yes, that is all nice and good, I just can't deal with the knowing it all came from such worldly sources.
I mean, look at it, they even regulate who has to pay up in case an animal falls into a well...it's basically ancient law that makes it so... demystified, I just can't find a way to believe, I'm not even the gaytheist type, I just honestly can't find a path to faith in this sense.

Yeah i don't agree with all of OP's but Israel ecisted before greece

That picture literally does not refute any argument.
Especially not the one it claims to refute in that picture.

>how does he rule it?
>he thinks people in power don't worship satan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqukUG0LYFw

Problem is people in power are a minority, you're supposed to be a minority persecuted by all peoples of earth saving the few souls that belong to the god of the bible.

>Human beings were the last living things created
You do realize new viruses are created constantly and even mutations in animal kingdom produce new species with a simple thing as transfering same species into new living habitat, after generations it changes behavior like your fatass that used to ride on horse, lived for 30 years, because you've die without atheists discovering cures in 20th century.

Well it says he rules it. Presidents ruke their countries. Actual Christians have like no power until the millenial kingdom

Pol has taught me 2 things about deities over the last 12 months.

-Pepe is a hilarious chaos god that brings joy to my life

-Christianity is a disgusting parasite that ruin everything it touches. Then takes credit for the husk of whatever it infected.

But christians have stayed in power for centuries, murdering whomever didn't agree with their beliefs and forcing their religion on everybody, are christians the spawn of satan?

Mods, this is a stated as a forbidden thread. Do your job, please.

image should include Gen 3:19 as we literally come from dust; aka stardust in the form of carbon and other heavy elements from stellar nucleosynthesis proven in 1957.

(gaytheists will have no response to this)

c*Tholics are

But big bang and evolution are lies

I have this notion that your religion is false and that's why it isn't persecuted and why satan doesn't seem to be doing anything anywhere.

nice thread great banter

>But christians have stayed in power for centuries, murdering whomever didn't agree with their beliefs and forcing their religion on everybody, are christians the spawn of satan?
Being this stupid.
Yeah retard that's why there are no non-Christians. After we invented the atomic bomb we promptly killed them all.

There are non-christians because society has evolved enough to know better than let you have power.

not at all.

> and why satan doesn't seem to be doing anything anywhere
>Implying the Bible wasn't right again
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

You do realize universe time is completely independent of how fast the earth spins around the sun, right? You do realize a multiverse completely cancels most modern scientific, medical and theological teachings, right? Or is it just duhduhduhdarwin?

gj

>be OP
>make post about things that Christianity discovered first

>be me
>reads actual bible passages
>vaguely mentions something about science
OP is gay as usual

This is just silly

As in animal life nigger. Also maybe the Bible's definition of life is different.
"Life is a characteristic that distinguishes physical entities that do have biological processes, such as signaling and self-sustaining processes, from those that do not, either because such functions have ceased, or because they never had such functions and are classified as inanimate. Various forms of life exist, such as plants, animals, fungi, protists, archaea, and bacteria. The criteria can at times be ambiguous and may or may not define viruses, viroids, or potential artificial life as "living". Biology is the primary science concerned with the study of life, although many other sciences are involved."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life

did you read my comment?
>and maybe the Bible's definition of life is different

I love these brainlet memes lol

>actually liking memes

>"did you read my comment?"
I quoted your comment.
>"and maybe the Bible's definition of life is different"
It's different because it was written by humans who had very limited knowledge about life itself.
>Don't forget the eternal kike in the sky is omniscient and the bible was written with his guidance.
>How could he have forgotten that one.

Or they aren't actually alove retard

>trees have sap
Dumbass

>mfw the true religion is gnosticism and all christians are doing is sending themselves to hell the fast way

ya haha boy its nice to be ILLUMINATED haha by the LIGHT of KNOWLEDGE hahah we are just as gods knowing good and evil this is GREAT RIGHT? nothing sinful or horrible going on here!

Well christ-chan I would give you a chance try and convert me

Gnosis is knowledge of your divine spark, your true spiritual self, personal experiential knowledge, not theorical knowledge and as a result from unearthing it, you experience union with God, there's nothing sinfu nor horrible about the divine experience retardo.

What is horrible is treating the enslaver of mankind as a god.

>Or they aren't actually alove retard

>discoveries revolving around the true nature of the universe have always been referred to as science
>implying that basic human nature needed to be explained with a buzzword every chance it got

I'm implying ancient kikes wrote the story of Genesis without the guidance of a deity because deities don't exist.

man we have rick and morty what more do we need right

>snow has material value

LMFAO