Malala Yousafzai. Opinions?

I wish the Taliban had finished the job and spared us from her Islam-apologizing horseshit.

>if you're rude to Muslims they will kill you
I dunno you tell me

PS your thread is shit

Just some girl - feel sorry for any child being shot but her opinions aren't worth anything more than any other 19 year old girl - ie nothing.

She was the mouthpiece for her father - he was political and a far-leftist so the BBC supported him; he knew pretending his blog was written by a shcoolgirl would appeal to soft westernerners so they hatched this plot.

I despise Islam but they - as has laargely been the case with Hindus and Christians until the last 100 years - do seem to have a good grasp of the nature of women.

Educating girls is pointless - a career will never make them happy, might as well just train them in domestic duties, drill into their heads that they must remain virgins until the wedding night and then when they are 35 raising a family and happily married they will be happy rather than western women aged 35 despeerately trying to get married.

UN mouthpiece. Wish she was killed then and there

When she was fighting for women in backwards shitholes to be allowed to learn to read I didn't mind her. I don't like women very much but not letting them read is pretty retarded

Then she came over here and started shilling for Islam in the west and should fuck right off

Never got shot.

she looks inbred

She's a Globalist Cabal tool. Outlived her usefulness, I might add.

should've been killed instead of spreading more garbage about Muslims and trying to make the west go to war with the middle east

"Don't speak out against Islam or we will kill you." She's a retard.

She is bought by saudi helping to promote islam

Mudshit who needs to be removed by based Israel.

Bag pula

(((Mudshit who needs to be removed by based Israel)))

I'm feel pretty much the same, it's infuriating seeing taxpayers money used on her.

Ban the burka it's opresive for women.

Scum.

Israel’s the only one removing Kebab right now. So the only ones I can hope to take out Malalalalalala is the Mossad.

:DDD

She's really ugly.

/
stop posting on Sup Forums kike

I hope she gets gang raped, or that she goes full jehadi and beheads her classmates.

Never saw her in a gale dress. Thats missing.

I bet shes wild in bed. Too much stress in her daily routine.

>cant see nothing wrong in that
>shes still a rich cunt from the elite though

She probably would have been a qt if it wasn't for the whole "getting shot in the face" thing.

>Oh yes, I am a critic of Islam, just like you... but you filthy fucking kaffir motherfuckers better stop ever critizing Islam or Muslims, because those terrorist attacks are merely the logical outcome of your heinous thought crimes against Allah and the prophet (PBUH).
>I'm totally on your side! But you have to let Muslims invade your country and rape little girls, a healthy democracy has to be able to endure such things!
>HEHEHEHE STUPID FUCKING KAFFIR!

moral junkfood. She's quick, easy, good looking,good-tasting morality for liberal trendies that allows them to absolve them conscious of the actual work needed to fix islam, while giving the false sense of virtue they need in order to be degenerate while claiming to virtuous and not see themselves as the hypocrites they really are.

Respected her up until she started hanging out with that cunt Emma Watson.

Ballsy overall 2bh

Wish they hadn't missed

I doubt that's her

She needs to get laid, get married and start having a family of her own.

I wonder if Malala would get spitroasted by sweaty old Jews like Emma (allegedly) did?

She is so brainwashed by feminism that she would be a nightmare to be married to.

Just like Emma Watson who has already in her 20s lost her looks but more than that can you imagine being with a woman who never stopped the feminism? She can't find a decent man any more.

They should've killed her

I don't care. Better she has an education of sorts rather than popping out 30 kids.

She was shot by the Taliban for trying to go to school and get an education.

How can she continue to support Islam even when she says if you criticize it then they’ll kill you?

If she feels this way then she should’ve died because her opinions now are pretty garbage.

Why picture of boy????

Based. Knows.

Fucking stupid bitch who should get raped by sandniggers and thrown into a vat of acid like the rest of her kind

Am I the only one who'd bang her into next week?

Always thought she was pretty cute -- I mean, look at the adorable lopsided smile.

She didn't say that. She said the more people hate Islam and criticise it, the more terrorists it will great. That in itself is probably a true statement. The problem with it is it's implied that this is our fault and that we should not criticise what we see as a bad culture/ideology.

>>if you're rude to Muslims they will kill you
>Don't speak out against Islam or we will kill you
>you filthy fucking kaffir motherfuckers better stop ever critizing Islam or Muslims, because those terrorist attacks are merely the logical outcome of your heinous thought crimes against Allah and the prophet
so when and how exactly did she say this? there was an article on the Hungarian SJW Central website a.k.a. 444.hu about her being admitted to this or that famous university, and I was looking for a respectable source on this claim of her but couldn't find anything similar enough, so I had to allow the leftfest to continue unhindered.

She got that "adorable lopsided smile" from almost having her head blown off by an AK.You might not get the chance to bang her, but if you happen to come across an AK, you know what to do...

Hope she gets the bullet she dodged sent back to her head.

I would definitely rape her

Fuck user, how horny are you. Are you on nofap?

No , just no.