Tfw your country is building a new capital city worth 45$ billion yet no one seems to care :(

tfw your country is building a new capital city worth 45$ billion yet no one seems to care :(

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeastmonitor.com/20170711-egyptair-to-buy-38-new-planes/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/china-investments/543321/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_2013_Rabaa_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's some good-ass looking city, my freond.

MAKE EGYPTIANS KANGS AGAIN

Fix masri air first. You're flying 1950s rust buckets

>Caring what goat-fucking terrorists do

thats a lot of money just to give muslims something to blow up

What is this? A city for ants???

the execution stadium looks cool.

It all looks so ugly, modern and indistinct.

The monuments and civilisation built by your people when they worshipped the Sun was more impressive.

looks very (((yankee))).

Where are you kangs going to get all of that money from? Pyramids 'n' sheeit only bring in so much income and you aren't a very large oil exporter.

>look at our beautiful new city where we will be able to rape women and kill gays in

HAHAHAHAHA

That sounds like a Sup Forumstard paradise, though.

it's all sand, achmed. once your oil is gone it will be all a fishing village again.

Fucking leaf user I think I love you!

ok
middleeastmonitor.com/20170711-egyptair-to-buy-38-new-planes/

loans from china
AHAHAHAHAHHA FUNNY MEME BRO

we dont have oil :(

Kind of impressive but it also looks so soulless and inhuman, and that's just the mockup. Would you want to live and work around there?

It will be one of those empty cities no one will really live in. Except a few billionaires for their holidays.

>Kangs symbol

Nice to see the new Black Panther movie is using Weta Workshops.

>built by your people
>implying modern Arab Muslims have anything to do with ancient Egypt

WELCOME
TO OASIS

egypt? more like eject am i right hahabecause lets get the fuck outta there haha swish boom chakalaka haha *brofist*

hey egyptian, can you set the record straight that you are the actual kings and niggers are not KANGS?!

I have a dream of building a futuristic pagan style city in the middle of Dovre mountains. Who's with me?

It looks nice, Egypt. Are you guys still under military rule? How did the arab spring turn out?

A futuristic version of this.

celtic druid here, im on my way to help, brother

Modern egyptians, like modern greece, are not the original peoples of those lands. Same goes for italy and romans. Same goes for the USA and native americans.

needs to look more golden.

tfw China is building the best city ever and no one seems to care :(

yes we are pure aryan

military is currently raping the islamists so i approve

China's gonna own you bitches.

Yeah, I realised it was dumb after I sent it but the jist of the message's intent was still there.

>literal termite mounds

are those fucking ant houses

Nothing wrong with building a new city but moving the capital? That's just a waste of time and money

>ankh
WE

looks like Miami with anthills

Meh

it would be really fun to put on a Godzilla costume and wreck that model

Good deal, glad to hear that.

> Egypt the future.

What's with that cancer ribbon? How does it convey that Egypt is the future?

Ive been to these cities they are ghost towns. creepy as fuck. huge building plots of lands, stores with absolutely nobody in them. look that shit up pretty neat. they thought westerners would want to move there. they were wrong

looks like my diarrhea when i eat to many greens

>no pyramids
>no sphyxs
>no black cultural centers
>communist blocks
>trees and parks in a desert

right. should take a year or two for mudslimes to destroy it and the sand to reclaim. congrats.

It's being built in Malaysia

>when your present-day capital is so filthy and overrun by muslims, that you have to build a new one...

Um, congratulations?

>military is currently raping the islamists so i approve

How much raping? Will you finally get rid of Ihvan?

>>no pyramids
>>no sphyxs
because they want to move towards the future
I still think it's dumb

Wish I had that job of making those little models.

>loans from china
ahahahhaaha, thats not a new egyptian capital, that's a new chinese capital.
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/10/china-investments/543321/

to bad, should have shut up and played nice with (((them))) when you had a chance

u guys still harvest food by hand. wtf is wrong with you? half of egyptians cannot even do simple arithmetic.

>no one cares about the arab world

is this news to you?

China wants to control suez

so much rape. MB has no more power in egypt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_2013_Rabaa_massacre

lmfao yes!

$45 billion? Where did you get all that money from, isnt your country poor as shit, how about taking care of your dirt poor peasants instead of wasting billions on a designer city no one can afford to live in

Would definitely be more interesting than seeing half naked men chase a ball.

wouldnt putting a stadium next to a traintrack and a main road be a hazard?

They don't care about people living there, they care about GDP. Infrastructure counts directly towards scoring more GDP points and China needs to beat the USA consistently to get a global control.

>tl;dr they're gonna fake it til they make it
Might work, would have worked better if Trump didn't happen.

looks neat. do it faggots

they sold their future to the chinese.

>Same goes for the USA and the anglo settlers.
Fixed that for you, Juan.

Kekd

Where’s DIO’s mansion?

Not gonna lie that looks pretty good, abu nazir abdel-megid

They should have atleast embedded some ancient Egyptian aesthetics and design cues in their modern architecture. I hate generic looking skylines.

Don't worry.

It will gets its 20 minutes of fame when its first terrorist attack happens. (but after the 3rd attack we'll stop caring, sorry)

strange that was announced in 2015 and meant to completed in 2020 by Chinese developers and fuck all has happened so far.

>They should have atleast embedded some ancient Egyptian aesthetics

Truth. Egypt would be a cool place if it got rid of the Muslims.

It is a real job I know someone in the UK who does it for a living, architectural dioramas for stadiums, office blocks. etc. Money isn't great he reckons but guess fun like being a kid.

Looks jewish as hell. No one wants to live in a fuckin box in the sky user. Also egyptians peasants are gonna be too poor to afford any of this shit and more people will be homeless. Egypt should focus on maintaining their current infrastructure and redoing their education system along with their economic and bureaucratic system towards a more austrian/chicago school style. You're basically building a tourist attraction like dubai which is gonna be fuckin hell for the egyptian people.

Lets not forget that those angles on those high rises are going to give them some high potential birds nests to fire at from too!!

Who cares about the splendor of a building/city/temple if the contents are human garbage, abandon Islam and maybe we'd see this as anything other than a monument to ignorance.

Nobody are the "original people of their land" except us Dutch.

This. Fucking modern architecture is devoid of all culture and bland as fuck. Truly the architecture of Jews.

True there should be a giant Ra in some striking pose shaped skyscraper, a few glass pyramids, and way more solar panels.

>not rebuilding the Lighthouse or the Library of Alexandria

It's fucking nothing but another soulless, ahistorical Dubai.

Perfect city for Turkish roaches.

This.

beautiful user

So stupid, Egypt needs to rebuild their empire, a mega city along the Nile building more homes for people. You don't need to farm as much anymore the global market will do it for you. Focus on finance and trade logistics as major industries.

The whole city is costing $45 billion?? thats a cheap city

I-m more interested in the pyramids.
Tell me your alien secrets.

Do this

we are actually doing that too desu

Glad to see the Middle East has finally caught up to 70 A.D.

And what are the plans to keep out the riff-raff?

Enjoy your $45 billion dollar centrally-planned toilet.

doesn't matter

china is bankrolling development throughout the world while you cucks sit around pretending to be the world's police force

it's just that arabs and chinks are dumb and tacky so they choose to build these giant cities for the political elite to live in

here in brazil chinese capital is building actual infrastructure like hydroplants and sewers for the poor

American education, everyone

When will it be completed? I'd definitely see that if I ever go to Egypt.

Aliens will build that shit. At night.

Are we pretending to be retarded?

El-Sisi is gonna make Egypt great again.

And on this day, a single leaf was not a faggot.

That's really good.

What's wrong with Cairo by the way?

We will be like the Dubai of the middle ea- Oh...

It can't be worse than Kairo
But it's wired how all cities seem to be supposed to look the same in the future. Everything glass skyscrapers.

Well no one told us we could live there... I bet those properties are mad cheap if you buy with euro it could be a good investment