Re:zero

>tfw people still think that this is the anime of the century

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/rxYGdTIjAvMN1MyHgQwK_g/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is

definitely an interesting take on an otherwise stale genre.

The Re:Zero hype really died quick huh.

It's a meme you dip

well considering there will never be a better anime its more proper to call it the anime of the human existence

unironically best anime since Eva

>it's numale the anime

Worst thing, that could ve happened to the genre.

I agree, they should also retroactively revoke all awards ever given to any anime in the past and give them to re:zero!

some people actually believe the meme,in and outside of Sup Forums

Not really. People just blab about the weakshit MC but everything else is typical. Subaru has done a good job of making everything 'stale' more interesting.

what's interesting about a generic edgy light novel character with a special power getting transported to a game like world filled with waifus
the only thing that's different about it is the edginess wich is not a good thing

nothing of what you said actually applies to the series in question.

yeah sure

it can be called "good" in terms of the shitposting amount it generates.
just remerber:
do you think code geass was actually good?
it was just all the shitpost

Wtf, i hate Sup Forums now?

Code Geass is nothing like Re:Zero you autistic cunt.

both are shit

Re:Zero > Code gayass:anorexia

They're both entertaining, but only Code Geass is shit. Re:Zero is good. Your opinion is literally a meme and completely unsubstantiated.

Dubs dont tell truth

Is there a single objectively good anime in existence that doesn't have a bunch of nit-picking morons trying to find a reason to call it shit?

Really, while I do think that Re:Zero's premise was fucking awful, it somehow managed to pull off an amazing display of conflict and character growth in an MC that first appeared to be as shallow as Infinite Stratos'. That's quite amazing

what about sao?

i don't dislike the anime i dislike the amount of undeserved praise it's getting

This is why you suck at shitposting - you didn't even watch it.

Why do shitposters always use same picture?
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/rxYGdTIjAvMN1MyHgQwK_g/

literally the first image that comes up in google images

I dislike the praise GuP gets. I watched it and it was boring as fuck, I forced myself to finish it, it was sooo sleep inducing.
YET
I don't go to /ak/gup/ generals and shitpost about it, I don't start falseflagging threads about it.
Am I only one like that?

your lost
this shit is fun

>I forced myself to finish it

you sir have autism

No shit, I wasted few years in this shithole already

we all do user