Gold Star Widow Releases Trump's Call: "Tell Your Children I Said Their Father Was A Great Hero"

Here is the ACTUAL phone call.
>Nowhere near what the Congresswoman Mad Hatter says.

Does this abyss have no bottom? Is there no low that these people will not sink to? Discuss.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-20/gold-star-widow-releases-trumps-call-tell-your-children-i-said-their-father-was-grea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgT5aa74KX4
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-20/gold-star-widow-releases-trumps-call-tell-your-children-i-said-their-father-was-grea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you telling me that (((the media))) misrepresented the situation for their own gain?
who could have anticipated this???

Will the news media come forward retracting this story?

Not the same family. Two different families. Do you guys even read.

It’s a different phone call, from April.

The ending where it says " he was a great hero" is altered.

I know I'm not the only one that hears it.

Wow. Swedia has been pushing article upon article about what a dickhead Phroimpt was to that poor lady, so I'm genuinely surprised by this.

Nvm, different family.

> MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell said he was “stunned” by White House chief of staff John Kelly’s remarks about Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson of Florida, suggesting that the former general was a product of a racist upbringing.
> “John Kelly never sat next to Frederica Wilson in his elementary school,” he added.
> Joy-Ann Reid lauded fellow MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell’s Thursday night segment in which he characterized White House Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly’s attack on Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson as the product of his “segregated” Irish Catholic upbringing.

So MSNBC's response to General Kelly's short speech is that he's a racist.

seriously this

>Is there no low that these people will not sink to?

No.

Why are Trumpcucks so retarded.

CUT THE NIGGER LOVERS FUCKING HEAD OFF NOW

>gold star widow
my thought when I read the headlines

t. Mohammad
Is there audio of the more recent call? If not, using the audio from an older call is a good idea to guess what Trump actually said.

take a shot for every time liberals defend themselves with "youre racist" or "youre a nazi"

lmao butthurt trumpcuck

Need a safe space, little snowflake? :3

What's a safe space?

It's a kind of giant hugbox filled with dragon dildos that SJW Plebbitors enjoy, I think that shill is broken

Sounds like something low-t men would enjoy. Muhammad must be projecting.

>triggered trumpcucks

lmao

Oh boy, they made it to safety in CHICONGO of all places. Yeah they'll surely be safer there than with the Buddhists.

>triggered

Isn't that one where SJWs have literal trauma flashback episodes over mean words on the internet, or clouds that kind of look like the word 'rape'?

Are you okay?

Muh sides

nice one flyover cuck. Rogers Park is literally a muhammedan containment zone all along Devon Ave

it smells like cumin and shit, they'll fit in just fine.

Yeah, but they're basically the donald j. trumps of the liberals.

y'know, the clowns?

If enough pressure is put on them, yes, because they will have no choice. Better than that, I'd like to see the mother of the fallen soldier in question be interviewed or even directly challenge the cunt that started this complete lie.

This one is long, but you will hear the real story, and not the one being pimped out of context.
youtube.com/watch?v=cgT5aa74KX4

>of the liberals
Wow, that donald j. trumps guy sounds awful. Like a delicate, fragile little Liberal snowflake, but of conservatives? Brr.

Donald Trump, the President, sounds far superior.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-20/gold-star-widow-releases-trumps-call-tell-your-children-i-said-their-father-was-grea

That video made my gf tear up. She told me that she feels cheated by all the people lying about Trump - and she didn't even vote for him.

Why cant you krauts get genocided yet ? It cant happen soon enough

>She told me that she feels cheated by all the people lying about Trump - and she didn't even vote for him.

This whole backlash has to be another 1% of the country voting Trump in 2020

Good question. What about that gorilla with the cowboy hats?

Not the same family you retarded faggot

Neck yourself

its not even the same fucking soldier idiot, its another family. but yes we know the MSM and the demoshits are fucking lying pieces of shit

Lol it's like nobody understands if the lady had a partisan congresswoman on the line she was coached to simply shit on Trump so he'd of course end up having to defend the military saying "well he knew what he signed up for"

It's also an Indian and Jewish neighborhood. They all have shit attitudes.

>get a heads up that the President of the US is going to call you to talk to you about the passing of your late son.
>Once in a lifetime event
>Record the phone call with the president for posterity and to share with the family
>End up having a really nice, heartfelt conversation with Trump

Faggot, remember during the primaries when the left was pushing this "trump video surfaces of him saying the word 'Nigger'" but the video never surfaced?

past California ave it becomes Jewish, the streets smell marginally better and the neighborhood has slightly nicer pavement and cleaner sidewalks, from Peterson all the way past Howard

i like how standoffish the jews are. I've lived in this neighborhood for nearly 30 years and have never spoken to one. Just the way I like it.