THIS IS IT LADS OPEN SEASON ON WHITE MALES

THIS IS IT LADS OPEN SEASON ON WHITE MALES.

NOT EVEN MEGA-KEKS LIKE LOUIS CK ARE SAFE.

PREPARE YOU ANUSES WHITE MALES ARE DONE, TOASTED, FINITO.

IF YOU EVER EVEN LOOKED AT FEMALE WHILE HOLDING ANY POSITION OF POWER YOU ARE NOW A TARGET.

MGTOW IS THE ONLY WAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its time to go quiet, White man. Go Northwest. Your people are assembling.

>OY VEY, the Goyim know. Shut it down
Holy crap the memes are real

Probably because he let those guys fuck his wife.

idk i heard from a friend a rumor that Louis CK likes to pull out his dick and randomly masturbate in front of people, just like weinstein. if that's true then he should burn

>Koester
manuel george

that was my captcha btw

>white male
>(((Louis CK)))

But he is a J E W

louis ck is a spic jew

>women are unable to understand that men don't rat each other

LITTLE

but Louis CK admits he's a pervert

gassing the gender jew and creating fembots is the only way.

Probably. You know how all these holier than thou weirdos are always doing the sick shit. Bunch of hypocrites.

No wonder he cucked out so hard. They had him on a string.

You only lose if you're bitch enough to apologize.
We'll see how many cucks this movement goes through before it happens across a real man who declares they're not apologizing for shit and aren't going to defend themselves against shit.

If anything, this is showing you just how many so called (alpha-males) are really fucking cucks.

so another jew?
another jew....sigh
don't parents warn their daughters about jews anymore?

>the lights dim on a packed auditorium and the audience comes to a hush
>the heavy beats of drums are heard from the stage
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ
>a red spotlight flashes a light onto the black nubian bodies of dozens of men naked except for masks, all dancing in two lines line
>the crowd bursts into a tribal cheer
>the lines split, and a fat black buckwoddles forward with Louis CK, bound in chains, on a rope, and throws him forward
>the crowd begins screaming at the top of their lungs in joy
>Louis gets up, pulls down his gag, and picks up the microphone
>BOOOOOOOOOOOO

"I know I know I'll put it back on in a second, WHO HERE LIKES BIG BLACK COCK?"

>the crowd begins roaring and moaning in joy
>Louis claps his hands and two black bulls bring in his naked daughter, limbs tied to a spit

"How many you think'll fit guys? One, maybe two?"

>the crowd begins screaming numbers at random

"Let's see, how many beautiful black bucks do we have here? Not just on stage guys come on!"

>various men of color and women with strap-ons pile into the aisles and climb up the stage
>the drumming reaches a climax as Louis's daughter is untied from the spit and black bodies begin to descend on her

"Well guys! Looks like my job here is done!"

>Louis puts his gag back on, and the nubian god that pulled him in puts his gag back on and drags him to the onstage orgey, throwing him into the torrent of black bodies

>C.K.'s paternal grandfather, Dr. Géza Székely Schweiger, was a surgeon. Székely Schweiger was a Hungarian Jew whose family immigrated to Mexico

white male...

THE DAM IS BREAKING
WE NEED TO FEED THIS FIRE
DEATH TO HOLLYWOOD

Loius C.K. - real name: Louis Szekely
First language: Spanish
Spent most of his childhood in: Mexico

LITERALLY A MEXICAN JEW.

And people are surprised by this news?

>MGTOW IS THE ONLY WAY
And this is where your post went to shit OP. Don't date, fuck, or marry a rostie, and you'll be alright.
Anyway bumping for Louis CK getting Shoah'd

Feminist cuck men who get the finger pointed at them deserve it. Ha.

Men should be avoiding any woman who does the whole "me too" crap as well.

Comedian here. Louis CK really is a sick fuck who takes advantage of young female comedians. While I hate leftist fucks as much as all of you. I have no problem seeing this cocksucker having his career destroyed.

They've started doing this to non-famous people in Denmark and I recall having "sexual harrashed" a plethora of women. Inb4 shit hits the fan.

I've gone through this before. I had a local feminist blogger go after me lying her tits off. I did the cuck thing and apologized because I didn't know better. And it made the whole thing so much worse. I truly think you have to get your teeth kicked in once before you realize these people are parasites and there is no appeasing them.

What did he do?
Got his wife drunk and offered her up to niggers?

Go Northwest? Like to Seattle or Portland? Everyone is lefties up here. Seattle is a lost cause

Let the left eat their own. The right doesn't care. Normies will see through this and lash back.