UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA TEACHER BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

chronicle.com/blogs/ticker/grad-student-sounds-alarms-over-penns-response-to-online-attacks/120693?cid=wcontentlist_hp_latest
themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/pittsburgh-teacher-dragged-from-car-seriously-beaten-by-student-s-parents-for-disciplining-student-9nP_7NaOFUyK4SloFh7mrg?full=1
youtube.com/watch?v=5X81knpW-k4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
youtube.com/watch?v=hehbWyt9c50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Smugness
>Justification
>Realization
>Rationalizing
>Sadness

>very well worn pedagogical tactic
>never been proven to do anything

>Penn thinks I'm racist and discriminatory toward my students
So does literally everyone who read what those words mean in a dictionary

>Leftists think I'm racist and discriminatory toward Jews for using a very well work cooking tactic which includes turning the burner to 10.

this is what happens when you OD on "you can't be racist against whites"

BUT M-MUH PEDAGOGICAL TACTICS!!!11

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope this bitch spends the rest of her life as a barista, and not at Starbucks either.

>it has a fancy name and a wikipedia article so that makes it okay
discrimination based on race is racism. period. god forbid you apologize for treating some people differently than others solely on their outward appearance AT YOUR PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT

Ziplocking this one for use later.

Sounds like she needs a good ol dickin

How do these thick cunts end up in teaching positions at a university, seriously?

I kind of hope here is a civil war. Hanging people like this and murdering their families in front of them as they slowly die seems fair.

I can't believe someone that stupid is teaching others. Yes I can.

Ever been to a university lately? It's like somebody sent out the secret signal, and there's really no stopping them because they're insulated from real life or any real life consequences.

the (((university))) system needs a cleanse, we should be promoting trade schools over these over priced brain washing centers.

>these brainwashed zombies are "teachers"

We should eliminate all funding for higher education, honestly. No grants, no scholarships, no public universities.

What we need is another Congressional investigation into the anti-American activities of the tax-free foundations. Hit 'em in the pocket book.

No "global" university should be subsidized by the American tax payer.

>*INHALES*

Edfag here. I don't give enough of a fuck to follow up on this, but keep track of academics who support her.

Even if it was a valid "tactic", with peer reviewed studies showing it's effectiveness, none of which exist, mind you, it doesn't magically give an exemption to title VI and title XI requirements. And neither does academic freedom rights.

As shitty as she is, I bet there's a bunch of people worse than her. Also note that they prefer to use they as a pronoun and are a TA grad student.

Here's how it's playing in academia.

chronicle.com/blogs/ticker/grad-student-sounds-alarms-over-penns-response-to-online-attacks/120693?cid=wcontentlist_hp_latest

When the government started taking on the student loan burden, at the expense of the taxpayer, is when everything started going to shit. Then what do these authoritarian leftists do once they get control of the schools? Teach everyone going to them that the only way anything gets done is through government intervention.

I hope she learns from this that her hate, racism and misandry was always going to get her in the end. Score one for the good guys.

I tend to be a civil person but I'm beginning to see just how easy it is for someone like Hitler to take power

>haha we got one!!!11
Lucky fluke that particular university administration happened to be woke. Don't kid yourself all are. Collect names, report offenders, collect names of those who don't act on offenders, and carry on. We have a long fight to get every single Marxist kikaboo to resign or enjoy early pensions.

Calling on black people first isn't going to give them an advantage just as calling on white people last isn't going to give them a disadvantage, unless of course you wait till the end of class and it's over of course.

Calling on blacks first isn't going to raise their test scores or anything, like the what the fuck is happening. I get progressivism; I understand it as well as it's principles but how can a rationally thinking person think this is going to "fix" any kind of disparity in the classroom. If an educational disparity exists, it's reflective of the individual and the work they put in.

Ignoring/oppressing white people or whatever you want to call it isn't going to fix the racial disparity you think exists. What I don't understand the most though is that there are white people who are like, "Yeah sure, marginalize and discriminate against me because of things I've had nothing to do with." I think that's the worst kind of degeneracy. It's absolutely despicable when a white person tells me that "we owe for what we did."

I'm in college right now and I see it. It's obvious when someone is putting in the work or not. Especially when you're sitting in the highest level accounting class for your major and the guy next to you never writes anything down, always in his phone, and during the first test he just sighs the whole time. After that first exam attendance was nearly halved.

But it honestly seems like this shit is stopping, hence this example. It seems like this way of thinking has made it from the fringe extremists to the normal public and as anyone could have guessed, people aren't on board with being racists. Surprise.

>Stephanie McKellop, who uses they/them pronouns, wrote in a series of posts that are set to private that the university was going to condemn McKellop for using progressive stacking, a method aimed at offering marginalized students a greater chance at speaking in the classroom. McKellop, who is in the department of history, accused the university of caving in to the pressure of outside agitators.
>McKellop, who is in the department of history, accused the university of caving in to the pressure of outside agitators.

YOU are the outside agitator you insipid putrid cunt.

t. can't climb a flight of stairs without wheezing

>I don't give enough of a fuck to follow up on this

Hmm let's see. Lazy shit-heel sucking on the government tit can't be bothered to do something. Add some arrogance as well?

You know I might think you're not larping. What do you teach?

meanwhile, in PA...

themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/pittsburgh-teacher-dragged-from-car-seriously-beaten-by-student-s-parents-for-disciplining-student-9nP_7NaOFUyK4SloFh7mrg?full=1

This shit is retarded. I'm a teacher, I question students based on who can answer what, with lower level students answering more basic questions, then I'll challenge the higher level students to expand or contradict what's been said previously. None of this intersectional asking gay black muslims, then black muslims, then etc. etc. bullshit

I'm sure this cunt taught a really useful, technical class.

youtube.com/watch?v=5X81knpW-k4

>How to act like there's sand in your vagina when there is none so as to encourage others to put sand in their vaginas and/or get sex changes so they can put sand in their vaginas
>prereqs: 4 units of gender studies, racism colloquium, or equivalent lobotomy with doctor's note

>That suspect has been arrested and identified as Daishonta Marie Williams, 29.
Niggers

She's talking out of her ass. No school would allow this

>teachfags on Sup Forums
>not subtly redpilling students

Do you duty.

She might be a good stripper, I want her to call me a Fucking white male while I slip a dollar into her g-string

user... I...

I just can't comprehend this level of delusion.
Really, I'm breaking my head over this and it makes no sense how she can't see her discrimination.

>In order to stop racial privilege and systemic unfairness in how people are judged and compete in society, lets make a scale where black people, then women get privileged treatment over white people and males.

How stupid are these people?

I teach English to asylum seekers. The irony is, their opinions on women, tradition, gays, gun ownership and government would fit right in on Sup Forums.

I love this cycle. I never get sick of seeing these smug fucks suffer

That last bit made me laugh

i want to be her for holloween

>Martin Luther King Accelerated Learning Academy
hnnngggg

SHINKANSEN

Exactly. You're there to engage as many students as possible, not pander to ethnicities and identities. This kind of shit really activates my almonds

>helping the Islamic hordes to destroy your nation

I think there's a word for people like you...

Tell me that disgusting smug twitter profile pic is from a movie or something. That can't be what she really looks like.

>progressive stacking
>what the feds used to destroy OWS
She deserved to be fired just based on her stupidity.

>leaving out the important information
what do they think of the jews?

>TFW virtue signaling produces the saltiest tears.

the first step is to eliminate the tax exempt status of their "endowments" since it's just a cover for money laundering, tax evasion & other financial crimes in their efforts to subvert society

the next step would be to investigate them for treasonous activities

>No school would allow this

Lol.

>Leftists think I'm racist and discriminatory toward Jews for using a very well work cooking tactic which includes turning the burner to 10.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHA

Jesus fucking Christ.

That's pathetic, albeit not even remotely surprising.

I go to a Big 10 university and most of my classmates are liberal trash -- and I say that as somebody who identifies as a leftist.

I remember one girl in an Integrated Arts and Humanities class called "Middle East and the World" blabbering on and on about how enlightened Arab students are. She was trying to explain how the average Arab is much more informed and aware of what's going on in the world than the average American -- based on her interactions with wealthy international students at our university.

Fucking sick of college liberals.

The hard progressives are so desperate to close the performance gap that they're completely sold is based on racisim that they're going after more and more ridiculous things. It's just like microagressions.

>You know I might think you're not larping. What do you teach?
I know better than to leave even the slightest traceable information here, as I know even tenure won't save me from an association with Sup Forums, but STEM. And not that STEAM shit that the art colleges tried to sell.

Oberlin or Evergreen would. I could even imagine white students there asking their instructors to call on them later in the class to give the minority students a chance to shine.

You need to ask what a bunch of syrians and north Africans think of the Tribe?

You are the death of the west... go fuck yourself.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
RE: Stephanie Mckellop
Hello Drs. Brown, Wenger, Holquist and Powell,
I’m taking a moment out of my busy day to express my feelings of the situation regarding Stephanie McKellop. I am a trained Electrical Engineer and earned a Masters in Business.
In my opinion she has a biased over how to treat one race over another. This should not be tolerated in any shape/form. The only way this works if you have a Monday-Friday policy where each race gets to go first. If Penn classes come to this type of behavior it is sad.
To quote Stephanie Mckellop, “And, if I have to, white men.”
If she is not fired, Stephanie should be required to give white men the first opportunity, in some shape or form, be in front of the line. To be fair, by using her own logic.
It’s sad to see this type of behavior on your campus.
Remove her from her duties and make an example of the type of behavior or thought on her campus.
With Kind Regards,

Ironically, UPenn was founded by Ben Franklin, the whitest of white men.

Typical left playbook....

1. I am proud to discriminate against people who, through no choice of their own, are born white

2. Anyone who complains about my systemic discrimination is a nazi.

3. Let's all feel bad for the woman who admits spiking the ball against the students who pay her salary.

Most people are more informed than folks in the USA because the folks there don't need to be. The USA is a cultural juggernaut.

>“In college classrooms,” he says, “it’s very common for people of privileged social identities to dominate conversations.”

This is so unbearably stupid.Students go into $40,000 dollars in debt so these people can "teach" them.

How is someone privileged when its up to the fucking teacher on who speaks? why not just be fair on those you let speak instead of making it this faulty political issue that doesnt even make sense?

please end your life

>I can't be a racist! I'm a wymyn and I'm using a system of argument developed by other racists!

It's like me calling a nigger "nigger", and then saying I'm not racist because this guy standing next to me also called the nigger a nigger.

Women in teaching positions were a mistake

Public schools would never allow this*

I'm forgetting all the evergreen colleges out there

Except they're absolutely not more informed than in the United States.

I've spent a fair amount of time in Turkey (I know Turks aren't Arabs), Iraq, the UAE, and Egypt. The average person in the Middle-East is relatively uneducated and probably couldn't point to the capital of their own country on a map.

I don't say that to be rude -- I have nothing against Arabs, broadly speaking.

It's the same situation in India. While educated folks tend to be relatively well-versed in politics and international affairs, the brunt of the population is backwards and doesn't know life outside their village.

My classmate was being self-deprecating in the name of cultural enlightenment or whatever.

Amazing. Thanks, "nazis". Great work.

>Go into college for STEM
>Come out more redpilled than ever with good pay
>Coworkers are 80% male whites and asians

>>it has a fancy name and a wikipedia article so that makes it okay
I hate this so fucking much. Women have ruined education.

I run a small education business that makes custom hands on components for teachers. Nothing too big, but it allows me to live comfortably. I deal directly with teachers from now on.

Every time I dealt with admin, they would ask me about my pedagogy. They would ask me all these buzz words that didn't make any sense. Then I realized, all the admin at the district were women, and a good chunk of them have never taught before. They just got admin credentials rather than worked their way up teaching. It's actually sickening. These kids don't have a chance.

The best thing you can do for your community is to start a small business to address a grievance you have. Most people are tired of the same bullshit as you, but they don't do anything about it. I even give out free lessons and kits to poorer schools just to give the kids a chance at learning.

Terribly worded 2bh

>Clearly mentions that she prioritizes nigger women over whites, because muh feminism and I'm a self-hating, worthless cunt.
>Tries to reference a wikipedia article in an attempt to justify her position
>Her department was on her side? So apparently forms of discrimination among one of the nation's elite schools is okay as long as it's against whites

This is the world that feminists want folks, in a nutshell. A world where whites are amiably oppressed by everyone, and it's not okay for whites to fight back.

This.

And do correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it demeaning to "POC" to select them for special attention? Affirmative action aside, I would assume that, if they're in university, their academic credentials are probably somewhat similar to those of their white classmates.

McKellop is essentially saying that "POC" require special attention and her helping hand, and are incapable of learning independently and without being placed one step ahead of their white peers.

That's more insulting than anything, I'd say.

This

Then do better leaf.

We've brought up the fact that these hyperlefties are more racist than actual Nazis many times.

I think you can guess.
You sound like a jobless NEET. Go post in brit/pol/ about how close you are to suicide.
>Australia
>the West

You are an irrelevance.

write something like this to them

What happened here happened everywhere. It was an international push by the left to undermine Western institutions and turn them into propaganda machines to subvert Western culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

based progressive stack
youtube.com/watch?v=hehbWyt9c50
someone post the screencap about it pl0x

I made a twatter the other day for shitposting and stuff. What do I do regarding this cunt? I have no idea how to use that terrible site.

Why do radical leftist all have that same stupid look in their profile pics?

>>
>>Martin Luther King Accelerated Learning Academy

If the teacher had accelerated instead of stopped, she would have been alright.

Don't forget that this is therir opinion about YOUR women. YOUR gays. THEIR traditions. And how YOUR government shouldn't shove its nose in THEIR business. And so on.

They never leave. It's a huge issue.
They get their bachelor's in something they can't get a job in, go Masters, then PhD, and the only thing they can do is teach because they're in their 30s with zero skills. So they're in University from 18 to when they retire, never actually growing up. It's why they're so liberal, they live the easy life of a college student for the rest of their lives.

>now we get to watch the fucking traitor try to justify his shameful existence

>nigs walking up to car
>roll down the window
she dun goofed

Sorry to ask this but what is "calling on someone"? I don't understand

>As shitty as she is, I bet there's a bunch of people worse than her.
This. For every SJW infiltrator stupid enough to open their mouths about their little tactics, there are ten who keep their mouth shut and continue to "fight for equality" by silently doing the same shit, grading POC students higher etc.
We can actually be thankful for those few who feel safe enough to publicly talk about what they are doing, as they shine a light on the current catastrophical situation in higher education.

>I teach English to asylum seekers.
I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers.

>Heavy black rimmed librarian glasses
>Thick red lipstick

Every. Fucking. Time. I'd bet all the beer in denmark that her twatter profile-pic is deceptive and she's a fatty, too.

wtf does it mean to have her tweets 'protected'? I have to be a verified follower to see them? Does this mean I'm autoblocked or something? I wanted to give her some hate speech

I wanna raep her.

Someone on the internet doesn't like me? Better rethink my life choices.

My gf does the same thing. Between having a hard-core Sup Forumsack as a boyfriend, and her actual experiences with these people, she is quickly becoming redpilled. Got to learn somehow.

Because they are lacking a real personality so they they have to use an off the shelf design.

> (OP)
>>Leftists think I'm racist and discriminatory toward Jews for using a very well work cooking tactic which includes turning the burner to 10.

Include me in the screencap

Like when the teacher says "what's 2+2?" and kids raise their hands.

The teacher calls on a student to answer the question.