3 ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING AFTER RICHARD SPENCER SPEECH

>Gainesville area law enforcement located and arrested three men about 20 miles north of Gainesville late Thursday for their role in a shooting that followed the afternoon speech by Richard Spencer.
lawnewz.com/crazy/3-arrested-for-trying-to-kill-protester-after-richard-spencer-speech/

Why are Sup Forumsacks so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/crazy/3-arrested-for-trying-to-kill-protester-after-richard-spencer-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=4zcvK4p29EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>The arrest reports and press release said that a silver Jeep containing the three men pulled up to a bus stop where protesters were sitting. One of the suspects started yelling Heil Hitler and other chants. Things escalated. There was an argument, and one of the protesters used to a baton to strike the Jeep’s rear window, police say. The protesters told police that the Jeep drove 10 feet, and stopped. Tenbrink allegedly stepped out with a handgun, while the Fears brothers egged him on to “shoot them” and “kill them.” He opened fire. The bullet missed.

The Jeep left the scene, but one of the victims took note of the license plate, so investigators were able to find the vehicle pretty quickly. Tenbrink allegedly admitted opening fire. At least two of the defendants have links to “extremist groups,” police said. The Fears each face a count of attempted homicide. Meanwhile, the alleged shooter faces a count of attempted homicide, and a count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felony. Jail records were not clear on whether they have an attorney. The brothers remain locked up on $1,000,000 bond and Tenbrink on $3,000,000.

3 nazis + 1 gun = 5 million dollars in bond

>convicted felony
Some very fine people

>antifa damages your right wing death jeep with a baton
>fire a warning shot into the air
>antifa goes from screaming "FUCK THE POLICE" to pissing their pants, running into the nearest starbucks, and calling 911 in less than 60 seconds
>get arrested because "he opened fire but the bullet missed"

GO AWAY, BATIN

kek

human failures

Still, in the end, the leftists started the violence.

>illegally own a gun after being convicted of a felony
>wave it around in public and fire it after egging people into smacking your shitty car with a plastic baton
>cry when you're arrested

>william fears

jesus fucking christ his autism finally ended him

Why did Antifa call the police? A few rounds go off into the air and suddenly they are normie tier pussies.

Holy fuck these guys are retarded

>protesters used a baton to strike the Jeep
sounds like self defense. kek. But they deserve jail because they missed.

The one on the right is Mouthy Buddha's friend.

The issue is that they escaped the " Threat " , then stopped, got out, and fucking shot at them.

If they were outside of the jeep, and had to get into the jeep, it would be different.

They had NO REASON to stop and escalate the situation.

FUCKING MORONS GOODBYE GOY

I can't wait for the 4th. They better be ready.

The guy on the far right is this guy

This. It's not like antifa are known to lie to cops or anything.

The Aryan race in action here

We're not, Sup Forums is a board of peace. Anyone Sup Forumsock who does bad things is not a TRUE Sup Forumsock

>single bullet
>Antifa calls the police

I can't wait until their "revolution"

AHAHAHAHAHABSHAHAHSHAHAHAHA Trotsky must be spinning in his grave.

>things escalated

you mean the shithead protesters initiated the violence and deserved to be shot?

got it.

well its florida so wtf do you expect, but florida is a "purple" state and this doesnt bode well for liberal antagonists in the long run. unless they wanna get shot.

Richard Spencer is a Clinton/Bush cabal goon. These faggots that follow him aren't Nazis, they are degenerate felons being paid to be on his goon squad

Get ready to find out if these fags are cia or fbi...sounds like a set up desu.

NO TRUE CONSERVATIVE MISSES THE MARK!

>not understanding fascism has always used goon squads and thugs
Weak effeminate cuck

>tfw by posting on Sup Forums you are automatically associated with extremist skinhead retards with IQs of 80

They are like real life Redditors, so fucking cringey

The guy in the middle looks like one of those albino niggers from Africa.

>a plastic baton
Not sure if you're stupid or just a shill. They're metal and could kill a man easily. In the state where I live if someone trying to bust through your window with a metal baton (weapon of any kind) you can legally drop their asses. I'm surprised it's not like that in FL.
But as you said he did have a prior conviction so he was fucked anyways.

sauce?

Idiots. They should have called the cops and had baton protestor arrested for vandalism.

Manlets when will they learn

What is this? A gif for ants?

killing protestors is wrong in many ways.
even if they are retards they don't deserve to die.
killing them makes public opinion strong against far right.

what a bunch of imbeciles.

Are Jeeps a meme now?

Right Wing Jeep Squad
Jeep Troopers

>I'm surprised it's not like that in FL.
it is legal its a castle doctrine state. but the dumb fucks got to safety got out and then shot. if they just stuck the gun out the window and shot em in the face its legal with the 3 step rule, especially if they were blocked in. but i dont think that was the case here.

Sad the kikes at the jewdicial system will lock them and throw away the key

>These optics
>mfw

>lawnewz

>self defense now illegal if white
sounds legit
>okay to violently assault with weapon, if politically correct intentions
Also seemingly legit
>government hates the very people that made its existence possible, while simultaneously supporting the demographics that wish for governments demise
Nice.

>fired one shot and fled
Pussies. Should have mowed down as many people as possible

I believe this might actually be the truth

>lawnewz.com/crazy/3-arrested-for-trying-to-kill-protester-after-richard-spencer-speech/

Wait, Florida is the one state where you CAN fire a warning shot!

Keep spouting your bullshit

Kek. Is it?

>Why did Antifa call the police?

Antifa work for the police. Police work for antifa. They both want the exact same goals, disarm the regular citizens, allow the crime rate to soar to get more federal money, use violence created by antifa to strengthennthe police state.

It wont be the college aged antifa that fight the communist color revolution, it will benour police and military. It will be millions of illegal aliens from latin american communist countries. It will be millions of muslim jihadis. The feds will gun down as many concerts and crowds they want, the police can blame isis or antifa.

Oh boy I love a good false flag. Cant have nationalists shown in a good light now can (((they)))?

>They should have called the cops and had baton protestor arrested for vandalism.

Im sure the cops would be right on that and arrest that fag about 3 months later if they ever get aroind to it. Cops jave better shit to do than arrest antifa. Shit like, arrest a nurse for following the law, rape women during nighttime traffic stops, shoplifting ammunition from academy, shooting a country music concert up from a helicopter. Arresting antifa is low on the priority list.

Yup.

I only found it once. It was the "AltRight Texas" group disrupting an Austin RedGuard event. They ended up embarrassing the shit out of them and stealing their food they planned to have for their event.
I think it was MayDay

Wow so this is the power of le alt right

It feels like they declared a State of Emergency over a nothing burger and just had to set some shit up to make it look justified so they didn't look like idiots.

Who are these retards who keep bringing guns to these events? How about you just accept the fact that you might get jumped if you go to Spencer events?

We've all had our shit kicked in once or twice in our life, maybe these fuckers can allow it to happen to themselves too?

this.

right wing rock music?

youtube.com/watch?v=4zcvK4p29EA

seems like this type of shit is going to happen anywhere Spencer goes. can easily be false flags to paint Spencer in a negative light.

Here in the USA we carry and don’t tolerate that kind of shit.

I’ll pop the skull of any asshole who attacks me.

If I drive upto where you're sitting, roll down my window and berate you while calling you a pussy ass white boy I'd fully expect you to retaliate. Talk shit, get hit.

/Thread
nothing left to see here

Yet another moral high ground fail from team tiki torch.
Admit it Sup Forums the new right is a magnet for terrorists, psychopaths and Alex Jones watchers.

FREE THE #GainsvilleThree

I bet they fell for the Cops Are Racist/White Invulnerability Myth taught to them by the Jewish Masters. They actually thought they would be allowed to defend themselves from non white violence.

This is why you study the Jewish Masters and their tricks. This is also why you don't go play vigilante at a high publicity event that the (((Deep State))) has had ample time to prepare for. Leftists are at their weakest when they have no clear target to strike. They want to kill all white males and rape all white females but they can't say that out loud. The next best thing in their mind is to trick white people into doing stupid acts and excessively punishing them for it.

You want to win this war on white people anons? Learn to keep your fat fucking mouth shut. Don't fight for any reason if you are on video or you license plate is visible. Don't use a gun registered to you and to reiterate, Shut The Fuck Up about what you are doing.

All institutions are anti white in nature. They lose their federal money if they are not anti white. That includes all Law Enforcement, the National Guard and the Professional Military. That includes public Universities and Colleges. That includes the Media and the Courts. Whites are slated for destruction by any means necessary. The sooner the average white male realizes that, the sooner he can make smart choices about how to fight back.

FL is more lenient than that. The standard is reasonable fear of great bodily harm with no duty to retreat.

The problem for these guys, as user said earlier in the thread, is that these guys had escaped the harm (allegedly) and then escalated the situation.

This.
It's like the white boi with a t-shirt covered in hand drawn swastikas, surrounded by niggers that got punched yesterday. He was photographed getting punched and with blood on his lip. Pics were all over the press. The whole scenario was fake as fuck.

These dumb fucks in the jeep were probably agents. Maybe all of them or maybe some of them. Either way they will do a little time and have great cover to infiltrate deeper when they get out.

>one of the victims

>Fears
>that's there real name
>totally isn't a made up story or anything

shit, meant their

kek
I missed the end of this shitshow yesterday as I passed out drunk as a skank, I plan on doing this today too

Slept all day too, and I should really have worked on this application that's starting to push deadlines

y-yes our boys DINDU NUFFIN
it's the evil antifas keeping them down

Why are cumskins so violent?

lit nigger tier

we dig our illegal ones down in the forest

they are just spoiled boomers 2.0 user

>the badass says as he's behind his computer
you wouldn't do shit either nu male lmao

Antifa are pussy faggots, get over it
Antifa hate the police then suck police cock whenever things don't go their way, get over it
Antifa is made up of mentally challenged retards who never grew up past 13, get over it

>but one of the victims took note of the license plate

Why do people never remove their license plate when they're committing crimes or doing something stupid? Why give faggots the satisfaction of writing that down, rather than going to do so like they're clever, only to find nothing?

Hah, but that's exactly what happened.

apparently you have never heard of floridaman

this
don't go and shit your entire life by doing something like this, but if you're stupid enough to do it anyway, at least fucking kill someone

>legally drop them
>felon illegally possessing a firearm

Really makes me think. Can you legally shoot someone and then go to jail for illegally owning the gun?

Or does the shooting become illegal because you shouldn't have had the gun in the first place?

>IM AMERICAN WE'LL SHOOT THOSE ANTIFA PUSSIES IF THEY TRY SHIT
>fires warning shot at Antifa armed with metal baton
>goes to jail for life

holy fuck antifa is soft
too bad i want to have a career and raise a family

Wish they didn't miss.

hello CIA shill. we know you fund Spencer through William Regnery. your crisis actors can fuck off

This is only going to escalate. If the left would shut the Fuck up and allow these ideas to be heard things would change or at the very least ideas would enter the public discourse. But them chimping out will only lead to violence from the right. It's going to get worse maybe even to the point of a civil war. I dont want that. Stormfaggotry should never be allowed to take power but silencing them will only make them violent and people will die. The left is obviously too fucking stupid to realize that.

>baww our handled victim intentionally missed and didn't create an incident that can be used against the right

also super interested in that. With legal bias, that could go either way from my limited understanding.

and everybody but normies knows which family runs the CIA
>pic related

they know it. they want it. so daddy government can stick its poz loads further up their neg butts

>Getting Tagged at a Richard "The plant" Spencer event like its some sort of culture battleground.

>shilling like you're getting paid to do it

My point is whenever I speak to American nationalists they always bring up muh guns and avoid actual constructive discussions on organising and dealing with Antifa.

It's fucking annoying and needs to stop. In Europe where Antifa get state funding they get stomped, infiltrated and sabotaged. In America they win. That needs to change and going "but muh guns!" is LARPing justification for inaction and inadequate organising.

I generally agree. The trs and Spencer le alt right are the basis of intellectually deficient tards and do more harm than good.

When shit finally goes down, Europe will face a hundred year war to get rid of lefties and other subhumans. Americans will simply go out, shoot a couple of dindus and be done with it.

EXCESSIVE BOND

why aren't you PUSSY americans doing anything about your constitution being stepped on?
same reason you are being outbred by niggers.

because you are all PUSSIES.

that's the plan. triggering the left isn't exactly hard and how they'll respond to certain stimuli isn't exactly a mystery either. hegelian dialectic

the best defense against CIA scantioned (((neo nazis))) is to expose their shills like Spencer and keep pointing it out. what they fear the most is the true volkisch revolution.

fuck off CIA agitator. antifa only operates where they won't get BFTO. you don't see them trying to black block in Alabama do you?

This

Might be NSM, but this stinks of feds. Most NSM guys and outright hammerskins have gotten with the program and realize we have bigger goals than petty street squabbles and aimless violence. This is the sort of thing an undercover fed encourages. They look for one loose canon guy and rile him up then put him in a position where hes likely to commit a crime.

I don't think spencer is a shill desu he's just a really dull witted stormfag that's trying to appropriate ideas that he doesn't really understand. Extreme ideological ideas from both sides of the spectrum don't work but what they do is energize their large center components. While communism is obviously false and complete idiotry, people advocating it might get social Democratic policies put into place through the legitimate system. Similarly, a white ethnostate in the USA is laughably ridiculous but it might get actual immigration reform to the table when their ideas become part of the discourse and people see how batshit crazy they actually are. If there ideas are silenced with 'Fuck spencer' and total misrepresentation then we will get a violent fascistic revolution and a lot of fucking people will suffer and die. Obviously any sane person doesn't want that to happen.